Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    He got 3 reponses to a person that didn't put out a response ye.t that doesnt seem crazy? I dont maybe this new generation gets hyped for ? like this but i don't. Not that impressed

u just a miserable ? , aint it.

Far from it lol, good joke though, from the outside looking in and just by listening to the tracks it seems like these ? are fighting over a ? honestly nikki looks like the real winner here, like i said the some lines were cool other were blah too many nikki references to me thats all i'm saying . Like i dont get overhyped for any diss record it was ? in here calling charged up ether, if that ws ether why drop another one. Think about it for a second
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    "And shot out to my boss ? wifing ? "

Lol him doin it in nicki voice too was comedy
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye the cracka came through. Good looks
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Lol..
    I like how Drake drop this ? in the middle of the night..

I'm starting to gain a little respect for dude..
    This post was the first time I spelled his name with a capital letter..

Cosign ? still gonna hate Drake for no reason though.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do Right And ? Everything.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    edited July 2015
    Options
    For those of you that like the song cool just don't over hype it. thats all i'm saying when i compare charged up and this back to back ? compared to some of hiphop's best diss records over the years this ? is not even in the top 5 at all maybe not even top 10 let's look at the list in no order

1.No vaseline - ice cube
    2. hit em up- 2pac
    3. the takeover- jay-z
    4. ether-nas
    5. the ? in you -common
    6. hate me now- cam'ron
    7. the bridge is over-boogie down productions
    8. all of the diss records aimed at ja rule by 50 cent
    9. checkmate-jadakiss
    10. real compton city gs eazy e
    i could go on for another 10 this record was better than the first but still semi basic.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't heard it but my cousin told me some lines and I'm like damn. He Killin that ? . Just hope he ain't talkin bout street ? . If not. He got this. And meek will fall into obscurity after while
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    edited July 2015
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    For those of you that like the song cool just don't over hype it. thats all i'm saying when i compare charged up and this back to back ? compared to some of hiphop diss records over the years this ? is not even in the top 5 at all maybe not even top 10 let's look at the list in no order

1.No vaseline - ice cube
    2. hit em up- 2pac
    3. the takeover- jay-z
    4. ether-nas
    5. the ? in you -common
    6. hate me now- cam'ron
    7. the bridge is over-boogie down productions
    8. all of the diss records aimed at ja rule by 50 cent
    9. checkmate-jadakiss
    10. real compton city gs eazy e
    i could go on for another 10 this record was better than the first but still semi basic.

FOH wit this ? ...this 2015, the era of ? ? and ? hip hop...

It's obvious Drake baiting Meek after the ? told the world he don't write his own raps.

It ain't supposed to be compared to great rap disses of past generations.

lmao the era of ? ? and ? hiphop? and i and take it you fall in the lines of a ? hiphop ? that ? ? and you like this luke warm ? because its 2015 lmao.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Jesus Christ Meek, he got you blocked from his city, told your girl to get prenup and said you on HER tour and her album came out in 2014. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk DRAKE DONE HIM ? TWEET MILL IT'S OVA THIS IS WTF I'M TALKING BOUT THIS IS WHAT I LOVE THE GAME FOR. GET HIM ? CLAP THAT LOUD TWEETING ASS ? !!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ you might make me buy bottles for Charlamange

fortune-clapping.gif

"trigga fingas getting turned into Twitta fingas"

"you getting bodied by a singin ? "

"I'm not the type a ? that be typing to ? "

EEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR @ I DON'T EVEN WANNA HEAR BOUT THIS EVA AGAIN, NOT EVEN WHEN SHE SAY TELL HIM THAT THEY BETTA AS FRIENDS

LOOK AT MEEK'S FUNERAL WHERE ARE ROSS, WALE AND STALLEY AT !??

bigstock-Funeral-Casket-57422001.jpg

Bro you acting like king of kings lol,calm down and he was in Toronto
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Jesus Christ Meek, he got you blocked from his city, told your girl to get prenup and said you on HER tour and her album came out in 2014. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk DRAKE DONE HIM ? TWEET MILL IT'S OVA THIS IS WTF I'M TALKING BOUT THIS IS WHAT I LOVE THE GAME FOR. GET HIM ? CLAP THAT LOUD TWEETING ASS ? !!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ you might make me buy bottles for Charlamange

fortune-clapping.gif

"trigga fingas getting turned into Twitta fingas"

"you getting bodied by a singin ? "

"I'm not the type a ? that be typing to ? "

EEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR @ I DON'T EVEN WANNA HEAR BOUT THIS EVA AGAIN, NOT EVEN WHEN SHE SAY TELL HIM THAT THEY BETTA AS FRIENDS

LOOK AT MEEK'S FUNERAL WHERE ARE ROSS, WALE AND STALLEY AT !??

bigstock-Funeral-Casket-57422001.jpg

Bro you acting like king of kings lol,calm down and he was in Toronto

exactly its blatant nut hugging like this this lmao thats make ? hate drake, and most of people that don't like drake its because of his 6god fans, they are overboard lmao.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's more like it. First diss was nothing but the middle of this about opening for Nicki and Twitter fingers had some entertaining shots no doubt.
This discussion has been closed.