2»

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good luck finding the people or person who killed him.the sad thing is these people could still be walking around
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they didnt found pac or biggie murder
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    I believe it had something to do with his brother. That Chris Rock segment is so true though.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is sad all around.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Big L would be higher ranked if he didnt die. He had so much potenial.

People always compare Big L with Pun etc and they always compare Nas with Jay, and Biggie with Pac.

But out of all this ? I think Big L would murder anyone in a street battle.

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to dude who gave info on the 139th street intrigue that got Big Lee & L killed.

Vado said it best in 2009...................

"I seen the whole 139th Crew take each other out!"

Anyway, Ciroc stop with that African Americans is the worst ? . It's not true. In Jamaica, Haiti, Brasil, Nigeria, Canada & England etc., all types of ? up ? goes down there too. And in most of those places blacks are the majority so it's no excuse.

+ it has zero to do with the color of your skin and everything to do with the activities you are in !!!!!!! you dealing dirt you might end up being done like dirt ...
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard big l's brudda bodied some next brudda and he got locked up & the brudda of the person big l's brudda pitched got revenge by taking out big l
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i heard big l's brudda bodied some next brudda and he got locked up & the brudda of the person big l's brudda pitched got revenge by taking out big l

Is that how it happened, brudda?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Big L never died a respectable top 3 GOATs list would be Pac, Hov, & L.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv_sM828S9g

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ironically, didnt he get shot not far from where the picture for his 1st album cover was taken?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Big L.......

Even I heard about the rumors on here, mainly about his passing due to his brothers dirt/mistaken identity. He was most def. gifted and would not spot spitting once in his zone. Just can only wonder how someone can go on and on flowing like he did.....
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    The first story about big l is the correct one and gerard woodley is the one that did ? big l the stupid ass system let him go,gerard woodley and reggie white killed big lee's cousin and reggie white got killed for his part in the act by big lee's cousins people and gerard felt big l would set him up to be next because at the time big lee was in jail so gerard woodley killed big l and rudy meyers aka high jumping rudy a gym teacher at the school197 on 135th st. Madison who wishes to remain anonoymous for his part because of his fake innocent image and his fake muslim name(rashid)drove the getaway car for gerard, it is also established that he and gerard woodley were both scared to face big lee after their coward acts so they put rudy meyers nephew pastachio up to ? big lee when he came home pistachio is now serving time alot of time for his act.and from the words of big lee himself if i'm in here (jail)and know who did it aint no way the people out their on the block don't know.everyone on 139th and lenox are the true snakes and back stabbers to sit back and conspire to have the two main people that gave that block and everyone on that block their idenities killed and to this day big lee existence on that block is still alive through all the living and caniving phonies over there that big lee smacked around and protected and fed so while all of yall stand on big lee's corner 139th lenox and work out on big lee's bar in the park and stand behind gerard woodley and praise him for such a coward move remember non of yall over there will ever accomplish what big lee and big l accomplished loosers so stop useing big l's name to get ahead and stop saying big l was your man and you loved him and really lt him r.i.p

No disrespect but black folks don't know ? called LOGIC. Listen, if NO ONE (including you) wanna FESS UP and TELL then how the ? are the police supposed to know anything and how the ? are you or anybody else gonna cry about justice?

? talk all that snitch stuff when it's another statistic but when it's their family member or their man they wanna cry justice. Look, ? in LA KNOW Orlando killed 2pac but no one wanna fess up cuz they'll get labelled a snitch. Instead they rather go at Funk Flex or Suge Knight and use them as scape goats and act tough with them on the Internet or via records.

How is the police gonna lock any of these criminals up if nobody is fessin up? And then when the feds DO lock ? up y'all cry "the police is lockin' brothas/rappers up". I feel sorry for african americans, y'all have the most ? up mentality out in the world, but yet still think it's worse overseas LMAO. I live in both places btw and yes i'm black.

That was some real ? .......

261490864027_1.jpg
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote: »

Is that how it happened, brudda?

i wasn't there so i don't know, just heard 2nd hand, chinese whispers rumours from peeps i was rolling wit when i was in ny in 2000 & from man dem over here in london aswell, just like every else 'brudda', ha ha, fool

• nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Ironically, didnt he get shot not far from where the picture for his 1st album cover was taken?

yeah, I visited harlem this summer. he died just west of where that album cover was taken. it's a 20 second walk from where he was standing at that intersection.