jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    Can't please errybody.. Errybody ain't gonna luv ya
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    he aint even the best rapper out of Baton Rouge...i'll pass on this

why do this even matter, someone u dont listen to gotta be the best rapper out they respective city b4 u listen?

Yep, that's how petty ? do it. Its crazy, but that's how they do
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Webbie verse on Hip Hop Hooray tho
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Finally got around to listening to the album. ? 's dope.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on that level though..
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    This ? legitimately became a better rapper over the years. Gotta respect that. First four tracks, black heaven, no juice, and kicking clouds go hard. I might be a ? Boosie fan now smh

Check out boosie bad ass mixtape vol. 2

All he did was try to go back to that boosie
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Top 5 album of the year

For what Boosie lacks in hook making ability he makes up for with his verses and substance/emotion in his verses and good beat selection

Very 2pac esque in that regard. Pac's weakness was hooks got RnB singers to feature and do the hooks on his songs more than any other rapper in history

Boosie is 1 of my fave rappers and he doesn't sing or harmonize, he doesn't produce, he doesn't play an instrument, he doesn't mix records. He just raps. This is the misconception posters like @OnlyBuiltForCubanLinx, @Jek, @Nujerz, @LabBaby @5thLetter have i do like and listen to some rappers who just rap as long as they make good music like Lil Boosie, Nipsey Hussle, Ice Cube, Styles P, Young Jeezy, Lloyd Banks, Camron etc

If i wanna hear a rapper that just raps it will be those rappers over Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Jay Electronica, Killer Mike, T.I., Biggie Smalls, AZ, KRS-One etc

But at the same time as much of a fan as i am of a rapper like Boosie who just raps an all rounded Artist like an Eminem, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, Z-Ro, 50 Cent will always be superior simply because they are all roundded Artists, Song Writers, Musicians they simply do more Musically than a Boosie who just raps

How do I.C. posters not get simple logic lol
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Top 5 album of the year

For what Boosie lacks in hook making ability he makes up for with his verses and substance/emotion in his verses and good beat selection

Very 2pac esque in that regard. Pac's weakness was hooks got RnB singers to feature and do the hooks on his songs more than any other rapper in history

Boosie is 1 of my fave rappers and he doesn't sing or harmonize, he doesn't produce, he doesn't play an instrument, he doesn't mix records. He just raps. This is the misconception posters like @OnlyBuiltForCubanLinx, @Jek, @Nujerz, @LabBaby @5thLetter have i do like and listen to some rappers who just rap as long as they make good music like Lil Boosie, Nipsey Hussle, Ice Cube, Styles P, Young Jeezy, Lloyd Banks, Camron etc

If i wanna hear a rapper that just raps it will be those rappers over Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Wu Tang, Slaughterhouse, Jay Electronica, Killer Mike, T.I., Biggie Smalls, AZ, KRS-One etc

But at the same time as much of a fan as i am of a rapper like Boosie who just raps an all rounded Artist like an Eminem, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, Z-Ro, 50 Cent will always be superior simply because they are all roundded Artists, Song Writers, Musicians they simply do more Musically than a Boosie who just raps

How do I.C. posters not get simple logic lol

Lol u be cuttin up smh, why you so extra
    You aint gotta name drop the same rappers over & over to prove your point
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went n copped the album and its bumpin
    but i feel like its missing sumthing and it got be thinking

Boosie say he was originally gunna drop a double disc
    and i was feeling the "Life After Deathrow" mixtape more than this
    I think what happened was the songs that was put on the mixtape was the tracks
    he couldnt get sample clearances for on the album and they was all actually intended to be released together
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was hopin this would be a bigger look for boosie
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options