Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    i think drake being friendly and extra non threatening and carrying himself like a brand and business man helps his image and gets corporations and random non hiphop people on his side. kinda like will smith did.

drake is the funny loving rapper who loves the ladies and doesnt bring trouble. that is how he is viewed. hes approachable....thats who hes viewed.
    he advertised on the side of a plane, he worked with his cities bball team. he rides for his city. he pays for his team to go everywhere with him. he has jewish connections.

all these things play into how drake is getting pushed.

even if meek came with the hardest lines and shut him down. drake has a machine behind him like someone said like 15 pages ago.

he will always get the sympathy vote and the take down that street thug vote and the ladies vote.

Nah. Meek could get him if he dropped "? On U Part 2"

KillaCham wrote: »
    The fact that these songs are now on iTunes and Drake is making money off of ? on Meek.... and Meek can't put his on iTunes because it contains samples... ether in itself.

19. Drake - Back To Back (+4)
    48. Drake - Charged Up (+2)
    70. Drake - Hotline Bling (+3)
    91. Drake - Right Hand 

Since when was iTunes a part of the game in this type of way?

Y'all be makin up rules as y'all go along.

If that's the case then Meek is on Tour making money off of Drake's label mate and gettin her fans to buy his album. So Meek is makin more money off of Drake than Drake is makin off of Drake

If that's how we carryin it

Nicki doesn't get a cut off Drake profits so no meek ain't making money off Drake by being on tour
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.

And People are literally putting money into Meek's pockets to hear him Rap and to admire him and to see what he's about for more than just the Drake ? , even if Nicki gave him a sales edge. And Meek out here gettin just as much buzz in the streets if not more than Drake.

Stop making up rules as you go becuz you're on payroll. And don't you ever discredit the streets in the name of ? Drake.

You Internet ? got alot of nerve sometimes

Lol ? its NICKI'S TOUR meek is the opening act.
    Now are some people there to see him ya....but most are there for Nicki

Regardless he's still making bread off of the affiliation and the publicity. Them girls wanna see their idol's man. Meek winning

Ehhhh they both lost that's how it looks to me

You know what they say about Opinions but....

Truth be told, Meek ain't slaughter him but it was way better than "Back to Back".

Hip Hop was ridin with Meek and expected more which is why he's getting the backlash he's getting and Drake is getting the "props" he's getting.

But anybody in their right mind who's unbiased who knows this game knows that this "back to back" ? is weak.

And truth be told, Drake sounds a little emo on this record. Like his feelings are hurt and there's more to this story than what meets the eye

Lol bru drakes punch lines was killing meeks whole diss stop it
    Name some quotes from meeks diss that was good
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think drake being friendly and extra non threatening and carrying himself like a brand and business man helps his image and gets corporations and random non hiphop people on his side. kinda like will smith did.

drake is the funny loving rapper who loves the ladies and doesnt bring trouble. that is how he is viewed. hes approachable....thats who hes viewed.
    he advertised on the side of a plane, he worked with his cities bball team. he rides for his city. he pays for his team to go everywhere with him. he has jewish connections.

all these things play into how drake is getting pushed.

even if meek came with the hardest lines and shut him down. drake has a machine behind him like someone said like 15 pages ago.

he will always get the sympathy vote and the take down that street thug vote and the ladies vote.

Nah. Meek could get him if he dropped "? On U Part 2"

The fact that these songs are now on iTunes and Drake is making money off of ? on Meek.... and Meek can't put his on iTunes because it contains samples... ether in itself.

19. Drake - Back To Back (+4)
    48. Drake - Charged Up (+2)
    70. Drake - Hotline Bling (+3)
    91. Drake - Right Hand 

Since when was iTunes a part of the game in this type of way?

Y'all be makin up rules as y'all go along.

If that's the case then Meek is on Tour making money off of Drake's label mate and gettin her fans to buy his album. So Meek is makin more money off of Drake than Drake is makin off of Drake

If that's how we carryin it

Nicki doesn't get a cut off Drake profits so no meek ain't making money off Drake by being on tour
    It has nothing to do with the streets or who won the battle. People are literally buying the diss toward Meek Mill. People are putting money in Drake's pocket to hear him clown on Meek. That ? is in the top 20. Meek can't go into his iTunes app right now without seeing Back To Back RIGHT THERE.

And People are literally putting money into Meek's pockets to hear him Rap and to admire him and to see what he's about for more than just the Drake ? , even if Nicki gave him a sales edge. And Meek out here gettin just as much buzz in the streets if not more than Drake.

Stop making up rules as you go becuz you're on payroll. And don't you ever discredit the streets in the name of ? Drake.

You Internet ? got alot of nerve sometimes

Lol ? its NICKI'S TOUR meek is the opening act.
    Now are some people there to see him ya....but most are there for Nicki

Regardless he's still making bread off of the affiliation and the publicity. Them girls wanna see their idol's man. Meek winning

Ehhhh they both lost that's how it looks to me

You know what they say about Opinions but....

Truth be told, Meek ain't slaughter him but it was way better than "Back to Back".

Hip Hop was ridin with Meek and expected more which is why he's getting the backlash he's getting and Drake is getting the "props" he's getting.

But anybody in their right mind who's unbiased who knows this game knows that this "back to back" ? is weak.

