• kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dj Quik probably had the best diss record of all time. Dollars and sense
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    hov, no win situation wasnt real beef anyway, k-dot wasnt real beef anyway they cool, if drake disses pusha t, pusha is as relevant as he's been since Lord Willin, why do pusha t favors?
    Nope
    Drake caught feelings over Dot's control verse.
  • D0wn
    Options
    wugag wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    You'll not going to see him on those shows because he don't appeal to those audiences. Drake & J Cole (maybe Kdot) are the only ones out of the new school that can appeal to them & all of them are bigger artists than Meek. Wale will make ABC before Meek

Inorder to appeal to an audience, u have to be presented to one first....

Is, or is not Meek the hottest topic in hiphop because of his fued with Drake, n his realationship with Nikki?

Is, or isnt a plethora of media outlets covering this drake vs meek beef?

Ever heard of the term, striking the iron when hot?
    Meek need to strike that ? while he's still hot.

N speaking of Wale, he had some thing on t.v in regards to Seinfeld... i think they had a marathon or something, n it was his.
    Bruh Meek look nervous and uncomfortable doing a Angie interview you think he could handle Good Morning America
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPFY4zA_kg

Whats the worse he can do on Good Morning America?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hov, no win situation wasnt real beef anyway, k-dot wasnt real beef anyway they cool, if drake disses pusha t, pusha is as relevant as he's been since Lord Willin, why do pusha t favors?
    Nope

u call him answering a question about it in an interview "real beef"?
  • D0wn
    Options
    Nope

"Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control
    And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes
    Ha-ha, joke's on you, high-five
    I'm bulletproof, your shots will never ?
    Pin a tail on a donkey, boy, you been a fake
    I got my thumb on Hip Hop and my foot in the back of yo ass

Aftermath get the last laugh
    I serve ? like Master Geoffrey
    Jump on this curb turn a shot in a verb if you let me"-Kendrick

Drake Na Wanit wit the Bwoy
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hypothetical situation and question.

Say it come out that Drake is in fact Milli Vanilli 2.0...

We already know some of yall gon be loyal to the kid regardless.
    Hell most of you obviously will.

What would you call that exactly?

I mean what would be your reason for liking him then?

https://youtu.be/A8uckRT3t9A

Straight defecated on akademiks

I'm dying. lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Excuses ive heard for Drake so far....

Meek says you don't write yo raps
    ? say "it's coo the songs are hot plus everybody does it"

Meek says he got ? 'd on
    ? say "it was just a accident I mean there's levels to getting ? 'd on"

Meek says puff smacked him
    ? say "we already knew that plus you didn't do it"

Meek says he ran from Hov Kdot and Pusha
    ? say "so what he battled you and there was no good reason for him to battle them anyways"

Meek says his labal mates don't ? with him
    ? say "don't nobody care if tgya or stunna ? with him and wayne was singing the song so that means he ? with him right???

This is why I say Meek might as well just drop it...not becuz he can't battle or make a hot diss track but ? gonna do everything in they power to try and reverse it into a L for Meek no matter what it is so there's really no point becuz all Drake gotta do is say the simplest ? and y'all finna be falling out yo chairs calling ether.....

stop capin, meek shoulda just done better, end of story. ? outside on the corner in a wife beater in philly killin drake more than meek could
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read some posts about Pusha T, let's be clear Pusha T would destroy Drake. Pusha is on the same level as Beans, Jadakiss in their prime, you avoid at all cost. Even his idol Wayne caught feelings after Exodus 23:1, and that was just a jab

“YOU SHALL not repeat or raise a false report; you shall not join with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.”
    ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23:1‬ ‭AMP‬‬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Nope

"Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control
    And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes
    Ha-ha, joke's on you, high-five
    I'm bulletproof, your shots will never ?
    Pin a tail on a donkey, boy, you been a fake
    I got my thumb on Hip Hop and my foot in the back of yo ass

Aftermath get the last laugh
    I serve ? like Master Geoffrey
    Jump on this curb turn a shot in a verb if you let me"-Kendrick

Drake Na Wanit wit the Bwoy

thats not what i asked u but aight.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek says he got ? 'd on

? say "so what he battled you and there was no good reason for him to battle them anyways"

? say "don't nobody care if tgya or stunna ? with him and wayne was singing the song so that means he ? with him right???

