50 cent files for bankruptcy

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Lol...how someone with 4.4 mill getting clowned by thousandaires?

This the ic bruh, nobody safe lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Lol...how someone with 4.4 mill getting clowned by thousandaires?

Because he's $20 million in debt.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam his own accountant can't even vouche for him being broke. I'm sure he hid a lot of money but his mouth and pride will end up getting him in trouble
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he need to study forex. u can fund a account with 200 and trade with as little as 1 to 5 dollars depending on broker no education required.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGc_RF4RBas
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »
    50%20cent%20court%202.jpg

lmao this picture is killin me

That pik is sad & funny @ the same damn time cuz karma is real.....cuz back n 09 wen donkey Kong was rockin wigs like a ? & tryna destroy rozay...doo doo couldn't imagine 6 yrz later he only destroyed himself fukin wit the baaaaawse ricky raaaawse........doo doo said he was gonna ? rozay life up & he ended up on the stand facing jail time 4 being a muuuunkee!
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    fifs legal team told us not speak til the case is over, but rest assure we got this. #southside #theunit

? cracka gayo ? ass better tell doo doo 2 stop playing b4 he go 2 jail cuz yoyo is a dead man walkin if that happens..lol

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

15 mill man if she gets that doo doo better go dig a hole & climb n it cuz ain't no comebackin from that....but real ? the way doo doo is playing muuuunkee games they should slap that 15mil on him.......especially after doo doo lost the 5mil verdict n court & went 2 the strip club throwin 100$ showin he wasn't broke like a muuuunkee! doo doo ain't as smart as people think cuz he's doing stupid ? instead of stay in low...if doo doo thinks these crackas is gonna treat him like trump he's really stupid...this ? is gonna b entertaining watching this all play out all doo doo had 2 do was take another L & pay Ross bm cuz he already lost 2 Ross musically doo doo pride is gonna ? his ass lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $15 million for a sex tape ,? did kim kardashian even make that for her sex tape.
  • gee757
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    $15 million for a sex tape ,? did kim kardashian even make that for her sex tape.

I dont think so..doo doo is dumb he should just take a L & pay the 5 mil cuz everybody know he got it.......& this ? is only gonna get worse 4 doo doo especially since he thinks this is a joke...& a joke is wat got doo doo n this mess I bet his muuuunkee will rap next time beefin instead of get some1s bm sextape cuz that ? is expensive lol #WhenThingsFallApart

50.jpg
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    Of course the lawyer is gonna gas it, they getting a third right off top
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got a extra 2 million,to go with the 5
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    That's a win I thought they were going to get another 10-15 outta him. He can take his time to pay this back to now that he filed chapter 11
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Rick Ross BM attorney said Fif has/had 10.6mill in his account so obviously he is not broke. I also read he lended his companies over $37 mill in the last few years which is perfectly legal and they can't come after money. Dude is smart and always a step ahead.
    #chessmaster
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    50 owns 50% of SK which has an estimated net worth of $50mill. He can sell off his haif and sneeze these lawsuits away. Though with the chapter 11 he can pay back this money slowly. I bet u Ross BM gets something like 25 grand a month spread out over 15 years
  • gee757
    Options
    50 owns 50% of SK which has an estimated net worth of $50mill. He can sell off his haif and sneeze these lawsuits away. Though with the chapter 11 he can pay back this money slowly. I bet u Ross BM gets something like 25 grand a month spread out over 15 years

U say that like that's bad lol...I wish I was getting paid 25k a month 4 nothing rozay bm hit the jackpot
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

U say that like that's bad lol...I wish I was getting paid 25k a month 4 nothing rozay bm hit the jackpot

Nah it's good for both parties. I wonder if Ross don't have to pay child support now? That would be a ultimate W for the cop
  • gee757
    Options
    Nah it's good for both parties. I wonder if Ross don't have to pay child support now? That would be a ultimate W for the cop

Nah this ain't good 4 simpin cuuuurly cuz he gotta come outta his pocket cuz he works 4 officer Ricky*muuuunkee voice* now...baaaaawse!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looking bad man then ross trying to get at him on wax. Yeah i change my stance fif is taking a major L on this one
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent's financial woes are coming into focus ... because new financial docs show G-Unit Records and G-Unit Brands have cost 50 more than $10 million over the last three years.

According to new documents filed as part of 50's bankruptcy, the two branches of G-Unit have been in the red each of the last three years -- $10.45 million in losses. The silver lining ... they've done better this year ... they're still losing dough, but not as much.

The documents reveal a few other 50 financial tidbits. 50 is currently paying child support to Daphne Joy for their young son, Sire ... and the docs say by the time the kid hits 18 ... he'll have paid out $832,600.

50 says he has more than $15 million in personal property, which does not include houses. And get this ... he has $2.7 million in his checking account.

50's monthly expenses include $5,000/month for gardening, $1,500 for pool maintenance and $9,000/month for security.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/50-cent-bankruptcy-g-unit-records/#ixzz3hr855uZh
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh and this not working for 50 but works fine for white guys
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Screwtape wrote: »
    50%20cent%20court%202.jpg

lmao this picture is killin me

That pik is sad & funny @ the same damn time cuz karma is real.....cuz back n 09 wen donkey Kong was rockin wigs like a ? & tryna destroy rozay...doo doo couldn't imagine 6 yrz later he only destroyed himself fukin wit the baaaaawse ricky raaaawse........doo doo said he was gonna ? rozay life up & he ended up on the stand facing jail time 4 being a muuuunkee!
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    fifs legal team told us not speak til the case is over, but rest assure we got this. #southside #theunit

? cracka gayo ? ass better tell doo doo 2 stop playing b4 he go 2 jail cuz yoyo is a dead man walkin if that happens..lol

ill slap the ? out of u son
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    50 fudging the numbers just like the cacs do, trying to make things look worse than they actually are to help reduce the high payment plan numbers he's gonna get. As well as have some of those that he owes just walk away from the table because sometimes it's easier to eat the bill over waiting for the payment .....

it just looks super bad because of how social media has 50's undoing on front street like crazy.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    If it wasn't for that mansion Fif would be okay. It's a money pit and the previous 3 owners filed BK to including Tyson
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the publication, court documents filed on May 11 show 50 now owes creditors $36,098,773 not $28,478,920 like it was previously reported.

The Queens native apparently has $19.8 million in assets from $8.8 million in real estate and $11 million in personal property.

His monthly income is said to be $184,000, but he spends $108,000 per month.

50 reached deals with some of his creditors in March, agreeing to pay secured creditors in full and unsecured creditors between 74% and 92% of what they are owed over five years. In addition, the “I Get Money” rhymer owes $855,000 in domestic support and $1.48 million in taxes and debts to the government.

Recently, 50 (born Curtis Jackson III) requested a judge dismiss the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed in May 2015 by his boxing company SMS Promotions.

Jackson filed for personal Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July 2015.
  • gee757
    Options