Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ all the pheelings
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? actually pay attention to key and peele?
    i didnt know them ? till i seen this, pretty funny. i never watched anything else from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmnqihRlcaI

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i wish i was in Toronto this weekend

Yup.club I'm at just snapped when they played that ? . Damn.

I stopped by a club shortly last night here....
    ...yo the DJ ? around and played that ? ....club was LIT, all u heard was ppl yelling Back to Back... Drake ? around and chart, might even have a hit song behind this
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruuu I thought Drake got ? 'd on my accident now that I know it was intentanal
    462271757_640.jpg
    Killer or not aint no excuse not to swing on him cuz that means Drake watched him whip it out smh
    If I was Drake I would of just waited till he put one hand in his pants to whip it out den knocked his ass out
    He got one hand on his ? and one hand to defend hisself
    If he fall in the aisle or rows of ? its ova imma pull a boondock
    http://youtu.be/BY7qOwaZEqw
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Damn i wish i was in Toronto this weekend

Yup.club I'm at just snapped when they played that ? . Damn.

I stopped by a club shortly last night here....
    ...yo the DJ ? around and played that ? ....club was LIT, all u heard was ppl yelling Back to Back... Drake ? around and chart, might even have a hit song behind this

Both disses he made already charting
  • TayGettem
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    The fact that these songs are now on iTunes and Drake is making money off of ? on Meek.... and Meek can't put his on iTunes because it contains samples... ether in itself.

19. Drake - Back To Back (+4)
    48. Drake - Charged Up (+2)
    70. Drake - Hotline Bling (+3)
    91. Drake - Right Hand 

Since when was iTunes a part of the game in this type of way?

Y'all be makin up rules as y'all go along.

If that's the case then Meek is on Tour making money off of Drake's label mate and gettin her fans to buy his album. So Meek is makin more money off of Drake than Drake is makin off of Drake

If that's how we carryin it

Nicki doesn't get a cut off Drake profits so no meek ain't making money off Drake by being on tour
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.

And People are literally putting money into Meek's pockets to hear him Rap and to admire him and to see what he's about for more than just the Drake ? , even if Nicki gave him a sales edge. And Meek out here gettin just as much buzz in the streets if not more than Drake.

Stop making up rules as you go becuz you're on payroll. And don't you ever discredit the streets in the name of ? Drake.

You Internet ? got alot of nerve sometimes

Lol ? its NICKI'S TOUR meek is the opening act.
    Now are some people there to see him ya....but most are there for Nicki
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think drake being friendly and extra non threatening and carrying himself like a brand and business man helps his image and gets corporations and random non hiphop people on his side. kinda like will smith did.

drake is the funny loving rapper who loves the ladies and doesnt bring trouble. that is how he is viewed. hes approachable....thats who hes viewed.
    he advertised on the side of a plane, he worked with his cities bball team. he rides for his city. he pays for his team to go everywhere with him. he has jewish connections.

all these things play into how drake is getting pushed.

even if meek came with the hardest lines and shut him down. drake has a machine behind him like someone said like 15 pages ago.

he will always get the sympathy vote and the take down that street thug vote and the ladies vote.

i think we're viewing this after the fact, drake was playing chest, meek was playing checkers, and ? just fell in line. last week at this time did anyone expect drake to release charged up ? did anybody think meek wouldnt show up at hot97, did anyone think drake would instead release another diss track ?

whether anyone likes drakes diss or meeks, you gotta respect how drake played his cards.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless your a ? boy
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake still hasn't come out and said I write my own ? ... Anyone siding with Drake or Meek is a lame. No one should be supporting Drake.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Yet We don't even know if Drake wrote his own diss...

Ya his ghostwriter musta took it personal against Meek, meanwhile Meek is getting sued by The Undertaker.
  • TayGettem
    Options

True but i doubt he'd use a Ghostwriter after being called out for using one would be dumb on his part
    ? act like Drake neva wrote a rap in his life his getting called out on his recent work but
    To say every verse on every song his eva made or rapped on is ghost written is B.S and u know it
    Especially when we talking abt songs where he rapped abt his family or singing on the tracks
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

True but i doubt he'd use a Ghostwriter after being called out for using one would be dumb on his part
    ? act like Drake neva wrote a rap in his life his getting called out on his recent work but
    To say every verse on every song his eva made or rapped on is ghost written is B.S and u know it
    Especially when we talking abt songs where he rapped abt his family or singing on the tracks

? is just saying ? without using logic just to state an argument because they can't be proven wrong either way. It's lazy bantering and baiting.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Ya his ghostwriter musta took it personal against Meek, meanwhile Meek is getting sued by The Undertaker.

