Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how everyone is cool with drake responding to the diss on instagram...the same shizz they got at Meek for doing, but whatever

Cuz before that meeks was actin like a clown and he aint put nothin in a rap yet
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Agreed but Meek still fighting up hill

Meek ? like take over, as the dust settle n the ? marinates. It will even out. ? already uncovered the ? situation.

lmao bruh u really comparing that ? to takeover?

but ? hated life when drake ? was compared to ether

rofl @ drake gettin ? on, ? lost at life on that one
    Look here peezy.
    Meek stated facts like jay in his diss. Things that happen, n ppl in the industry circle understands.
    The difference is era.
    Y'all from the transjenner era. caitlyn is beautiful, serena is ugly,.. different eras bruh. Ghost writing is cool , and Get mad at ? for Exposing the fakes. Getting ? on by other dudes is awesome. Differt eras buh.

see bruh, now u gettin mad and deflecting. we prolly round the same age so what ever era u tryna insult me with, u in as well, but ? that, cut the ? . drake stated a mix of clever facts and jokes. sonned meek. meek had a chance to ko drake, thats what i was hoping. thats why ? disappointed. he may have stated facts. we knew he would tho! we just wanted him to come hard and come clever, HE DIDNT. Quentin miller unknowingly went harder than meek on meeks diss track!

dont put me in this ? with being cool with them transgender thingys. serena got a fat ass ass, ghostwriting aint cool and im still waiting for yall ? ? to pull up a non troll who said it was but yall keep deflecting like hoes, nobody mad at meek for exposing drake its just hypocrisy that in the midst of yall loving how he exposed drake yall let his hoe ass ? slide as if yall partake in similar hoe ass ? . yall the same type ? who loved big bully alley boy beatin up jumping junkie ass leland. gettin ? on is only awesome cuz im laughin hysterically at who's ? on
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.....this ? Drake just gon allow some random ? to ? on him in a movie theater? What the ? is goin on here?
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    Onbro meeka diss was wak . But datt ? on ? got drake gud lol . Drake still smoking on meeka pak onfoeem
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gonna finish this and send it to Drake for his reply to Meek
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Drake has ghostwriters.. fans are like "bruh everyone get songs written for them"

Drake get slaps... fans are like "bruh everyone get slapped occasionally"

Drake gets ? on.. fans are like "bruh ? is sterile it's better for you than water plus a little bit of ? never hurt nobody"

Lmaooooo I'm in tears
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If ? gave Drake a chance to come back after that soft track charged up that he dropped let's pump the breaks and give Meek that same chance b4 we call the battle over....if we all throwing out charged up then Drake up 1-0 right now and the bar for him to top is back to back..... As for that ? ? he should have saved that for a actual witty rap if this is just the intro for what's coming that would have made it more etherous
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going on my meek tantrum.....
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    If ? gave Drake a chance to come back after that soft track charged up that he dropped let's pump the breaks and give Meek that same chance b4 we call the battle over....if we all throwing out charged up then Drake up 1-0 right now and the bar for him to top is back to back..... As for that ? ? he should have saved that for a actual witty rap if this is just the intro for what's coming that would have made it more etherous

to be fair, this is technically Little Milly from Philly's second shot...first was those tweets...

Dude initiated this whole thing. This long wait for a supremely lacklustre track is pretty inexcusable. Makes him look ill-prepared.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint writing they own posts no more.
    they got ? posting behind the scene saying its them
  • butwhatdoiknow
    butwhatdoiknow Members Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't have a dog in this ? I just wanna hear the music but it's been entertaining to say the least looking at ? reactions to the reference tracks & the disses themselves. I'm hoping to hear at least 2 more songs from Meek & Drake before this ? is over. One question though in all seriousness, what's the huge difference between the basis of those reference tracks and this ? ?....https://youtu.be/PdyyNJcNavw?t=1m52s[/url
    *I know y'all ? don't "click links" but the ? is legit, I rarely post so I doubt it embedded properly

This is Lucifer for reference
    https://youtu.be/8HBTiDD9BCA?t=2m15s

Jay used Ye flow for like 8 bars on Lucifer and "murder capital where we murder for capital". Mind you this is only a preview of ONE song from damn near 12 years ago. What all you think got assisted with since then? ? don't change how I view Jay in terms of a lyricist at all though but one of my ? feel like some rappers write ALL they ? & I honestly just have never even fathomed the thought that these ? was coming up w/ every flow, hook, & bar. I feel where Meek coming from but it kind of feel like he finally saw the Wizard behind the curtain at Oz. If you could see your favorite rappers studio sessions you'll probably see these ? is definitely talented muthafuckas but they probably get help every now & then too.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »

to be fair, this is technically Little Milly from Philly's second shot...first was those tweets...

