Folks who go out of their way to find the closest possible parking space

Options
Hevalisk
Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
and tryna lose weight, and even go as far as to park in handicapped spaces.

Really, is it worth that much time and effort just because they don't want to walk an extra 100 steps?

At walmart or something, and there is a ton of open parking spaces out the distance but they wasting they time trying to find one right next to the store.

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ? a walmart, target, or their parking spaces. I'm so lazy I do at least 50% of my shopping on Amazon Prime and if I'm desperate for food the. EAT24 delivery.

Prime Pantry is the ? for household items. I ain't even been to Costco in ages.

I would do the Safeway grocery delivery service, but I don't trust them to pick out good fruit and vegetables....
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    And this affects you how?

On the occasions you happen to be a passenger, and the person has been talking to you about wanting to lose weight.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I always park way out so I can park in the middle of two spaces

I parked way out once and there was at least 30 spaces between me and the other cars and some ass still found it necessary to park right next to my car ..... wtf!

This

And the ? who don't put shopping carts back where they belong. I seen two females almost box a couple weeks ago because one lady left her shopping cart in an open space where the other lady was about to park.

? are trifling.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP might as well turn this into a general gripe thread
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To real here. I park way out my lady tell me just drop her off at the door. I'm like you gone have to tuck and roll if you want to get out at the door.

But when I do park way out a basket or 2 will be around my car when I get back. I'm like wtf?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao my ex used to do this religiously too i always thought it was really stupid... she would circle the entire parking lot 3 times trying to find the closest available spot. lady if u dont go ahead and park back here we got ? to do

JCLdMDveAn.png?4be9bf
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    man if i'm going in for a select few items idgaf i'm getting that close spot
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? me w/ that. You could've been in the store & halfway done w/ your grocery list by the time you've parked the ? car.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen people wait at least 5 minutes for a spot that was 2 spaces closer than another one that was open already.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    ? ? me w/ that. You could've been in the store & halfway done w/ your grocery list by the time you've parked the ? car.

this.. ive always said that.. you can pull up park far away, and walk in and watch these lazy MF circling the parking lot over and over again... like damn is having to walk a few extra steps gon ? u?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To real here. I park way out my lady tell me just drop her off at the door. I'm like you gone have to tuck and roll if you want to get out at the door.

But when I do park way out a basket or 2 will be around my car when I get back. I'm like wtf?

Hell naw lmaooo.

But the only thing I'm concerned with is if someone will possibly hit my truck with a cart, so I try to avoid that by parking off in the cut because people ain't ? ! The rack for the carts will be right there, and ? will still leave the cart right next to their ride and pull off, just for that ? to roll into somebody else's ? smh.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also hate when I park in an open area, come back outside and there's a car parked next to me smh. All of these spaces and you parked right next to my ? smh.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like women do this more. Not only is your car safer from parking lot fuckery, but once you loaded up, you can pull out way faster without having real delay.

I like my car to be segregated from everybody else’s
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a walmart, target, or their parking spaces. I'm so lazy I do at least 50% of my shopping on Amazon Prime and if I'm desperate for food the. EAT24 delivery.

I would do the Safeway grocery delivery service, but I don't trust them to pick out good fruit and vegetables....

I Pity You

article-fat-man-420x0.jpg?w=1180
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I also hate when I park in an open area, come back outside and there's a car parked next to me smh. All of these spaces and you parked right next to my ? smh.

Brruuuuhhhh!! I not only park in open areas, but my ? be in the cut (but still in good visibility in case of thievery).

I be lightweight wanting to wait for them ? to come out jus so I can ask the Jadakiss question of "Why?!" "Did u feel that your car would be lonelyor somethin'?" I can see if you parked a few spaces away, but right next to me? Reaaalllyyy??! (no Kevin Heart)
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

I Pity You

article-fat-man-420x0.jpg?w=1180

Hahahahaha. Not even close. I just get tired of the abundance of ? when I'm out shopping and it's cheaper and easier to get most of stuff (I like) in bulk online. I rather spend that time doing other stuff and let them items come to me after I make the order.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno, seems like people put too much thought in it. I park in whatever the closest open spot is. If that's RIGHT by the store? Cool. If that's 100 yard away? Cool.
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    My wife does that ? .....cause of the "? " in me I park far as ?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I always park way out so I can park in the middle of two spaces
    I parked way out once and there was at least 30 spaces between me and the other cars and some ass still found it necessary to park right next to my car ..... wtf!
    MallyG wrote: »
    Brruuuuhhhh!! I not only park in open areas, but my ? be in the cut (but still in good visibility in case of thievery).
    I be lightweight wanting to wait for them ? to come out jus so I can ask the Jadakiss question of "Why?!" "Did u feel that your car would be lonelyor somethin'?" I can see if you parked a few spaces away, but right next to me? Reaaalllyyy??! (no Kevin Heart)

Idk why but just picturing yalls face coming back to your cars so bewildered makes me want to start doing this to troll people like yall