Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood how people judge others as soft or weak by how they look... People think they know who street by looks. Or can tell who smart by a pic. I remember when I first came on the net people kept saying I wasn't from the hood by looking at my pics.. Lol...

People are easy to fool, because they judge books by the cover. I also think drake writes. Its a difference between industry and talent. Just because the industry rumors it don't make it true. People don't think I write my lyrics when I do. The industry think everyone is fake. That's the business they don't believe nobody.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    this whole thing was over before it started.

drake knew that.

now he just beating a dead horse and blind ? following.

at this point ...its looking like some i finally get to bully a ? type ? .

he needs to control himself.

meek was a botch for how he handled it....but drake took it to a new level of being a ? ...hes a ? with a large following and bandwagon ass ? .

meek could respond with 10 straight fire ass tracks.... but the pressure cupcake type ? put on the game ...it wont even matter.

imma need to see drake put this same type effort into the next ? that comes after him. a ? on his level and equally diverse content. always seemed like he was so quick to apologize to others in the past.

Nah it woulda been overkill had he released 3 Peat last night. That I think he's holding back in case Meek does release another diss. But last night was just the ? to some ? Meek himself started. Can't get mad at the other ? for trying to finish it

but he finishing it with a thousand ? helping him
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    An where tf is 3peat
    He holding that in the chamber just in case, if Meek try to fight back

So he got us hype for nun....imma cut his beard off for that
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Who said it was over?

Cuz if meek don't respond den Drake held 3peat for nun
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek should have been ready.

Just that simple.

The ? he think he is North Korea?

Exactly. It's like Twitter Fingers typed that ? to Drake without considering that he may have to handle it on wax and it surprised him. It's kind of poetic justice that a member of the Twitter beefing generation would go down in flames because he was unprepared for actual battle.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

gBB2nXWOuVDTnp30rYHHsIUnwJpUzCyhcloJe7qs3.jpg

How about stop using Wikipedia as a source, Mate. Therefor as I said he was a Ghostwriter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdp0-ceqenM

Charles “Slick D” Rawls 2 days ago
    Drake fans turning into hellen keller when you bring up these reference tracks.
    Reply · 44

So Complex basically wrote an article today pretty much based on this post. Hey Justin Charity I'm going to expose to people that I'm your ghostwriter, LOL. In the article Justin lays out exactly what I was saying that QM wasn't being credited for everything. I've been critical of Complex during this beef but I'm happy they are doing the right thing and reporting the facts instead of the spin.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/08/drake-quentin-miller-meek-mill-rico-liner-notes?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"Quentin Miller isn't actally credited on R.I.C.O. and we have the Proof"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKttg6YVtI

That R.I.C.O. Evdience spreading like wildfire. N!ggas now admiting QM was a ghostwriter. SMH @ the media just not checking the credits. LOL @ dudes trying to use Wikipedia and Rap Genius to give Drake a pass. It's amazing what one post can do, lol. @Rapmastermind = The Source. Send them checks fools, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzjg5Nc1yBA
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently some ? *outside the area* shot up drake's ovafest after party.. A Male and a female dead..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Blame the rise of the ? for the current white people friendly brand of hip hop.

Once Todd and Tammy saw that lil Tabitha liked freaking the laces on her shoes and making book covers out of The Source, it was over for hip hop.

Yo ? , Dre bout to put an end to all that ? Friday. Takin it back damnit

MfZno2E.jpg

Tell me im lyin!

You grew up in the burbs you saw hip hops power! And you saw how ot scared the parents of lil white kids that gravitated towards it!

Prolly even lost a couple lil white friends cause they parents thought you influenced it huh?

See ? now u taking growing up on Army bases=the burbs thing a lil too far. Wasn't that damn honkified especially in Hawaii, ? .
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst part is Meek had everything he needed to drop an ether bomb on Drake and just failed at the execution.

reference tracks, Drakes habitual corniness and suspect ? like getting ? on etc, a couple good jabs with the Diddy line.

Put Cole or Kendrick in that position with that ammo and they would not fail like this. Because they're smarter than Meek.

Wack new era rap fans not caring about ghostwriting was out of his control though.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

drake knew that.

meek was a botch for how he handled it....but drake took it to a new level of being a ? ...hes a ? with a large following and bandwagon ass ? .

meek could respond with 10 straight fire ass tracks.... but the pressure cupcake type ? put on the game ...it wont even matter.

imma need to see drake put this same type effort into the next ? that comes after him. a ? on his level and equally diverse content. always seemed like he was so quick to apologize to others in the past.