Lol idt the undertaker part is tru I think media takeout made that up
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

tumblr_nse0sp8vQV1r60udgo1_400.png

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think drake being friendly and extra non threatening and carrying himself like a brand and business man helps his image and gets corporations and random non hiphop people on his side. kinda like will smith did.

drake is the funny loving rapper who loves the ladies and doesnt bring trouble. that is how he is viewed. hes approachable....thats who hes viewed.
    he advertised on the side of a plane, he worked with his cities bball team. he rides for his city. he pays for his team to go everywhere with him. he has jewish connections.

even if meek came with the hardest lines and shut him down. drake has a machine behind him like someone said like 15 pages ago.

he will always get the sympathy vote and the take down that street thug vote and the ladies vote.

i think we're viewing this after the fact, drake was playing chest, meek was playing checkers, and ? just fell in line. last week at this time did anyone expect drake to release charged up ? did anybody think meek wouldnt show up at hot97, did anyone think drake would instead release another diss track ?

whether anyone likes drakes diss or meeks, you gotta respect how drake played his cards.

nah...

i always saw it as that.

alot of peoples hate for a singing ? just blinded them to what he was always doing.

but he was always about business first.

he just caught up in a fukked up situation to get into the game....but moved wisely once in it.

but to response to meek the way he did....he saw that meek didnt have the same type support behind him. to see how meek moves.....he saw he didnt have support behind him.

to have the mobility that drake has...he didnt play chess. he saw an opportunity to look good against a limited opponent with less connections.

outside of subliminals who did he really come at like he came at meek?

would kendricks labelmates have let drake come at him without going all in?

jcole skills wise can match drake and he might write all his own ? and he doesnt have limited content.

if drake was about coming at meek....he wouldnt have to call in favors and buy liquor.

he really didnt keep it in a rap.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back to Back is equal to the number of homicides in Chicago this year

Meek hold this L
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Yo this ? @phukkyou2 is usually annoying as hell and we usually ignore him,
    but tonight this ? in rare form.. He stepped his troll game up..
    Props bruh.. This ? is actually entertaining..

You do better when you not trolling serious topics,
    like racial issues and police brutality..

Shiet homeboi, I don't even be trollin at all. But I do this Hip Hop ? tho. I just fall back from it becuz of all of these Intellectual Property Thieves out here. If it wasn't for them I'd be puttin y'all onto that greatness all day everyday, it's what I do.

But I couldn't just sit back and let the machine do it's thing without speaking the truth. This Drake ? not even Top 30 Diss Tracks. It's an underhanded compliment record
  • TayGettem
    Options
    tumblr_nsd9u8Km5l1u67u1to1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_nscvqzqCt31t9ufjt_540.png

Ehhh can't buy it just yet his Twitter account ain't verified so it could be a fake
    Also that news came from FB bru and I think we owns that theme since they gave undertaker his character soooo how can he Sue for something wwe loaned him?
    Like I said not going for it
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Nah. Meek could get him if he dropped "? On U Part 2"

The fact that these songs are now on iTunes and Drake is making money off of ? on Meek.... and Meek can't put his on iTunes because it contains samples... ether in itself.

91. Drake - Right Hand 

If that's the case then Meek is on Tour making money off of Drake's label mate and gettin her fans to buy his album. So Meek is makin more money off of Drake than Drake is makin off of Drake

Nicki doesn't get a cut off Drake profits so no meek ain't making money off Drake by being on tour
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.

And People are literally putting money into Meek's pockets to hear him Rap and to admire him and to see what he's about for more than just the Drake ? , even if Nicki gave him a sales edge. And Meek out here gettin just as much buzz in the streets if not more than Drake.

Stop making up rules as you go becuz you're on payroll. And don't you ever discredit the streets in the name of ? Drake.

Regardless he's still making bread off of the affiliation and the publicity. Them girls wanna see their idol's man. Meek winning
  • TayGettem
    Options

91. Drake - Right Hand 

Regardless he's still making bread off of the affiliation and the publicity. Them girls wanna see their idol's man. Meek winning

Ehhhh they both lost that's how it looks to me
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nsd9u8Km5l1u67u1to1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_nscvqzqCt31t9ufjt_540.png

Ehhh can't buy it just yet his Twitter account ain't verified so it could be a fake
    Also that news came from FB bru and I think we owns that theme since they gave undertaker his character soooo how can he Sue for something wwe loaned him?
    Like I said not going for it

The Twitter is real, the article is fake. Undertaker can't sue anybody cause he didn't even write the song.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

91. Drake - Right Hand 

Ehhhh they both lost that's how it looks to me

You know what they say about Opinions but....

Truth be told, Meek ain't slaughter him but it was way better than "Back to Back".

Hip Hop was ridin with Meek and expected more which is why he's getting the backlash he's getting and Drake is getting the "props" he's getting.

But anybody in their right mind who's unbiased who knows this game knows that this "back to back" ? is weak.

And truth be told, Drake sounds a little emo on this record. Like his feelings are hurt and there's more to this story than what meets the eye
This discussion has been closed.