Options
    ol late to the party ass ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    90's/00's babies will never know a real hip hop battle. Meek sparked something, but it turned out to be a dud.

One time for the 80's babies
    http://youtu.be/78eyqlgX2xU

man both Dre and Eazy has ghostwriters...this wasnt a good example by you

Not even talking about the ghostwriter ? . I'm just talking about the overall lyrical battle. I stopped caring about the ghostwriting aspect of the industry since "don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks".
    @Down is a clown elzo said drake should have fought him if he got peed on. How is that defending drake? I know meek is your boy but damn

I aint no meek fan. Im a fan of rap. Writing ya own ? , the craft. Ya ? cosigning barry bonds over Ken Griffey. Ya opinions dont matter.

They industry ? . Industry ? been fraud to the culture. From Jay-Z all the way down to Hopsin. ? is industry. When you have even novice knowledge of the industry you know that ? isn't new. Even Kanye has written a few bars for .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Donkey of the Day summed the ? up...

Meek twitter fingers ? up his whole life.

Drake got peed on but literally ? on Meek with bars, the cover art and sending bottles to Charlamayne (? the spelling) after saying in the track.

Made Meek look flabby and sick.

All that's left is for Nikki to tell Meek "we're better off as friends" < im willing to bet 100 it happens before year end.

#Po'Meek is the new handle.
    This is what wins battle in 2015 and beyond, cover art and a ? bottle. SMH

Bar for bar tho, neither one of these ? 's said ? that the Reason it's self ain't been saying the last 4yrs or so. Cept for that ? line, whoa

First Nicki was gonna leave Meek cause he was just a rebound. Now it's cause Drake 'won' in a 'battle'

? 's done talked about everything but the bars and the truth in such said bars

Drakes(whoever wrote them ? )
    bars were superior .......

*shrugs*
    Not denying B2B was far superior to Wanna Know bar for bar

But ? ain't over to be claiming a victor on either side
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at this being the most exciting thing to happen in hip-hop this week, tho.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Let me just get this straight b4 I go back to Donkey, the only ppl who should be offended and knuckle when they get peed on is street ? 's???

I can't with you ?

9UQ8agY.gif

You're not a very smart individual. Maybe the donkey is where you belong.
    I wish I had a witty comeback but I have no idea who are b

Let me guess, you got ? on but it's cool cause you ain't a 'street ? '

And this is why I said you lack intelligence. Please explain to me how me insinuating that, of all rappers, Drake would be least likely to respond when getting blatantly disrespected equates to me saying it's okay to get ? on and not respond if you aren't a street ? ?

And no, I've never been disrespected in such a manner. That's not how I move.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Let's stop playing games, here. This>>>>>>>Meek and Drake's tracks combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

what that has to do with anything. u dont belong here.

It has everything to do with everything.

This just shows how watered down the beef between these two is.

Like gotdamn, I'm embarrassed.

I thought you were going to sleep?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i refuse to believe every ? on the iC, or in this thread would throw hands if they was drake in the situation getting r kelly'd on or ? splashed on. especially if its one of them d'bo u gonna get ? looking ? from jail t

i dont think you all built like that, i refuse to believe it.

i think most of yall would walk away like boy in the video, but i could be wrong. me, im a real ? i would of got my ass whooped.
    That ? Cap ain't Master Chief Legend bruh

THIS ? here is all the way 730, bet his rap sheet look like an obituary

that ? Cap tho?? Nah, he can catch a fad

you saying this ? look like earl sweatshirt fam ? welp, i tried
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Aye to the ? ? who diss Whitney Houston, I will slap the ? gingivitis out of your ? ? mouth for disrespecting the queen like that.

For one I didn't diss Whitney. For two no you won't. Three my mouth cleaner than your ? . 4 pm me that math so I could see what your mouth do.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is Jay Z 6 Referecne Tracks?
    Where's NaS 6 Reference Tracks?
    Where's Biggie's 6 Reference Tracks?
    Where's Pac's 6 Reference Tracks?
    Where's Rakim 6 Reference Tracks?
    Where's Kool G Rap 6 Reference Tracks?
    Where KRS 6 Reference Tracks?

Drake got an EP worth of Reference Tracks out there, there's no coming back from this. He has no creditibility as a rapper. I don't care what Corporations are Tweeting or IGin. This is HIP HOP. Your Pen is your Swoard. Drake pen isn't his. And if you listen to hte references. His Flow, Bars, Cadence even Melodies are ghostwritten as well. He's the Britney Spears of Hip Hop.
    It's spelled sword mate. You the hiphop gee757
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well you should ve dropped ur mixtape
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Drake got an EP worth of Reference Tracks out there, there's no coming back from this. He has no creditibility as a rapper. I don't care what Corporations are Tweeting or IGin. This is HIP HOP. Your Pen is your Swoard. Drake pen isn't his. And if you listen to hte references. His Flow, Bars, Cadence even Melodies are ghostwritten as well. He's the Britney Spears of Hip Hop.

Who puts drake in category of krs, kool g rap, rakim, pac, biggie, or nas? No one does this in this thread or on IC. So why you even bringing this up?

Get ? upon, ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at swoard
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

It's happening...
    This is slowly but surely turning into a Meek meme/Nas dickriding thread

lulz...I'm proud to be a Nas dickrider and so should any self-respecting rap fan.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

Give me some coin and I'll drop a diss record about the IC.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who puts drake in category of krs, kool g rap, rakim, pac, biggie, or nas? No one does this in this thread or on IC. So why you even bringing this up?

Get ? upon, ?
    thats my point i dont know one real ? who puts Drake up there as an MC....these undercover stans are just mad that their leader was exposed....
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

what that has to do with anything. u dont belong here.

It has everything to do with everything.

This just shows how watered down the beef between these two is.

Like gotdamn, I'm embarrassed.

I thought you were going to sleep?

No one on my FB timeline is discussing this, so I needed an outlet.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Give me some coin and I'll drop a diss record about the IC.

Start the GoFundMe @Elzo!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aight. We get it. You wanna be different, cool.

But it is the most exciting thing in hip hop because one of the self proclaimed best emcees of our generation is found out to be a fraud. That is huge.

Second, he is getting a pass for being the hip hop version of milli Vanilli.

Hell when milli vanilli was found out to be frauds they were cut off from the industry.

Like stop it.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i refuse to believe every ? on the iC, or in this thread would throw hands if they was drake in the situation getting r kelly'd on or ? splashed on. especially if its one of them d'bo u gonna get ? looking ? from jail t

i dont think you all built like that, i refuse to believe it.

i think most of yall would walk away like boy in the video, but i could be wrong. me, im a real ? i would of got my ass whooped.

This ? really let somebody say "? yo child" and stood there. The kid in the house and is probably hearing that. I would've swung and took the beating or bullet like a man. My adrenaline pumping as a father just hearing that ? . Dude probably wouldn't have been so amped up if he didn't have his team with him.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even Bret Hart talking about this and gave Drake the W lmao
This discussion has been closed.