So Funk Flex didn't come through with the Meek Diss...

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that clown not reppin ny, he's sayin his station too big to be worried bout reaching places like mississippi. u sayin low iq is irony at its finest, dj akademics.

im not DJ akademics smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? that ? talkin ? bout the sip, typical NY ? .
    The NY arrogance always come out... ? was so uncalled for.I think Krit posted something in response.

Ebro is from Cali you southern-fried feelings-catchers.
    Dat ? infected by that new York arrogance. ? u the one calling names so it seems u in ur feelings homie.

What you call arrogance the rest of the world calls pride and self-worth. That's why when slavery was over our ancestors were like "? this... we out!" and yours were like "i'm just gonna stay here and keep doin' what it do".

leave that swamp you live in and come to the city and maybe you'll get infected with "arrogance" too.

I was born in ny... Lived there went back every summer visiting fam. It's arrogance period
  • gemini86
    Options
    The NY arrogance always come out... ? was so uncalled for.I think Krit posted something in response.

Dat ? infected by that new York arrogance. ? u the one calling names so it seems u in ur feelings homie.

What you call arrogance the rest of the world calls pride and self-worth. That's why when slavery was over our ancestors were like "? this... we out!" and yours were like "i'm just gonna stay here and keep doin' what it do".

leave that swamp you live in and come to the city and maybe you'll get infected with "arrogance" too.

I was born in ny... Lived there went back every summer visiting fam. It's arrogance period

nah it seems like u dont get the NY pride. u a country bumpkin. what u know about goin to the chicken spot after midnight because u hungry? what u know about rucker park? what u know about buying mixtapes on 25th back in the day for $2? what u know about wearing timbs and thermals back in the day? ? outta here
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaan muthafuck NY Pride. A bunch of ? sitting round always hatin on some ? .

Ebro dead wrong for that Mississippi quote.
  • aneed123
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

nah it seems like u dont get the NY pride. u a country bumpkin. what u know about goin to the chicken spot after midnight because u hungry? what u know about rucker park? what u know about buying mixtapes on 25th back in the day for $2? what u know about wearing timbs and thermals back in the day? ? outta here

? all that.... Arrogance is arrogance. What ebro said was wrong everyone else sees that but U lol
  • gemini86
    Options
    tired of going back n forth with yall south ? . We dont think we're better than anyone else but NY IS NY. and yall gotta respect that. all u south ? do is try to disrespect our radio shows, rappers, and all that. but yall be the main ones tuned in. the south made its mark on hiphop and had a good run. but dont forget who runs this ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tired of going back n forth with yall south ? . We dont think we're better than anyone else but NY IS NY. and yall gotta respect that. all u south ? do is try to disrespect our radio shows, rappers, and all that. but yall be the main ones tuned in. the south made its mark on hiphop and had a good run. but dont forget who runs this ? .

nobody disrespected ? , ebro a ? ? for what he said, simple as that. dont nobody really go off on yall clown ? for the most part until somebody start posting with the typical ny arrogance. then yall act like victims, but i digress.
  • gemini86
    Options

nobody disrespected ? , ebro a ? ? for what he said, simple as that. dont nobody really go off on yall clown ? for the most part until somebody start posting with the typical ny arrogance. then yall act like victims, but i digress.

real talk no disrespect. but how can yall listen to ross knowing like that he lied and hes a fraud. how do yall take him seriously?
  • aneed123
    Options

real talk no disrespect. but how can yall listen to ross knowing like that he lied and hes a fraud. how do yall take him seriously?

Man what that got to do with ebro talkin ? bout da sip for no reason? Stop deflecting
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

why u so fixated on ross and who listens to him?
  • gemini86
    Options

im just trying to understand your arguments against other rappers. thats all it is. i see yall defending ross and putting other artist down so im just trying to understand
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gives a fucc what Ebro said... Niccas get angry about the smallest insults. Funny thing is niccas diss NY but u say one thing about one southern state and they all go into a uproar.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the US. From NY to Cali they wish our black ? weren't hear. NY and Southern pride while they beat on you with sticks. But ? NY tho. Big ass rats
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

im just trying to understand your arguments against other rappers. thats all it is. i see yall defending ross and putting other artist down so im just trying to understand

putting other artists down like who? at the end of the day ross a decent spitter and makes good-great albums, ? dont really give a ? about image like that. bruh lied about the co ? then admitted it, yall have no proof of any of the other ? so who cares. the only reason u bring him up really is cuz he had beef with 50 cents, who was rumored to be a snitch, remember that?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U do realize Ross got fans in NY too?!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u can have pride and self worth w/o going about it in a ? ? fashion(the pride big krit showed for example). this is what a lot of new yorkers dont realize. ? will catch feelings bout that but it is what it is. those are the type people that fall in that ? ? category.

Im from ny and I agree, I suffer from it too

As for ebro, and I feel same way about dame, I don't understand how they let that ny arrogance alienate potential customers and marketshare. If you run a business how can you insult a whole region (ebro) or call customers lame for having jobs?

Cam came under dame but one of the things he learned as a nyer was to respect other regions, which is why dipset was such a movement. Seems simple
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebro is not even from NY, dude from Cali and started working in NY in like 04 .... y'all getting arrogance confused with him being a ?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that NY mindstate is exactly why the south has been running hip hop and will continue to. ? damn NY y'all look weak out here.

cry-baby.jpg

take a nap NYC

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the last time - Ebro is from the Bay Area - that's almost as far from NY as you can get in this country. Now that we've established that FACT can somebody explain to me what him saying ? about Mississippi has to do with so-called New York arrogance?

Is it that you bumpkins never looked at a map before or do you just feel so inferior that anytime somebody happens to be standing in NY when they say some ? your blood starts to boil with hate?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the last time - Ebro is from the Bay Area - that's almost as far from NY as you can get in this country. Now that we've established that FACT can somebody explain to me what him saying ? about Mississippi has to do with so-called New York arrogance?

Is it that you bumpkins never looked at a map before or do you just feel so inferior that anytime somebody happens to be standing in NY when they say some ? your blood starts to boil with hate?

That ? might as well be a NYer...he dam near talks like one. I'm not gonna hear him speak and be like "oh that ? from Cali"

He basically Rachel Dolzai of radio ... ? was in Money and Violence like he go all the way back with Rafe in the streets and everything.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay is pulling Meek strings imo. He's the one that set Flex up and had him thinking he'd get the Meek diss. Jay's a sneeky azz ? lol. It makes since if you think about it. Meek's a fool if he thinks Jay got his back. Last Philly ? he used ended up broke, back in the hood & eventually in jail. Jay's a snake
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    New Yorker Shrug
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay is pulling Meek strings imo. He's the one that set Flex up and had him thinking he'd get the Meek diss. Jay's a sneeky azz ? lol. It makes since if you think about it. Meek's a fool if he thinks Jay got his back. Last Philly ? he used ended up broke, back in the hood & eventually in jail. Jay's a snake

Bruh....