Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It's funny because a lot of Yall was saying IyRTITL was drake worst project.

It is imo,I said it in the thread ? had like 5 songs I like
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    any nicca that hangs with T.I. is weak except Alfamega & Mac Boney.............I would've beat the mess out of cap

Mega a snitch bruh
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    any nicca that hangs with T.I. is weak except Alfamega & Mac Boney.............I would've beat the mess out of cap

Cap ain't no rapper the ? was in jail for a few yrs
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    ? !! I come back to find 1.3k new replies/50 new pages... ain't nobody got time for this ? ! Someone hit a brotha with the cliff notes.

Sensitive ? who idolize Drake are now going to movie theaters in packs all hoping to get ? on like there idol.

? who love Drake are defended him at all cost even though Meek diss called out him having ghostwriters and getting used as a ? .

Also ? are saying ghostwriters are no big deal because there idol uses them but want proof of them saying they're not even though they continually make light of it. The same ? are trying make light of getting ? on. Like seriously.

Drake was running through the 6 as a commode.

1191763_o.gif

mj-laughing.gif

rich-white-guy-laugh-o.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well hopefully Drake reads the 48 laws of power. "Crush your enemy completely". Now is the time Drake.

You made me open up my 48 laws book & start reading

Robert Greene is the GOAT
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what drake uses reference tracks! His music still better then 99% of the ? rapping now
    This is DEFINITELY the difference between eras. No fan would ever say "so what PAC let Shock G write I get Around, its a great song!!" back in the day. If Drake claims he's on top & untouchable, then he's a fraud mc now. That doesn't make Meek's diss any better, but it does take credibility away from Drake as a rapper. I'm actually disappointed in Drake for having a ghostwriter

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It's funny because a lot of Yall was saying IyRTITL was drake worst project.

It is imo,I said it in the thread ? had like 5 songs I like

I listened to that ? one time and haven't touched it since. I hadn't even heard 10 Bands again til the reference track dropped. ? sounded weak and I can't stand ? using text speak like "? " in actual lyrics.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what drake uses reference tracks! His music still better then 99% of the ? rapping now
    This is DEFINITELY the difference between eras. No fan would ever say "so what PAC let Shock G write I get Around, its a great song!!" back in the day. If Drake claims he's on top & untouchable, then he's a fraud mc now. That doesn't make Meek's diss any better, but it does take credibility away from Drake as a rapper. I'm actually disappointed in Drake for having a ghostwriter

BRRRRUUUU we all know and accept the fact that Drake has a Ghostwriter
    We admit the knocks him.out of the best MC list
    But what he said was Drake makes better music which is true
    What u want us to dodo go burn all his CD' and picket his shows cuz some the ? he spittin he ain't write?
    Ya he has a Ghostwriter and its fckd up but that doesn't mean I can't like his music anymore does it
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so Meek dropped his diss last nite ......................

How many of ya ? joinin the "ruined ears" aka the deaf club today after listening to Meek's diss?

Also, welcome to the club, ? .
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    IMG_20150731_083534_zpsray2ktlo.jpg

Fire hazard though. I hope they took it down after the pic
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Who is this Tory Lanez dude people keep saying has also ghostwrote for Meek Mill?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Oh and Meek is finito.... he tried to wing his diss - he shoulda taken his time, it was a decent comeback but he needs to come way harder than that. I think Drake is more strategic and thinking very far ahead whereas Meek the hot head is too concerned with what's in front of him now. Drake made amends with Charlamange, has J.Prince on his side and managed to get social media to turn on Meek that's a chess move I can read with my eyes closed. What's even more ? up is that Charged Up & Back to Back is charting now.

Joe Budden said the exact same ?

Screenshot_2015-07-31-07-34-09_zps9riy2jdj.png

Screenshot_2015-07-31-07-34-21_zpsoq5rruu0.png

I wonder what's Drake checkmate move
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the greatest of diss track's, both beats flames tho...

Undertaker bells was good, wasted the 2nd part on mostly Diddy's ? talking...

The Puff line was good...

Win or lose I think he is making his point; between listening to QM's mixtape and hearing the reference tracks he most definitely had a lot more to do with IYRTITL than Drake's camp is letting on...

My current scorecard is...

Back to Back
    Wanna Know
    Charged Up
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Who is this Tory Lanez dude people keep saying has also ghostwrote for Meek Mill?

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.