Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea this ? is weird. Drake's Back to Back is clearly the best track and Meek ? wack. But the question remains is did Drake even write that ? ? It's like Drake winning while really losing all his credibility as an artists.
    Kinda like Tom Brady winnining the Superbowl with them flat ass footballs?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? Undertaker ........?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CLQM-ZBWwAE6VQT.jpg:large

So he admitting QM gotten
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    I actually liked meek's diss. Maybe I like facts better than chatty patty insults, but that's me.

He had the reference track.
    He had Puffy speaking on slapping drake.
    He spoke on drake getting ? on.
    He spoke about how drake is a groupie and wanted street cred from him by wearing his dreamchasers chain.
    He spoke on Drake being a snitch ass ? and there is proof of that ? .

He gave safaree one ? line.

Maybe y'all are into cover art, sending charlafag bottles of Dom, and the other theatrics that drake produced for the public; however, I see beyond the stunt queen wool that drake pulled over everyone's eyes.

Only way I believe that ? has written anything if he goes on sway and freestyle of the top of the dome with words thrown at him.

No iPhone. No ? spitting your freestyle in the background. None of that weak ? .

He's no longer an emcee to me. He is a ? entertainer, until he proves otherwise.

All this and he still paid Drake for a verse on his album.....new ? lol and smh..

Mmmmm.... Verses aren't free. ? ... Elzo, don't come to me with the ? ? , when I know that you know ? better.

I'm not going to entertain your strawman argument.

its not bout paying for the verses lol ....its about requesting a ? that you know all this about to still be on your record....i ve never heard Meek on a Drake record but ive heard Drake on plenty of Meek's record....my point is for example i know u in real life right....if i see some fugazi behavior from you over time, then im not ? w u period....what that look like still ? w u whether professionally or otherwise only to call u out on being fugazi when im in my feelings...thats fraud like behavior.....
    This is assuming Meek knew Drake had a GW b4 he asked and paid for the track

thats a fair assessment but im sure they ve all been in the stu together more than once.....but he knew all the other ? though
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its not bout paying for the verses lol ....its about requesting a ? that you know all this about to still be on your record....i ve never heard Meek on a Drake record but ive heard Drake on plenty of Meek's record....my point is for example i know u in real life right....if i see some fugazi behavior from you over time, then im not ? w u period....what that look like still ? w u whether professionally or otherwise only to call u out on being fugazi when im in my feelings...thats fraud like behavior.....

cs, maybe I'm mistaken but I think I remember Meek originally saying he wouldn't have put him on the album if he knew about that ? beforehand
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yo
    I actually liked meek's diss. Maybe I like facts better than chatty patty insults, but that's me.

He spoke about how drake is a groupie and wanted street cred from him by wearing his dreamchasers chain.

Maybe y'all are into cover art, sending charlafag bottles of Dom, and the other theatrics that drake produced for the public; however, I see beyond the stunt queen wool that drake pulled over everyone's eyes.

Only way I believe that ? has written anything if he goes on sway and freestyle of the top of the dome with words thrown at him.

No iPhone. No ? spitting your freestyle in the background. None of that weak ? .

He's no longer an emcee to me. He is a ? entertainer, until he proves otherwise.

So I take it your stance is Back to Back was ghosted?

Cause that's all that matters...he got dissed, did he come back with his own bars or not?

Btw you been caping for Meek this whole thread...but I remember when IYRTITL dropped you was all on Drakes nuts..

What's all this fickleness?

I don't know if it was ghost written, but I have my doubts.

Drake vanilli....

I love that album. I love meek's album. I love DS2 the most out of all of them. So, please explain your point to me again? And I bought them all, shoutout to iTunes & google play & pears!

What fickleness? A ? didn't write his ? . As an artist, a creative person, not writing your own ? is disgusting to me. We all collaborate, but not writing your own verses and having someone else do it's exploits the genre for others to be the next milli vanilli.

Foh drake gets no pass from me on that ? . Maybe he does with you and that's a problem with hip hop, all of these ? passes to do ? ? and wonder why the culture is going to ? .

lol slick calling me a ? ...I luh you girl...you smart *Khaled voice

All I'm saying is Drake suspect af...but the reference track doesn't prove he didn't write whole verses...he himself credited dude for his participation. But I honestly believe that a lot of yo fav artist do the same thing....

I need clarification as to why the ? gotta have dude doing whole verses....common sense tell me he never wrote them ? and need to know how to deliver the flow. Unacceptable.

But it could be that QM is more creative with flow...iuuno

I meeeeeaaaannn! Lmao <3

Drake credits everyone after the rappin 4 Tay incident.

Drakes flow has changed throughout the years. I thought it was innovative, but we all know it's someone else.

QM better with the flow & pen.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All this and he still paid Drake for a verse on his album.....new ? lol and smh..

Mmmmm.... Verses aren't free. ? ... Elzo, don't come to me with the ? ? , when I know that you know ? better.

