Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ asking a single mother out on a date
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Live every day like it's your last

Returning home from work I got the news my uncle (my father's immediate younger brother) had passed on today.

He sheltered, fed and trained me in my youth through the 90s. He was a good man

The atmosphere I'm in now is surreal.

Stay strong bruh
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really hate facebook. should a guy pay for a girl babysitter when asking her out?

258otgz.jpg

She got another 20 more years to use those witty ass lines before we start singing that song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAADnHODAsE
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    takeover>>>> ether

Superugly>>>>> h to the omo freestyle
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really hate facebook. should a guy pay for a girl babysitter when asking her out?

258otgz.jpg

Hope you took out that S Pen & told her to ? herself .
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

258otgz.jpg

i think she just using the baby sitter line as a way to reject that ? advances
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

258otgz.jpg

i think she just using the baby sitter line as a way to reject that ? advances

? should've just said "No Thank you"...she went out of her way to make an ass out of herself.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yiliam-torres-mainjpg-c239e6953468b185.jpg

Damn you Pico for stealing credit card info.
    Six Florida residents have been arrested in Jefferson Parish, accused of secretly installing skimming devices on gas pumps at a Harahan business to steal customers' credit card information.

The suspects, none of whom are cooperating with the investigation, are accused of using the stolen information to fabricate credit and gift cards in their Metairie motel room, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office announced Monday (Aug. 3).

Jesus Enrique Gonzales Torres, 23, Yoetnis Vazquez Pedrosa, 30, Luis Rivera Garcia, 26, Yiliam Torres, 23 and Juliet Perez, 22, all of Tampa, and Orlando Guillen Diaz, 29, of Miami Lakes, were booked Saturday, said Col. John Fortunato of the Sheriff's Office.

Yilliam Torres was booked with one count of anti-skimming, computer fraud and 58 counts of monetary instrument abuse. Each of the other five suspects was booked with having the anti-skimming devices, computer fraud and 98 counts of monetary instrument abuse, the Sheriff's Office said.

They're accused of installing skimming devices on two of the gas pumps at the Danny & Clyde's store at 5861 Citrus Blvd., at Dickory Avenue. A cashier discovered the devices on Saturday morning, while making a routine check on the pumps. A repairman was called to the store and verified the devices were skimmers.

Investigators think the suspects unlocked the gas pumps and attached the devices to the electronic circuitry inside in order to get the information, Fortunato said.

Detectives Sgt. Stanley Brown and Carl Koppeis had the devices removed and viewed surveillance camera images at the store. They noticed that about 12:30 a.m., Saturday, about 1 ½ hours after the store closed, a minivan was driven onto the property, Fortunato said.

The van parked near pump No. 7, and a man got out. The van was then moved to pump No. 5, and a man got out again, and then walked back to pump No. 7, Fortunato said. Shortly after, the minivan was driven away.

Late Saturday, Brown and Koppeis staked out the Danny & Clyde's and saw a 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan similar to what they saw in the surveillance images being driven to the store about 10:24 p.m. Again, a man got out and went to pumps 5 and 7, Fortunato said.

When the man discovered the devices were missing, he and the alleged cohorts drove away. The detectives followed and stopped their minivan. All six suspects were in the minivan. Inside it, the detectives saw credit and gift cards.

Armed with search warrants, the detectives searched the Florida residents' minivan and a room at the LaQuinta Inn, 5900 Veterans Blvd. The deputies found numerous counterfeit cards, gift cards, an encoding machine, a laptop computer, an Apple iPad, a skimming device and an embossing machine, Fortunato said. The detectives seized suspicious items and cell phones, he said.

The investigation is ongoing. The Sheriff's Office also is asking business owners to regularly check their fuel pumps for skimmers and to alert authorities if they find anything.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have got a babysister

Clearly she ?
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

258otgz.jpg

I cant believe thats is a lot of old heads that say a man should pay for babysitter and all.

• JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Clearly she ?

Pay for a Babysitter and a Date just to ? .???

...You'll be better off buying a Prostitute for an hour .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

258otgz.jpg

This might be thread worthy... ima do it if u dont mind @Avenue Crazy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall are really giving this ? consideration you need to be evaluated.
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Clearly she ?

Babysitter=buying her mother a bottle or her sister a sack

Date= taking her away from her house
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    This Drake vs Meek ? is like when the nerdy white guy crosses the ? everybody thought could hoop. People are so surprised, they automatically show the white dude love even if the ? ends up droppin 30 on him.

Only in this case is the nerdy guy crossed him and he was the one to drop 30 on him.....

? meek barely even took a shot
  • Avenue Crazy
    Options
    remind me of them pull string toys
    30s7mhg.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clearly she ?

Hilarious
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clearly she ?

#logic

Chi been here before
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tha_bride22 dresses like TLC on they first album... i hope a family of bats builds a nest in your refrigerator...
  • Avenue Crazy
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't worn makeup in so long that I feel weird even thinking about putting any on.

Fellas, direct your ladies to the ambi fade face cream and slowly but surely she will embrace her natural beauty.

Ladies, purchase that ambi fade cream and be prepared to cry over the hundreds of dollars that u WASTED on makeup products.

For the millionth time, thanks again @pico

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Live every day like it's your last

Returning home from work I got the news my uncle (my father's immediate younger brother) had passed on today.

He sheltered, fed and trained me in my youth through the 90s. He was a good man

The atmosphere I'm in now is surreal.
    Condolences my igbo brother
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Clearly she ?

#logic

Chi been here before
    I forgot ? are freaked out by 'Single mothers' and 'dating'

Not I said, the Chi
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I feel him on that one.

This ? has been a drag lately.

Idk when the last time was that we had an exposure.

And the constant recycled threads.... Scust.

you should make a thread with a fresh new topic, we're waiting on you to save the IC with your charisma and spontaneity

She could just drop her nudes

I would if u pay for me to get my ? done first.