Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    That made no ? sense.

Or it did and you just don't have a rebuttal.

? in the street ain't pressed off on Drake battlin like that. I don't where y'all are gettin y'all hype beast information machine from but it's wrong
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I like Drake but No. Quit it. Bruh need to stay in his lane but other than that stop hypin that man like he just dropped "the bridge is over 2016".

Ain't no New Skool vs. Old Skool ? either. Even though it's clear most people still hold those Old Skool Traditional Values that the media has been trying to undermine and reconstruct.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    "Back to back. Like I'm Jordan '96, '97."

I have no idea why Meek and Drake are supposedly beefin but this hard as hell and ? on Meek's "diss". Which aint surprising considering he killed Meek on his own damn song, "Rico".

1.Youre a ? lie
    2.Rico is QMs work
    3.Meek clearly had the better verse on Rico, like easily, by far

who is QM? Meek didn't have the better verse on Rico, nothing he said was clever or memorable. Drake immediately killed the song in the intro with: "To the people who think I owe you ? , paybacks a ? and you know this ? . Yall ? getting too old for this, please don't think nobody notices."

Even if you don't like Drake, it's hard to deny that line went hard as hell because it's true ? . Overall Drake had better wordplay.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? need to stop ? about "rule changing".
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.

And People are literally putting money into Meek's pockets to hear him Rap and to admire him and to see what he's about for more than just the Drake ? , even if Nicki gave him a sales edge. And Meek out here gettin just as much buzz in the streets if not more than Drake.

Stop making up rules as you go becuz you're on payroll. And don't you ever discredit the streets in the name of ? Drake.

You Internet ? got alot of nerve sometimes
  • phukkyou2
    Options

I have no idea why Meek and Drake are supposedly beefin but this hard as hell and ? on Meek's "diss". Which aint surprising considering he killed Meek on his own damn song, "Rico".

1.Youre a ? lie
    2.Rico is QMs work

who is QM? Meek didn't have the better verse on Rico, nothing he said was clever or memorable. Drake immediately killed the song in the intro with: "To the people who think I owe you ? , paybacks a ? and you know this ? . Yall ? getting too old for this, please don't think nobody notices."

Even if you don't like Drake, it's hard to deny that line went hard as hell because it's true ? . Overall Drake had better wordplay.

On what record "Back To Back"? Foh

So him braggin on another man's rap to a female that got him paid while simultaneously subconsciously admitting that he got ? on in a theater by another Man is "good word play" and taking a W?

Where they do that at
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    ? need to stop ? about "rule changing".

Nah Bruh. I'm not mad at you tryna feed your seeds but nah
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Let that had been Meek tryna diss Drake for gettin boss ass females and makin money with em. You fools would've had a field day
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

1.Youre a ? lie
    2.Rico is QMs work

On what record "Back To Back"? Foh

So him braggin on another man's rap to a female that got him paid while simultaneously subconsciously admitting that he got ? on in a theater by another Man is "good word play" and taking a W?

Where they do that at
    nah on "rico". I have no idea what u talking bout getting ? on
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? KRIT AND EVERYBODY THAT LOVE EM!
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Meek should put out a record called "Drake Gettin ? 'd On"

Shut all this ? down
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why drake ain't come at pusha t when he was coming at him?

Why he reply too meek tho
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    did Nicki really dump meek?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1.Youre a ? lie
    2.Rico is QMs work

Lmaooo that line wasn't hard

QM did the verse, the fact that you don't even know who that is

Nvm yeah sure
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? actually pay attention to key and peele?
    i didnt know them ? till i seen this, pretty funny. i never watched anything else from them

Lol..
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1.Youre a ? lie
    2.Rico is QMs work

Lmaooo that line wasn't hard

QM did the verse, the fact that you don't even know who that is

Nvm yeah sure

QM's version didn't include the part he quoted as his favorite part. Just stating the facts
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this ? @phukkyou2 is usually annoying as hell and we usually ignore him,
    but tonight this ? in rare form.. He stepped his troll game up..
    Props bruh.. This ? is actually entertaining..

You do better when you not trolling serious topics,
    like racial issues and police brutality..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? TROY ASS AND EVERYBODY THAT LOVE EM!

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    tumblr_mzphyiIKp81scqtivo3_250.giftumblr_n68w36xpkz1qivd1ao1_500.giftumblr_mq3zubXFAp1re5z9bo1_250.gifoD8y4c5.gif

lol....

he said i tired of talking about ?

lol
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the last ten or so pages gave absolutely killed me. funny ? people i swear
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think drake being friendly and extra non threatening and carrying himself like a brand and business man helps his image and gets corporations and random non hiphop people on his side. kinda like will smith did.

drake is the funny loving rapper who loves the ladies and doesnt bring trouble. that is how he is viewed. hes approachable....thats who hes viewed.
    he advertised on the side of a plane, he worked with his cities bball team. he rides for his city. he pays for his team to go everywhere with him. he has jewish connections.

all these things play into how drake is getting pushed.

even if meek came with the hardest lines and shut him down. drake has a machine behind him like someone said like 15 pages ago.

he will always get the sympathy vote and the take down that street thug vote and the ladies vote.
This discussion has been closed.