Exactly where was this when hov called him ms.drizzy

Wasn't he clapping at Jay in that 0 to 100 joint?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If was Ross I would fire a "stop beating on my son" shot in the air at Drake if he drops 3rd diss. This aggressive drake is cool to watch but he starting to feel himself too much. Still haven't addressed the ghostwriting ? and benefitted off of meek bad timing with diss. I believe if Meek would of actually went to hot 97 that Monday this battle wouldn't have been onesided.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That moment when Meek wish that life had an undo button
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king mocha
    Options
  • king mocha
    Options
    Nicki leaving ovofest last night
    IMG_20150804_090806_zpsmh5x4ep8.jpgIMG_20150804_090801_zpssnvhcall.jpgIMG_20150804_090812_zpshgiiztae.jpg
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings this early in the morning tho...

#back2back
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

drake knew that.

It's call pick your battles wisely something Meek is learning right now.

this the thing tho.

? called him out by name and he sent back hints.

and ? sends him a twit... and he goes off the deep end.

i agree meek should have been ready...and all that....meek asked for it.

but we did not see this effort towards no one else.

why?

he got one in the chamber this, tee shirt that....two responses in two days, ok.

from what people are saying is....its ok to run from battles until you know you can win, then you fight?
    and thats the person ? is siding with?

they both ? if you ask me
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

drake knew that.

It's call pick your battles wisely something Meek is learning right now.

this the thing tho.

? called him out by name and he sent back hints.

and ? sends him a twit... and he goes off the deep end.

i agree meek should have been ready...and all that....meek asked for it.

but we did not see this effort towards no one else.

why?

he got one in the chamber this, tee shirt that....two responses in two days, ok.

from what people are saying is....its ok to run from battles until you know you can win, then you fight?
    and thats the person ? is siding with?

they both ? if you ask me
    I thought the same thing

Could lend credence that it's deeper than rap (Nicki)
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing about this beef/battle is if these songs were released anytime b4 2010 these ? would have gone in and out becuz these were 3 of the softest diss songs ever..... This era of social media got back to back looking like ether becuz a ? said he got "twitter fingers" and his girl is more famous then him....smh
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gBB2nXWOuVDTnp30rYHHsIUnwJpUzCyhcloJe7qs3.jpg

How about stop using Wikipedia as a source, Mate. Therefor as I said he was a Ghostwriter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdp0-ceqenM

Charles “Slick D” Rawls 2 days ago
    Drake fans turning into hellen keller when you bring up these reference tracks.
    Reply · 44

So Complex basically wrote an article today pretty much based on this post. Hey Justin Charity I'm going to expose to people that I'm your ghostwriter, LOL. In the article Justin lays out exactly what I was saying that QM wasn't being credited for everything. I've been critical of Complex during this beef but I'm happy they are doing the right thing and reporting the facts instead of the spin.

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/08/drake-quentin-miller-meek-mill-rico-liner-notes?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"Quentin Miller isn't actally credited on R.I.C.O. and we have the Proof"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKttg6YVtI

That R.I.C.O. Evdience spreading like wildfire. N!ggas now admiting QM was a ghostwriter. SMH @ the media just not checking the credits. LOL @ dudes trying to use Wikipedia and Rap Genius to give Drake a pass. It's amazing what one post can do, lol. @Rapmastermind = The Source. Send them checks fools, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzjg5Nc1yBA

Why you trying so hard, we get it bruh. Move the ? on. You posting the same ? over and over. Its plenty of "authentic" hip-hop to listen to. Let that ? breath. Crybaby ass ? . Drake take food out your mouth?

No point in tellin them that they to slow to get it
    Just like I told that sir fran ? ass ?
    He beating a dead horse cuz we all accept and know Drake had help/Ghostwriting
    Still don't change the fact he can rap to
    Or that we dint care and meek still got bodied lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That in 2015 rap beef can be solved by ghost writers memes and lawsuits to stop ? from publicly proving your a fraud

? will completly miss the real issue over some meh disstracks

And ? let there culture be called entertainment and co sign this statement

No matter how suspect the state of rap is calling n it merely entertainment is disrespectful to me until ? stop living it out in bad or good ways still a culture)

? let there culture get ? wheb we where transported over on them boats

Built up another culture for ourselves and let it get ? again

For the benifits of the same,people shooting us down

The business's defending drake,are the same people donating money to bail out cops

Meek cornball ass either had his hands tied behind his back,or just aint kno how real it was

Im waiting for all the storys we didn't hear come out to fully judge what happened
This discussion has been closed.