I'm not going to entertain your strawman argument.

thats a fair assessment but im sure they ve all been in the stu together more than once.....but he knew all the other ? though
    Nobody in the stu together anymore

He sent him the verse
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QM dont write ? ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

The message was there but not the method. A better rapper would have taken that content and crafted better bars. A better team would have told him his flow would be hard to understand, too many filler lines and repetitive rhymes. A petter producer would have structure the song with the expose breaks at the beginning, end or flowed with the beat.

I agree but let's not act like it was ? basura.

it was though

You done trying to bait me or nah?

GarwCSK.jpg

i aint trying to bait u. u mad hostile for no reason
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are taking Ls left n right
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

If any philly rapper come out to help meek, that's more etherous than any drake record.
    That's why he used undertaker beat, so he could get a tag team partner.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    give drake like 7 lines woooow who cares.l i give my ? lines to does that mean i wrote his ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Yo

So I take it your stance is Back to Back was ghosted?

Cause that's all that matters...he got dissed, did he come back with his own bars or not?

Btw you been caping for Meek this whole thread...but I remember when IYRTITL dropped you was all on Drakes nuts..

What's all this fickleness?

I don't know if it was ghost written, but I have my doubts.

Drake vanilli....

I love that album. I love meek's album. I love DS2 the most out of all of them. So, please explain your point to me again? And I bought them all, shoutout to iTunes & google play & pears!

What fickleness? A ? didn't write his ? . As an artist, a creative person, not writing your own ? is disgusting to me. We all collaborate, but not writing your own verses and having someone else do it's exploits the genre for others to be the next milli vanilli.

Foh drake gets no pass from me on that ? . Maybe he does with you and that's a problem with hip hop, all of these ? passes to do ? ? and wonder why the culture is going to ? .

lol slick calling me a ? ...I luh you girl...you smart *Khaled voice

All I'm saying is Drake suspect af...but the reference track doesn't prove he didn't write whole verses...he himself credited dude for his participation. But I honestly believe that a lot of yo fav artist do the same thing....

I need clarification as to why the ? gotta have dude doing whole verses....common sense tell me he never wrote them ? and need to know how to deliver the flow. Unacceptable.

But it could be that QM is more creative with flow...iuuno

I meeeeeaaaannn! Lmao <3

Drake credits everyone after the rappin 4 Tay incident.

Drakes flow has changed throughout the years. I thought it was innovative, but we all know it's someone else.

QM better with the flow & pen.

Nosign Drake new ? is wack compared to his old stuff....So far gone and comeback season the only projects with replay value.....u find me the ghosts for those projects and im slapping drake at caribana this yr
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me just get this straight b4 I go back to Donkey, the only ppl who should be offended and knuckle when they get peed on is street ? 's???

I can't with you ?

9UQ8agY.gif

You're not a very smart individual. Maybe the donkey is where you belong.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going to white castle. ? it
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    In which reference song did QM write Drake's verse, cuz so far Ive only heard hooks/bridges.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

yea this isn't about bars or authenticity right now... It's kinda weird how the public is reacting to this.

this kinda proves where the state of hip hop is right now. you can be fake as long as it sounds good

Pac wasnt no thug like he portrayed. Remember he went to a school of the arts

Hov wasn't no big time drug dealer

TI a snitch. (No way you get caught with all them weapons and nothing happens$

Like I said before. Very few very few rappers out here doing what they saying.

Ross is a fraud and meek is signed to him.

I can go on and on about a lot of rapper now and then.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya actin like dude straight said dont.move drake imma.? on ur shoes.or sum ? lol drake gotta address it tho
    Meeks better seed up nicki cuz he gonna be tuff to get another number 1 album again
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No caping for Drake, I give no ? who wins this battle. I just want the best for hip hop and for this ? to be entertaining...Now, I'm trying to figure out this ? ? . Was the ? ? and had to ? and your leg just happened to be near the corner he was headed for and you jump up like "whoa ? , ? is you doing?!?!" or was this like some "? you ? , I'll ? on you, ? !" and dude take a leak on Drake. I could kinda understand the first scenario, ? happens when you around ? folks, but gotdayyyuummmm if It's the latter....SMH
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »

yea this isn't about bars or authenticity right now... It's kinda weird how the public is reacting to this.

this kinda proves where the state of hip hop is right now. you can be fake as long as it sounds good

Pac wasnt no thug like he portrayed. Remember he went to a school of the arts

Hov wasn't no big time drug dealer

TI a snitch. (No way you get caught with all them weapons and nothing happens$

Like I said before. Very few very few rappers out here doing what they saying.

Ross is a fraud and meek is signed to him.

I can go on and on about a lot of rapper now and then.

the real ones are in prison or dead.....#freegs9
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 would ? his first born and talk about it on the breakfast club for half of drake's fanbase
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young buck on his back to back ? another diss to ross ft trick trick about that life where he tellin ross about a no fly zone
This discussion has been closed.