when you peak at 54 lol

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? acting like Cole hasn't been on the grind since 08 LOL

? acting like Jays label hasnt been snitch on b4 for buying albums

im not saying its impossible, his first week just seemed high

when you peak at 54 lol

so they bought all the tickets for MSG and the rest of the tour where he is selling very well too? stop bruh lol.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if GKMC is a classic so is forest hills drive
    co-sign

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you dumb ? realize hes on notorious label for buying its own artist albums to build hype.

never forget when jayz blueprint sold an underwhelming luke warm 300k first week, then some how the 2nd week matched 300k again. Eminen, taylor swift, and kate perry could never do that with there 2nd week sales but somehow hov did lmao.

the only way to top your first week sales is if you were a unknown mainstream artist, then its very possible to blow up later. but jays album was well promoted and hes 1 of the biggest names in the game, blueprint 3 sales were BS

btw the album was great though, but never believe first week sales.
    you dumb ? realize hes on notorious label for buying its own artist albums to build hype.

never forget when jayz blueprint sold an underwhelming luke warm 300k first week, then some how the 2nd week matched 300k again. Eminen, taylor swift, and kate perry could never do that with there 2nd week sales but somehow hov did lmao.

the only way to top your first week sales is if you were a unknown mainstream artist, then its very possible to blow up later. but jays album was well promoted and hes 1 of the biggest names in the game, blueprint 3 sales were BS

I believe you I always thought those sale's where lies, his buzz does not match the numbers, hov lied when he said the numbers don't lie, these fan boys don't wanna face truth tho, cole is the gawd to them.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woooooow man this really surprised . Great look so happy for this dude. Can we stop comparing him to K Dot? K dot is a poet. J Cole is more straight forward so his messages are easier to grasp, hence his bigger pull towards folks.

Most people not understanding nor grasping "For Free" by Kendrick Lamar. Honestly I love both but I hate when we compare to different worlds. Let's just enjoy and salute good hip hop artists.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey hey my favourite rapper spits more hot fiya than yours

200.gif
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

I believe you I always thought those sale's where lies, his buzz does not match the numbers, hov lied when he said the numbers don't lie, these fan boys don't wanna face truth tho, cole is the gawd to them.

How do the numbers lie when hes getting crowds of 15K a night on this coast to coast tour. his fanbase is loyal. again you can say you don't like his music. But cole sold out both the staples center and MSG as well as filling up every outdoor theater in between those 2 cities you can't say ? just bought album from the label.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Been one of the biggest J Cole fan since 2009. I knew my boy could do this when Jay Z first signed him

Lmao
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see ? still on that bu bu but______fill in the blank ? with Cole.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    1. cole can't sing sorry ? i am a huge fan and have heard him try to sing live

2. haven't seen kendrick but i doubt he has a great of a live band that cole has had since pre sideline story that is dope as ? .

3. While roc nation is great at promotion you have to give cole credit for going plat. The label ain't really do much on his first album and jay even took his sweet time giving him that nice watch verse and he went #1 first week early (freeway verse). It's funny because Jay kinda ignore cole during the first album and then earlier this year he launched title and needed cole badly to support that sinking ship of a service during that press conference lol.

this was part of the plan becuz Cole did not want to get "Bleek'd" and billed as the next Jay-Z...he said himself he was in no rush to be a big time star and didn't need Hov for anything other than to cut the checks.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to his show tomorrow night at the Xfinity Center, ? about to be live as ? !

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how ? can still not know that Cole got MAD fans. And more importantly, he got mad ? fans who ain't gonna download his ? , they're gonna buy it. They're gonna go to the shows, etc.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niggaroles always gotta pick one or the other when it comes to rap.

I'm a fan of both of these ? these guys are the leaders of the New School.

Cole and Kendrick. I hope they stay dropping dope ? . I would add K.R.I.T. to that mountain too.

Sales don't mean ? . Its the Content its 2015 and no one understands that ? .

Nelly had a large fanbase and went plat multiple times. Where dat ? now?

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Been one of the biggest J Cole fan since 2009. I knew my boy could do this when Jay Z first signed him

I'm 'bout to drop some IC knowledge on y'all ?

@tompetrez3 is a huge Jay-Z/ Roc Nation supporter/fan/possibly paid employee. That whole anti jay-z shstick is an act to keep hovs name and interests ringing.

Same thing with @Monizzle14 ... monizzle, mike malice, and bcotton collaborate and coordinate to make sure all ym threads do numbers..

IC illuminati. Stay woke. keep your third eye open.

i almost flipped out on bcotton the other day because he actually came with facts in a thread he nearly blew our cover. granted one time i actually made a non corny actually funny joke for once and almost blew my cover.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impressive ? for a mediocre ass rapper......
  • AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    Options
    Last year it was Iggy, this year its Drake and J. Cole. Hip-Hop is currently being dominated by 2 mulattoes (non-black males).
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

haha you know ? caught felings when they leave them dots at the end of their post.

this is coming from a hockey playing ? that be in every Wayne/Young Money/Cash Money thread posting corny ass jokes....ha ha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

haha you know ? caught felings when they leave them dots at the end of their post.

this is coming from a hockey playing ? that be in every Wayne/Young Money/Cash Money thread posting corny ass jokes....ha ha

how else would i know you mad and caught feelings. ? i am the grandfather of corny hate of the IC lol.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quality Hip Hop is here to stay.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went from Cole couldn't get a Jay feature, to he wouldn't get a release date, to wrong choice for single to his music is boring. The whole time I been screaming Cole World!!!!