Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to come together and pray for this ? meek.

1398901231_amen_meek_mill_drake_18.jpg
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these freestyles and ? .. Drop a proper diss track already Rahmeek.. Da ? ?.. smh..
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now he wanna bring Pusha T in this, this dude gets lamer by the day. Ole stop bulling me as ? . I'm glad the masses is finally figuring out how corny dude is.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    ? meek is out here ethering himself, threatening to give Drake a wedgie. smh how is Shenco a better rapper than Meek?

Why am I even being brought up? Is it due to the Existentialist Movement EP being available for stream and download right now?

I brought some bionic ears and them ? still jump and walked off from my face when I started playing your album on my mediamonkey player on my laptop

So ? you, ? you ............. no.................? YOU *Kevin Hart voice*

Just stop rappin, b.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    meek u surronding ur self with buttercup ? , and aint no of them mgg clowns gonna have ur back, they leaving u out 2 dry, i always supporty my brothers lay my life down for my unit, ur crew aint like that, u learn who the fakes are real quick......
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    puffy punched drake, meek u aint even lay a finger on him
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Drake is in Meek's top 3?

The ether won't stop

If Drake puts this at the beginning of "3 Peat" , its a wrap. Its already a wrap, js tho.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek be setting Drake up so perfect.... now Drake prob gon drop his diss on ovo sound apple music
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek, problem solvedIMG_20150804_113812_zps25mvlwxd.jpg
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    meek u surronding ur self with buttercup ? , and aint no of them mgg clowns gonna have ur back, they leaving u out 2 dry, i always supporty my brothers lay my life down for my unit, ur crew aint like that, u learn who the fakes are real quick......

Last i check, its one drake.... versus one meek...
    ? out here acting like there's 10 drakes...
    mmg aint put drakes biz out there, meek did. Lasted i check, wale dont really ? with Meek like that. meek did the same thing he did to drake, to wale last year... wale was throwing subs at meek throughout taan...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ether won't stop

lol drake is meek idol
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    meek-ghost-7.png?w=700&h=396

Meek been had a ghostwriter and couple tracks off his album written by this guy?

Props for bringing this back up. I posted a photo of their original words in 2014 when he was going at Meek about song he wrote. It is also a second rapper that admitted to writing for Meek as well.

It's posted about 100 pages back in this historic thread........
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    meek-ghost-7.png?w=700&h=396

Meek been had a ghostwriter and couple tracks off his album written by this guy?

In b4 #stop changing the rules #ill believe it when the reference tracks drop #no goat ever had ghostwriters #ill ignore what cube said about ghostwritting #hip hop has been ? by big corps these last two weeks than dr huxtable has ? women in his life

This is what they did (along with flagging my post with wacks and feelings) when I posted it 100 pages ago.....LOL
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

The ether won't stop

If Drake puts this at the beginning of "3 Peat" , its a wrap. Its already a wrap, js tho.

If Meek is smart, he can flip it and say i use to look up to Jay, Wayne, N Drake.
    Now i realized it was Jay, Wayne, n Quetin Miller.

If His team is smart, they would book interviews for Meek on t.v. like the view, queen latifa show, etc n during the interviews in between responses just drop slick disses in between @ drake .

The hottest two names in hiphop right now is Meek Mill n Drake ... Meek needs to capitalize of all this exposure. Win r lose.
This discussion has been closed.