And truth be told, Drake sounds a little emo on this record. Like his feelings are hurt and there's more to this story than what meets the eye

Lol bru drakes punch lines was killing meeks whole diss stop it
    Name some quotes from meeks diss that was good

His punchlines were underhanded compliments tho. How is that killing somebody on wax?

Explain that one
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    If someone tried to shame me for being with a "first class chick" I wouldn't see how that would be disrespect.

If anything it sounds like jealousy.

If you're a grown man then how would you feel offended by that in real life

Drake got outted for getting ? on by another Man in retaliation (in front of people and coworkers, at that) and didn't do ? about it. Explain how that isn't ether
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Pure example of a Cosmopolitan vs. an idiot.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    lmao @ all the pheelings

The best thing to come out of this "beef" is the feelings displayed by both sets of fans.

? is lifting their skirts and airing out their ? in the name of Drake and Meek...

Good show....lmao
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Undertaker said "Are you that pathetic or are you Drake's bxtch". I lost it, that shxt had tears running from my eyes
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Sounds good.

If you were a ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the ? claiming Drake got corporate companies on the payroll is the most delusional ? in here.

Get a grip fam....they know nothing of this ? ...it's just everyday people who work for them that are tweeting...

The big bosses don't mind cause they getting free promo...piggy back ? .
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Drake out here writing checks lol

Foh. You don't know how this industry works.

You thought Flex was just rambling just to ramble or somethin? He's Funk Flex, he been in the game for a quarter century, he got money and connects. He don't need Drake or Meek to eat

Wut iz u talkin about.... you're delusional my guy
  • TayGettem
    Options
    If someone tried to shame me for being with a "first class chick" I wouldn't see how that would be disrespect.

If you're a grown man then how would I feel offended by that in real life

Drake got outted for getting ? on by another Man in retaliation (in front of people and coworkers, at that) and didn't do ? about it. Explain how that isn't ether

I been heard the rumor that he got ? 'd on 2yrs ago
    So meek comfirming it doesn't wow me like it does y'all cuz I been knew abt it
    Gonna need more than that to shock.me cuz I already know Drake ? made
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Bruh you ain't the center of the universe.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Finally listened to the whole Meek ? , and it was far from wack.That Undertaker ? was flames, and Meek straight up exposed him. The whole first verse was getting at Drake, and the reference track lowered the casket.

Now when that ? went down with Chris(Brown), you wrote a check
    In New Orleans wore my chain to get respect (you a fraud)
    So what that tell me? You a ? and a fan
    Say the wrong ? you know the shooters at your neck...

You ? dork you changed the style because you studied us
    Coming with the same flow
    Switching up your lingo...
    Spitting another ? ? , but you claim you king though?

Money make a fake ass ? look real again
    Money make a sucker that told look trill again
    Says a lot about all the people that's feeling him ...

*Getting at all of you Drake stans still rocking with Drake after the 102938774857 reference tracks got released*

? frauds I told the truth, don’t ask me ? ...
    Puffy almost caught a domestic when he smacked that ?

Conclusion: ? is hating on Meek or riding with Drake/Quentin or both just because. Meek's ? was easily on par with the Ghostwriter crew.

They on payroll Bruh. Or they Stans. Charlamagne getting those bottles of champagne and falling back from Drake is just the tip of the iceberg.

This is industry damage control unfolding right before our eyes and SOME people are eating it up as gospel.

I ain't sayin that my word is law but a fool ain't gonna sit up here and act like Drake just dropped "3rd Round KO"

? was emo if I ever heard of emo
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damm

This ? is still going
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Tameeka and drizzle should try to end this beef.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Bruh you ain't the center of the universe.

Really your mom sure thinks so
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i that dude his homeboy ? on drake like how Ivy did laurence fishburne in the movie deep cover now thats gangsta
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Drake's fans are nut cases... Drake got ? on and caught with a ghostwriter and people still support him. By the way I think Meek Mills is trash.

I support good music not him foh u don't gotta like the person to like the music
    I listen to young Thug to he still a ? doe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Meek dont want it with Taker
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally listened to the whole Meek ? , and it was far from wack.That Undertaker ? was flames, and Meek straight up exposed him. The whole first verse was getting at Drake, and the reference track lowered the casket.

Now when that ? went down with Chris(Brown), you wrote a check
    In New Orleans wore my chain to get respect (you a fraud)
    So what that tell me? You a ? and a fan
    Say the wrong ? you know the shooters at your neck...

You ? dork you changed the style because you studied us
    Coming with the same flow
    Switching up your lingo...
    Spitting another ? ? , but you claim you king though?

Money make a fake ass ? look real again
    Money make a sucker that told look trill again
    Says a lot about all the people that's feeling him ...

*Getting at all of you Drake stans still rocking with Drake after the 102938774857 reference tracks got released*

? frauds I told the truth, don’t ask me ? ...
    Puffy almost caught a domestic when he smacked that ?

Conclusion: ? is hating on Meek or riding with Drake/Quentin or both just because. Meek's ? was easily on par with the Ghostwriter crew.

'quentin saying ..fakes get exposed' before the track kicks back in is etherous imo
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill is gonna do a run in on the Undertaker at SummerSlam
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quentin Miller won the battle
This discussion has been closed.