This World is ? .... what do we do now??

Options
2»

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The worlds always been ? . I don't know why people are just know acting like this is something new.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    Why you guys always blame the white man for? Blacks have the highest crime rate in america...and look how underdeveloped they are in Africas its kind of pathetic the excuses have to be stopped. And I know white people fell like they have white privilige and they do not commit crimes to the extent of African Americans....They do "smart" crimes

trlht.jpg

Options
    Like harming the earth, attempts to destroy the plant and mankind.. is that cool? The "powers" are not being used for good at all. So what u sayin? Destroying, Polluting, playing with weather/eathquakes, and "Population" control/Genocide. are NOT Cool.

these are not new phenomenoms
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Options
    WOW... Im back on the IC Ain't ? change... ? got worse!!! Caitlyn Jenner, ? still having sex with Horses.. A ? Lion getting killed is more important than a Black person getting shot. #2015
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lion ? kills me too....Mike Brown got less sympathy from the media then a beast that slaughters animals pretty much everyday. Go figure.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    try to make the best of it
    have some fun

^^^^criminally slept on post.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    The worlds always been ? . I don't know why people are just know acting like this is something new.

True...but what's new about the circumstances is that we have world wide access to this truth via the social media networks. We are no longer closed off from the problems that exist elsewhere. It's the sensory overload that got people concerned...and maybe justifiably so.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop watching the news and enjoy life.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    WOW... Im back on the IC Ain't ? change... ? got worse!!! Caitlyn Jenner, ? still having sex with Horses.. A ? Lion getting killed is more important than a Black person getting shot. #2015
    correction: TWO lions

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans have no one but themselves to blame. What do humans do? We can try and make it better through cooperation....nah that't won't work we are to busy being racist, homophobic, classist. Democrat, republican. Muslims and Christians can't get a long in certain countries....they ? each other. We can't get a long because of our opinions, corporate greed.

Or you got the religious nuts who want to wait till jesus comes back and let the world be how it is. Humans can't even agree on one principle solution. Its quite sad seeing how much potential we would have if we worked together.

Money, Greed, TV, brainwashing that starts in elementary school....what a sad generation we are in. If you are "different" you get clowned, people look after themselves, but for what? What worth are you most people on that 9-5 life....pretty expendable if you ask me
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people say "two lions killed are more important then black people" When a brother gets shot its all over the news, facebook, twitter. Riots have ensued and yet the lion gets shot and killed and get a little media attention and everyone all hyped. Stop playing the victim card. Black shootings are on TV all the time and are being discussed right now, even other countries have commented on it. My facebook newsfeed is nothing but police shootings.

You do know latinos and whites got shot and killed by cops and they barely show it, if at all.

Stop playing the victim card and stop being selfish
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? better be happy they not comparing us to lions. That would mean that the white mans plan to drive us towards extension is working.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an idea how about we send a child to I distant planet capable of sustaining life. matter of fact i've found a green planet the conditions are harsh but its red sun will give the child abilities far beyond the imagination. he will look like them but he will not be one of them he will be a ? to them. also I have the red blue and yellow cloths made from my grandma's quilt that was passed down through our family for generation so we could put those in the ship with the child etc.