Dude initiated this whole thing. This long wait for a supremely lacklustre track is pretty inexcusable. Makes him look ill-prepared.

I'm just gonna say the same thing I was telling ? after they was clowning charged up...at least he finally put it in a rap....we always ? rappers for not putting it in a rap then if it's not up to our liking we ? and moan that it's not good enough so at this point it's like what's the point of putting it in a rap at all then.....

Drake fumbled out the gate then came back better the second go round now Meek fumbled out the gate so let's see what his second go round look like now if he come back again the second go with something of this level again then there's no excuses he lost
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People keep typing about "Meek came up battling." That ? was a prerequisite in the past. Meek's battling "experience" is negligible. He's wack and he was a wack battle rapper.

Two questionable rap personalities having a cat-fight, although interesting, doesn't deserve the distinction of being mentioned among those other battles.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1.1k new posts and I just Wanna Know....is it official?

*presses play
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    -by-jahlil-beats-swizz-beatz

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People really gonna give Drake a pass for this ghostwriter ?
    I mean I don't ? with meek yelling at the top of his lungs raps but at least he can claim they are his own
    Drake gonna win the beef but that's more because he's the bigger artist.

Meek should have released this right after charged up dropped
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek did what was expected,
    but honestly this was a wack ass battle..

My top 4 for new rappers right now in no specific order is
    Cole
    Kendrick
    Joey Badass
    Big Krit

One of these new rappers have to step it up to round out my top 5,
    or maybe I forgot someone..

If we have to add a white rapper,
    then its between Bronson and Mac Miller..
    I'd choose Mac Miller on the strength of originality
    he don't sound like anybody..

I'm curious to see who will land in that 5th spot..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the "drake woulda won off popularity anyway" would be valid if meek came harder, but as it stands it looks more like meek just dropped the ball
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did drizzle really get ? on?
  • GetoBoy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't have a dog in this ? I just wanna hear the music but it's been entertaining to say the least looking at ? reactions to the reference tracks & the disses themselves. I'm hoping to hear at least 2 more songs from Meek & Drake before this ? is over. One question though in all seriousness, what's the huge difference between the basis of those reference tracks and this ? ?....https://youtu.be/PdyyNJcNavw?t=1m52s[/url
    *I know y'all ? don't "click links" but the ? is legit, I rarely post so I doubt it embedded properly

This is Lucifer for reference
    https://youtu.be/8HBTiDD9BCA?t=2m15s

Jay used Ye flow for like 8 bars on Lucifer and "murder capital where we murder for capital". Mind you this is only a preview of ONE song from damn near 12 years ago. What all you think got assisted with since then? ? don't change how I view Jay in terms of a lyricist at all though but one of my ? feel like some rappers write ALL they ? & I honestly just have never even fathomed the thought that these ? was coming up w/ every flow, hook, & bar. I feel where Meek coming from but it kind of feel like he finally saw the Wizard behind the curtain at Oz. If you could see your favorite rappers studio sessions you'll probably see these ? is definitely talented muthafuckas but they probably get help every now & then too.

The difference is ye is a producer who's producing the track....most producers do that alot of the time give rappers the hook, cadence, beat, etc and they make the track together...... Drake took another ? whole song then took it to his producers added a couple words or bars here and there and put the track out....I mean there's reference tracks for verses he's FEATURED on not even his own song..... There's a difference...

It's basically the same thing 50 said he did for game give him the hook and format and game made the veres...Drake was taking QM hook beat candence bars from the verses then pawning it off like him and 40 just in the studio cooking up these tracks from scratch...I mean he had to just pay Rappin 4 Tay out here some stacks for ripping off his whole verse for "Who Do You"
This discussion has been closed.