NewBook About ? C's Life Goes into ALL Details..BC Interview (Master P Pistol Whipping Confirmed)

Options

Comments

• jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    damn i thought this was a ? Official, and I just started following her and ? cause she been poppin up in my network. didn't know what she did who or she was tho
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I seen E40 plug this on his IG but dont remember Bun B posting about it at all. Is it unauthorized or something

I didn't watch the full video but the majority of it and it appears that this book is all from the perspective of pimps moms. Maybe Bun and ? 's mom weren't that cool. she was their manager for a minute. they might have had a falling out. And it sounds like the book is very negative towards ? 's wife. Who bun might be closer to. But I don't think Bun is rocking with this book at all. And it could be that he's cool with his mom's and wife and don't wanna take sides by promoting the book and is just staying out of it all together.

If Bun dont CoSign it aint real

Im not ? with it

• uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always been skeptical of this chick.

With that being said, you a damn lie if you say you a fan of the ? and wont be reading this.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    If i ever become famous n die.then a cracka write a book about me, Dont buy that ? .

Don't worry ain't nobody reading a book about your life.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Damn 700 pages!?! There's biographies about presidents that aren't that long.

? a president LONG LIVE THE ?

co-sign this

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I seen E40 plug this on his IG but dont remember Bun B posting about it at all. Is it unauthorized or something

I didn't watch the full video but the majority of it and it appears that this book is all from the perspective of pimps moms. Maybe Bun and ? 's mom weren't that cool. she was their manager for a minute. they might have had a falling out. And it sounds like the book is very negative towards ? 's wife. Who bun might be closer to. But I don't think Bun is rocking with this book at all. And it could be that he's cool with his mom's and wife and don't wanna take sides by promoting the book and is just staying out of it all together.

Yeah I remember reading his wife and moms was beefing over the book for a long time. Surprised to finally see it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there were stories about bun later relationship with ? and others not bein that great, i posted some i got from a google search(lead to a coli thread) in an old texas story thread a good while back
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn if julie was on ? ? like that i wonder how she aint got checked
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think bun n pimps wife aint ? wit it cuz they aint makin no money off of it, bun wants to ? tha trill ? out to every texas dickrider in the rap game but dont wanna get off tha fence cuz pimps wife owns the estate, but he was interviewed for the book

and pimps wife is tha real vulture, pimpin out his estate to tha highest bidder, and not sharin a dime with the rest of pimps kids or fam

but thats just what i think
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got my book in the mail. Imma start reading on it this weekend
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    just finished tha book, great read

? c's wife is scandalous

really wish ? c's sons didnt get the short end of tha stick on his estate
  • dj pre-k
    Options
    Also got my copy signed by Julia Beverly and Yung ? when they were her ein Ft. Worth, TX

cool peoples, got a copy of Yung Pimps mixtape too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I finished the book about three weeks ago. It's a dope read

I think he was murdered now after I read the book

Also, J. Prince is that nicca. They was about to hit Southside with 500 gangsters to find Lil Troy lol
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chad beat.

? bless the dead.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Also, J. Prince is that nicca. They was about to hit Southside with 500 gangsters to find Lil Troy lol

According to DJ Paul, him and ? had the same manager. His manager was able to view Pimps body at the same night they found him. He was leaning on the bed in a praying position with blood everywhere. Their first thought was that he'd been shot in the head.

There's a Vlad interview where he mentions this. None of the ? sounded like it was related to sleep apnea.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought he died of sleep apnea? this is my first time hearing about this
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Listening to the interview just hearing this ? she sounds like she ain't right.

Angela Yee is really ? worthless and either she decided to let that lil diss the ? said slide or was to ? dumb to catch to the ? .

? C son looks uncomfortable as well.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The author shouldn't talk about this cuz Percy has a movie coming out.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Julia Beverly can get the D..
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Met Julia once and she was a cool chick. Shout out to her for keeping ? name out there.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, I'm gone have to read this.
    Don't know enough info to call Pimps wife out, and I got weird vibes from that bunny on the breakfast club.
  • dj pre-k
    edited September 2015
    Options
    yeah julia is cool

if this your first time hearin of her then save ya judgement cuz you obviously dont know what tha deal is
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

According to DJ Paul, him and ? had the same manager. His manager was able to view Pimps body at the same. He was leaning on the bed in a praying position with blood everywhere. Their first thought was that he'd been shot in the head.

There's a Vlad interview where mentions this. None of the ? sounded like it was related to sleep apnea.

Hunh,
    What!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options