Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11822790_862773457142637_6176875138182441995_n.jpg?oh=005fe83bde9642d086707035d5702944&oe=563A88FA[/img]

first off you just posting this picture because you failed at dropping that whoreocore ? and your ? ass post got buried

second off you been following all these threads plugging that ? so clearly you know whats been going on to reply with your hoe ass music

thirdly you know which reason poster nobody respects (since you make that same thread 5 times a year) your sorry ass. there is much more to this world that promoting clown rap my ? .

And this is exactly why nobody on this forum likes you or takes you seriously.

and please remind us what you have contributed to the IC lately outside some ? ass threads that backfire?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only
    D0wn wrote: »
    It's so many corporations tweeting about drake, news outlets not even mentioning meek name just nicki's boyfriend. ? they're playing back to back on the country stations. I wouldn't even be surprised if drake getting meek blackballed tbh
    The situation making Drake look more n more like an industry plant...
    #higher vision.
    Meek put it on blast ...

But he's all on songs with him.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11796292_139747059694349_6817262360665726212_n.jpg?oh=17372ca6d353d19e0e33f2dd7c2dbed7&oe=56426235[/img]
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what Meek will flex on his IG today
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    FB_IMG_1438268865376_zpsmnkgc81e.jpg
    Foh with this ? .
    Whoever came up with this needs to get shot
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    If this ? doesn't drop it today

I can honestly say that Meek's a busta.

Nah he doesn't get to bear my name

Then he's a @supergangster

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ's gonna bang that ? on the weekend. Back2back. This ? meek got a couple days.
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Meek is getting ? on by him

drake-2.jpg

can you not put pics like this in a spoiler, ive just eaten. what is that animal even, some sort of s and m dog? ill have to edit my above post
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woke up bumpin this
  • D0wn
    Options
    e="nex gin;8252446"]Mfs still feeling sorry for Meek? Ain't no conspiracy. He started this ? and it backfired on him...simple as that.
    This isn't the first time that Twitter Fingers let his emotions get him in trouble. [/quote]

Started what?
    Last i checked, ya are still waiting for Meeks first diss...

He stated , Drake has ghost writers... Drake already admitted Meek" is "snitching with no interrogation".

• Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Mfs still feeling sorry for Meek? Ain't no conspiracy. He started this ? and it backfired on him...simple as that.
    This isn't the first time that Twitter Fingers let his emotions get him in trouble.

true, i have little sympathy for him there, but the backlash against him is still massively out of proportion. I still like that he outed mc gustoronto for ghostwriting though, and credit to him hes carrying on working and touring while getting ethered literally everywhere. Ill fully judge if and when he drops the response diss.

if hes actually even allowed to respond with a track that is. im no conspiracy theorist but this ? makes you wonder
  • D0wn
    Options
    Too many companies capitalizing off this on Twitter and ? and giving drake tons of free promo.
    Simultaneously meek is catching the L each time, and is going to become universally known as the dude drake ? on in a couple days if he don't respond.

I just want him to respond to see what drake really got in the chamber tho. Cause this ? is curtains unless meek got something on drake that the masses don't know.

How this ? ? up his own momentum like this? Like who is giving meek advice? I really don't understand. I'm highly entertained tho. Been laughing for days at all these memes.

Nobody is giving him advice, he acting all on emotion and now he look stupid. He called out drake over some b.s which even looks more stupid considering drake always showed love, did verses on his albums, and even donated money to that ? high school...

? looks stupid as ? , then drake respond with two disses and he still quiet as a church mouse? He better have something big in store cause he playing marbles out here while drake playing chess
    Where u from?

Having a ghost writer in rap, n u are suppose to be the best in the game.According to you Is Just some b.s ???
    is very telling of who u are...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.