Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I also still don't get why a rapper would use a ghost writer when they don't have too. That makes me lose more respect for drake . Cuz dude can write ? he writes for other people lol. But it just seem like laziness on his part .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    no cape, but it's a weird situation....i think meek accomplished what he set out for.....but the tragedy is that it really doesn't hurt drake...

meek wanted to discredit drakes writing skills and damage him in the eyes of hip hop heads who care about lyrics and authenticity.....that was accomplished....however those people do not represent drakes core audience.....so it doesn't really hurt him

meek wanted to come at dudes realness, basically saying they not comparable,....and putting t out there that drake got ? on pretty much lost what little respect real ? had for drake....and again.....those people don'r represent drakes core audience, so it doesn't really hurt him....

drake fans going...

yea drake don't write his raps.....but......
    yea drake got ? on....but.....

like they really don't care....that's pretty much why meek is losing imo....cuz the shots being fired at meek are landing, that whole trigger fingers turning into twitter fingers, and you getting bodied by a singing ? ....bruh, as a street ? , that ? gotta hurt meek....? it had me like......daaaaaaaamn homie...

but drake doesn't write his raps, gets robbed, and gets peed on....and while that would be devastating to another rapper who claimed to be a street ? ...to drake it's like.......................so??

Meek is losing because his bars was trash. If he spit the same message but with clear flow and witty punches the game would be in his hands.
    Meek is losing cause cats don't care about facts, they care about being entertained

Nothing he could do or say gonna change that

Unless he becomes more entertaining.....probably not gonna happen
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Every rapper has had ? give them hooks. Like homie said earlier, its similar to when ? were saying 50 wrote Game's rhymes when in actuality it was just the hooks. Until Drake speaks on the ghostwritting ? , I cant really say if its an L or not.

The fact that Drake stepped out there for the battle when he normally doesnt, leads me to believe he has a joker card and/or knows the ghostwritting thing is ? .

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when the mods gonna close this thread....

my heart cant take it no mo.

i suffered enough.

please stop...i still got family in philly.

man... sounds like we need to put u on suicide watch bruh.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no cape, but it's a weird situation....i think meek accomplished what he set out for.....but the tragedy is that it really doesn't hurt drake...

meek wanted to discredit drakes writing skills and damage him in the eyes of hip hop heads who care about lyrics and authenticity.....that was accomplished....however those people do not represent drakes core audience.....so it doesn't really hurt him

meek wanted to come at dudes realness, basically saying they not comparable,....and putting t out there that drake got ? on pretty much lost what little respect real ? had for drake....and again.....those people don'r represent drakes core audience, so it doesn't really hurt him....

drake fans going...

like they really don't care....that's pretty much why meek is losing imo....cuz the shots being fired at meek are landing, that whole trigger fingers turning into twitter fingers, and you getting bodied by a singing ? ....bruh, as a street ? , that ? gotta hurt meek....? it had me like......daaaaaaaamn homie...

but drake doesn't write his raps, gets robbed, and gets peed on....and while that would be devastating to another rapper who claimed to be a street ? ...to drake it's like.......................so??

no Meek was in his feelings about some other ? and thought that ghostwriting ? was gonna be his spirit bomb....how you know a ? got ghosts and you still PAY him to spit those supposed ghosted bars on your album? what that make Meek?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drake fans going...

Drake is invincible, if this was any other rapper his career would of been finished
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man at this point idk if meek is going to be able to recover PR wise... not diss wise.... but public perception. its lookin real bad at this point.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki_Broke_Up_zpsk5bxsuwj.jpgJuly 31, 2015: Just when you thought that Meek Mill's week couldn't get ANY WORSE . . . MediaTakeOut.com learned that Nicki Minaj and Meek have officially decided to call it QUITS. Nicki reportedly broke it off with Meek LAST NIGHT. Don't worry concertgoers . . . they are still of GOOD TERMS - at least NICKI IS with Meek. The two plan on FULFILLING the rest of the tour obligations together.

But as for their relationship . .. . it's a WRAP.

What caused the BREAKUP . . . and why did it happen LAST NIGHT . . . shortly after Meek Mill's new diss track FLOPPED?? According to one of Nicki's BEST FRIENDS, "It's complicated. I think they took their relationship too far, too fast." Nicki's homie REFUSED to say whether the Drake WAR had anything to do with it.

But we suspect that IT DID. You'll recall that MediaTakeOut.com BROKE THE NEWS that Meek STARTED THE WAR when he learned that Drake and Nicki had a 'DATING' RELATIONSHIP in the past. And it has to be MORE THAN COINCIDENCE that Nicki DUMPED DUDE . . . just when he's become a LAUGHING STOCK on social media.

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drake fans going...

no Meek was in his feelings about some other ? and thought that ghostwriting ? was gonna be his spirit bomb....how you know a ? got ghosts and you still PAY him to spit those supposed ghosted bars on your album? what that make Meek?

He just wants a refund. Thats not what he paid for.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Meek need to go jog thru the city of Philly & run up the steps of the arts museum to get his passion back. "You sweeter than a butter cup" smh. Nicca spitting his Nicki Minaj pick up lines on a diss song. You can do better

photoshop Drake's grill on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMhDQFLwrAA
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

drake fans going...

He just wants a refund. Thats not what he paid for.
    yea right....Drake a cornball for sure but Meek whole aura and moves seem mad fraudulent.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    its very odd that cats are ignoring the reference tracks...

its very odd that meek got bodied. this is Karma for mmg. when 50 bodied ross lyrically and physically, ? was saying "well ross makes good music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdWCYWTzho
This discussion has been closed.