Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Funny how so many companies are down with hip-hop all of a sudden...

the big corporations are siding with Drake (i'll refrain from saying what yall thinkers should be able to see in this.......). i feel like some of these rappers and other big name ppl in the hip hop community gonna step up and speak. i don't see hip hop watching Meek get destroyed this way. it just doesn't make sense.

this is might get deep. just looking at all the dynamics of the situation, i think this will be an interesting next few weeks/months. like seriously, did you not find it odd that Drake came out with these 2 diss records all of a sudden when hes NEVER responded like that and even famously stated that he would never do it? It's kinda like Birdman interview with Angie, its like... really? these ? must see a storm coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdS2WHUsIE

Real ? see it, B.

Hip-Hop community breakin' my heart this week. Reason lookin' like it need a purge, cuz wack ? condonin the ? . ? is just all around ? up.

mr-t-crying.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    how u makin trap music n u from the east coast . stop dickin ridin future n em

yea but i swore Drake was from Houston on SoFarGone....so.....................
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least Power comes on tonight. 50 gonna be back
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Like an old head told me weeks ago, fraud niccas hang with fraud niccas, grimey niccas hang with grimey niccas, real niccas hang with real niccas. So if you knew Drake was using "Ghost"writers then why is it a problem now??????? I get it because he didn't tweet your album & he felt salty the same way he did Wale last summer. Him using ghostwriters wasn't a problem beforehand, so why now

Plus you knew he got ? 'd upon
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Funny how so many companies are down with hip-hop all of a sudden...

They not down with hip hop they just capitalizing off the culture..

I'm well aware...

Real talk...

Drake must of killed it at Karaoke night...

And are we really equating fake rap personas to not writing and performing your own raps?....

All rapper personas are fake to a degree but they usually write and perform their own raps...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    I actually liked meek's diss. Maybe I like facts better than chatty patty insults, but that's me.

He had the reference track.
    He had Puffy speaking on slapping drake.
    He spoke on drake getting ? on.
    He spoke about how drake is a groupie and wanted street cred from him by wearing his dreamchasers chain.
    He spoke on Drake being a snitch ass ? and there is proof of that ? .
    He gave safaree one ? line.

Maybe y'all are into cover art, sending charlafag bottles of Dom, and the other theatrics that drake produced for the public; however, I see beyond the stunt queen wool that drake pulled over everyone's eyes.

Only way I believe that ? has written anything if he goes on sway and freestyle of the top of the dome with words thrown at him.

No iPhone. No ? spitting your freestyle in the background. None of that weak ? .

He's no longer an emcee to me. He is a ? entertainer, until he proves otherwise.

Realist talk in this thread came from a women.

I usually take compliments as invites to the ? down party.

Lol..
    That's a nice ass avi you got there..

@illedout I know. I only put it up for all my Reason lovers, including you boo.. <3
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it funky ...the fact that meek aint absolutely ? this ? while having the fact that he's going against a PROVEN GHOSTWRITTER RECIPIENT shows just how weak of an artist meek mill is tbh ...? it's sad to keep it a buck ....I'm legit mad that meek didn't ? this ? just for the people that appreciate real authentic MCs
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Meek went EXTRA light on Drake. He had a large quantity of things he could've alluded too. He could've hit those reference tracks & that ghostwriter ? ALOT harder than he did. I would've made that the theme of the diss. The title would be "Meek Drake diss- YOU AIN'T NO WRITER".

For some reason Meek's diss seemed lazy and unorganized. Both these ? looking funny right now

Meek ? sucks & Drake is a fraud

That's all I've gotten out of this beef .....

All i got outta it is that nicki on a world tour lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

fk that ? is setting up ghost
  • RickyRich
    Options

ya but drake biggin up houston
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mek had a ace in thw hole, a summer jam screen item, a piece of info ? would sie to have: the reference track

That's hw real takeaway is that's the downfall ia how dumb Meek is

Think about how Camron handled Jay, a better MC, but,managed to kinda sorta win just off jokes and 'exposures'

(1, you stole Rocafella from dame, 2) you stole Kanye fromdame,etc)

Where arw his old heads?!? He got non hip hop ? around him like 'Fat Reese'. ? that dont know ? about ? . You don't stop the beat killing momentum, you play that in he beginning, annunciate your words, describe drake,getting ? on nh, its just a sign of,new,? to wanna look and be cool, so annoying bc it'd been so easy to me, just like that cat on,Twitter who wrote what the diss should a looked like
  • gemini86
    Options

Ghost too smart for her. but i dont think hes smarter than Kanaan
  • RickyRich
    Options
    this beef finna get squashed i can sense it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im seeing people justify drake for getting peed on now ? all of you nh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90's/00's babies will never know a real hip hop battle. Meek sparked something, but it turned out to be a dud.

One time for the 80's babies
    http://youtu.be/78eyqlgX2xU
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Lmfao so DJ drama hates drake... Yall wanna know why? Yall should. It's why most ? in the industry hate him. Cuz he took his girl

how u kno
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ghost too smart for her. but i dont think hes smarter than Kanaan

ya u right i think hes goin to toss the phone. shawn a snake tho
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ya but drake biggin up houston

Got damn...

Smh. Drake was founded by j prince jr on MySpace. J prince brought drake to htine and took him under his wings. J prince had drake meet Wayne and the rest is history.

Check the executive producer credits on drakes first album.
  • gemini86
    Options
    nobody is justifying anything about him getting peed on. Drake is soft and people dont care. We talking about the battle. Meek lost the rap battle. stop bringing up extra ? . Jay left condoms on Nas Baby seat and didnt even throw hands with the ? . stop it fam. its about the battle
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao so DJ drama hates drake... Yall wanna know why? Yall should. It's why most ? in the industry hate him. Cuz he took his girl

how u kno

He about to chatty pat
This discussion has been closed.