Birdman Sits Down With Angie Martinez For First Ever Tell-All Interview (Full Interview Out Now)

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If any of yall were up and coming artist, who would you sign to
    Birdman, dame, diddy, or suge?
    When they were in their primes

In they prime? Let's see
    Birdman: Never get paid and be brainwashed into kissing another man, nah
    Dame: Take 10 steps forward just for him to open his big mouth and send me right back.
    Diddy: One album, broke, he in all the videos, and 2 years after my Bad Boy debut he has found a dude that sounds just like me, nah
    Suge: Dead or crippled, nah.

Dame
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    angie: when we hear wayne wants off and he's taking nicki and drake, it reads as if this is the end of cash money

FCdFPVG.gif

that ? face said it all

What you see is a man under a ton of pressure from watching his empire fall all around him.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This would've been big if he was actually honest
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What I got from this is that Wayne was given $100m contract with $70m upfront.

I got the impression that Wayne hasn't even earned the 70m let alone the other 30m.

So there will be no $51m payout. The fact of the matter is Wayne wanna leave, he gotta pay Birdman.

I don't believe that Wayne didn't turn in Carter 5.

Let's not be gullible who knows what's true with bird brain
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Can't wait to see if they eat their food in part two.

im watching now , waiting on that it looks delicious
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? said That's My Son so much, even Angie got confused lol.
    This ? really think Wayne is his actually son talking bout, "If Anybody Harm My Child" Lol.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok First off, you a lyin ?
    Only reason I'm doin this
    I'ma jus name 5 reasons real quick, got a hundred fifty
    First - you stole 50 mill from Wayne
    Second - you stole from Turk,Bg and Mannie
    Third - you lied about the oil company
    Forth - I seen the ? throw that Bottle before the camera zoomed in
    Fifth - hold on, turn the beat off
    I had to turn the beat off for this
    You talkin bout 30 mill at 17 in 98
    You 30 years old, you was born in 1968 and I open the daily news
    How's the king of the bushes rocking versace silk shirts with girbauds jeans?
    Open silk button ups with birdman lugz with girbauds jeans on
    How's the king of bushes rocking birdman lugz with jeans and he 52 years old?
    Back to business

crazy thing is, reading the first line i was immediately thought in Cam's voice "first off, suck a ? no ? ". i aint know u was takin it there

that was excellent, sir
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Wayne get 100,000. I Get 100,000"

wtf well damn
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is straight up ? , just talkin in circles and rambling on n on about the same ? . Don't answer questions, just more rambling. Just know Nikki and Drake ain't going no where.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to get his head taken off.

He's bad for the culture.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne signed his soul to the devil. Seems the only way he gonna get out is if blood is spilled. None of that ? happened with BG, Turk, Juve or Mannie. He knows that Wayne is the bread winner. Losing him is the end.
    I hope Drake and Nicki album deals aren't as ? up as Wayne's deal. Release your albums and get far away from Slim and Baby. These are street ? running a label and they run it as such.
    If I was Wayne, I'd say ? the money keep all of it, royalties, masters, etc. Start over. Dude is still young to make that money back and then some. He can still be profitable. Just needs to reinvent himself. Everybody loves a comeback.
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks Members Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Wayne signed his soul to the devil. Seems the only way he gonna get out is if blood is spilled. None of that ? happened with BG, Turk, Juve or Mannie. He knows that Wayne is the bread winner. Losing him is the end.
    I hope Drake and Nicki album deals aren't as ? up as Wayne's deal. Release your albums and get far away from Slim and Baby. These are street ? running a label and they run it as such.
    If I was Wayne, I'd say ? the money keep all of it, royalties, masters, etc. Start over. Dude is still young to make that money back and then some. He can still be profitable. Just needs to reinvent himself. Everybody loves a comeback.

even tho wayne is a legend and my best artist of all time. he has passed his peak no matter how good his new records is the game is tired of lil wayne. he needs those royalties or whatever his daddy - baby owes him.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You seen me right? You seen me right? You seen me right? Sweetheart ,You seen me right?
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boring interview, waist of my time.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    "I was born into this world without parents"

Classic Birdman

Birdman is literally self made

that ? was the trillest ? i ever heard

Last of a dying breed that's for sure
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie looking at that ? like ? stop lying..
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First he talk to wayne and he don't talk to Wayne. This nikka needs to make up his mind.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint even surprised by this to be honest...

Still don't believe this ? is real/staged...
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman left no stone unturned in the interview. Angie asked all the questions fans and critics wanted to know. Thought it was going to be boring because of the length of the interview but it was enjoyable and entertainng. Birdman that ? . Drake wayne and nicki aint leaving cash money you heard it from the man himself.