Video: Some young Chiraq wolves record themselves doing a drive by.. SMDH...

Options
2»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Northsiders making chicago look bad lol, that's why they clown gangs up north
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Mexicans making chicago look bad lol, that's why they clown Mexicans in the Chi.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Them Southside Mexicans Out South in Little Village and Back of the yards are true gangbangers. These up north ? zzzzzz yawn
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    They ain't even hit nothing

Plus what real street ? would record some ? like that

You must be crazy

thats why i think its fake tbh. they weren't aiming at ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Them Southside Mexicans Out South in Little Village and Back of the yards are true gangbangers. These up north ? zzzzzz yawn

them east side mexicans crazy too i heard. i don't be out east tho
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Yeah that aint ? to be proud of B. Try saying they don't bang in Albany and Rogers Park? Albany was the neighborhood that they attacked them white kids with machetes. There is a reason there is area called the Jungle off of Howard.

True in deed the areas are much more segregated to the violence Up North but that same mentality that you think Northside kids don't wild out makes the one that are in that life just a dangerous as any other gang member.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I ain't saying this ? to be proud. I'm stating facts.....up north has a few rough parts, but for the most part its full of yuppies, hipsters, middle class families. Albany Park has its moments it reminds me of logan square a few years ago.
    Howard street and all of that area is probably the worst up North, and Uptown to. But its still not as crazy as out south or out west. Its more Sporadic violence, out south and out west its consistent everyday type ? .

What ? record doing a drive-by, a weak one at that? ? are getting clowned all over chicago for this, and on facebook
  • J-GUTTA
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I ain't saying this ? to be proud. I'm stating facts.....up north has a few rough parts, but for the most part its full of yuppies, hipsters, middle class families. Albany Park has its moments it reminds me of logan square a few years ago.
    Howard street and all of that area is probably the worst up North, and Uptown to. But its still not as crazy as out south or out west. Its more Sporadic violence, out south and out west its consistent everyday type ? .

What ? record doing a drive-by, a weak one at that? ? are getting clowned all over chicago for this, and on facebook

All that ? is ignorant. I'm a person who use to be involved in that life and it's all dumb ? period.

@bolded I'm okay with this * opens door hears nothing* yeah I can deal with this.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    What were you?
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    What were you?

JB MLD Fullerton and Jansen
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth be told these are the little knuckleheads that are going to kick off the revolution. Watch!
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm from Chicago and this is from the safer part of the city on the Northwest side. Around Belmont-Cragin/Riis Park.
    The neighborhood around there is mostly hispanic and white with a few blacks here and there. Its not the hood, but it can get sketchy. The area has a few gangs, but they not as violent as the gangs out West or out South. The violence is more sporadic.

Them ? shooting is from a gang called the Simon City Royals, they a old school mostly white racist gang, but they slowly evolved over the years and let Hispanics, Blacks and Asians join. The gang is multi racial now, but if you a minority and you join them, you usually get clowned.

One of these Royals a hispanic cat was locked up for a murder he didn't commit for over 10 years when he was 13-14, he got out and sued the city got 30 million dollars or some ? , now this small sized gang which had a few hoods in the northside is buying out hoods and making ? flip for money. Now they getting bigger and got more sets opening up on the Northside, they getting new cars, stacks of cash They the most hated gang on the Northside maybe Chicago....I heard a diss song about these ? and they not relevant like that.

Gang they shooting at is the Milwaukee Kings, a folks gang (royals are folks to) its a inter conference battle.
    Milwaukee Kings have no relation to latin kings, just share similar name(they enemies too), they a mixed raced gang mostly puerto ricans and blacks, but they got white members and asians to (Chicago ain't on that cali race war ? )

Mks hit one of them royals up, that's why they shouting "nogood" the mks got him now they want to retaliate.

This is the dumbest ? I ever seen and Chicago has gone Hollywood with their gangbanging at its more watered down era believe it or not. Back in the day if you put a video out like this when the old heads were out.....smh....my chicago ? know.....this ain't chicago we keep it lowkey. This is why the Northside gets clowned

Lol you tellin on everybody today huh? ? is dumb ? though.....
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Heard there was a driveby on the 290 yesterday. Thought this would be a video of that.

Around where? @sully

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    Truth be told these are the little knuckleheads that are going to kick off the revolution. Watch!
    By trying to murder other black people, ? them
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Fullerton and Jansen you must be old school then I know a bunch of Yakks.

No telling this all common knowledge MK who got the Royal locked up already, read the idiot got caught with the gun in his car....smh. These dudes making videos posting pictures of them with guns. Heard of selfies, but never self snitches....smh the game changed

The video is self explanatory, this idiots filmed a drive by now they getting clowned all over the city lol. These ? tellin on themselves, ? em

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-man-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-16yearold-boy-in-portage-park-20150323-story.html

Dude who got caught for the murder. smh....
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    sully wrote: »
    Heard there was a driveby on the 290 yesterday. Thought this would be a video of that.

Around where? @sully

Heard it from someone else. So take it for what it is. But i heard it somewhere along I-290 westbound.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You know you heard it from Chicagobreakingnews.com or DNAinfo Chicago lol.

You hear all these stories on those facebook gang pages. The page in itself is cool, they send dude videos of them walking through enemy territory, shooting pistol in the air, once in awhile a chase, ramming cars ETC....can't believe how many dudes snitch on themselves Good comedy though, you chitown ? know what pages im talking about
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's next? ? going to start recording driveby's with Go Pro cameras?
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    To be honest it looks fake and why incriminate yourself? ? is pathetic.

• h8rhurta
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    By trying to murder other black people, ? them

No, because these little ? don't give a ? . The kind of armed, dangerous and BLACK males that America fears. Because they have no leadership they have no direction and their anger isn't directed in the right place. I promise WHEN ? kicks off they're going to target them first because they're wild and have no regards for the law or life. Not condoning any of their actions, but these kids today are a different breed.
  • h8rhurta
    Options
    To be honest it looks fake and why incriminate yourself? ? is pathetic.

New age. Anything for the camera, the book or the gram. They just want to be famous for all the wrong reasons.