This is why I say Meek might as well just drop it...not becuz he can't battle or make a hot diss track but ? gonna do everything in they power to try and reverse it into a L for Meek no matter what it is so there's really no point becuz all Drake gotta do is say the simplest ? and y'all finna be falling out yo chairs calling ether.....

stop capin, meek shoulda just done better, end of story. ? outside on the corner in a wife beater in philly killin drake more than meek could

Only ? in here capin is you... Every page you got yo ovo flag flying tryna protect Drake honor...I don't care bout neither one of these ? I'm just stating facts ? coming up with more excuses for Drake then skip bayless be coming up with for tom brady....meanwhile say is that your tour or your girl tour is some how ether like the ? is called the pinkprint tour OF COURSE its Nicki minaj tour how is that even a diss
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Meek says he got ? 'd on

Only ? in here capin is you... Every page you got yo ovo flag flying tryna protect Drake honor...I don't care bout neither one of these ? I'm just stating facts ? coming up with more excuses for Drake then skip bayless be coming up with for tom brady....meanwhile say is that your tour or your girl tour is some how ether like the ? is called the pinkprint tour OF COURSE its Nicki minaj tour how is that even a diss

meek shoulda just done better, get over it bro, cry it out.
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Meek says he got ? 'd on

You really must be signed to ovo huh??? You really out here looking like a groupie my ? knock it off and go have a bud light
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I cosign and agree with everything @Black_Samson said.

Meek and Drake are both ? and I hope both of them shoot each other in the face at the same time during a standoff. This beef will be very forgettable and written down as the most estrogen laced battle.

Drake is not on K Dots level in any way shape or form. Kendrick would murder him and Schoolboy Q, Ab Soul and Jay Rock will ? that ? ass ? up. Let's not bring it there when K Dot murdered him at the source awards during a freestyle and had that ? ? on twitter or hit him in that control track and had that ? throwing passive aggressive shots on twitter Meek Mill style. Drake is a hypocrite. Jay murdered him with a love tap and Drake couldn't respond. He's a ? when it comes to real rappers going at his neck. Not enough ghostwriters can write a verse for him to comeback at Jay, K Dot or Common.

Now when I made a thread saying Drake was picking his battles ? was on drakes ? but I see I wasn't wrong

Bruh, this all comes full circle to what I was saying earlier: Drake is not stupid. ? made? *Omar voice* Oh yes, indeed. But stupid? Nah.

Jay is an even more universal figure than Drake is at the moment. One wrong move and rap will turn on him quicker than he turns on his sports teams. Kendrick is probably the closest person in the new school to Drake's level, and, realistically speaking, the only one that has the power to usurp him. Plus, Kendrick is just as skilled as Drake, if not moreso, AND he has the stronger team behind him.

Pusha is extremely witty and skilled, and despite not being anywhere near Drake's level as far as pop status, lyrically speaking, I mean straight bars, he would murder that boy. I have no doubt in my mind that everything we say Meek shoulda brought up, Push would have ten times over by now.

For Drake, it's better to take his little potshots from afar and watch the animosity fade into obscurity. But Meek exhibits absolutely none of the characteristics that the aforementioned do. Ergo, Drake tryna end his career. Logic dictates there was no way he was going to lose.

Drake was minding his business and meek came after him after he tHe him a feature. Drake should bury him.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I learned a lot about people during this ? :

Most y'all have ? Spawn-like capes to either be totally blind or completely ignorant to the point some of us were making about "culture" in this ? .

Most of us in here went into this battle not even choosing a side. No hate for Drake. No hate for Meek. We just wanted to see two "emcees/rappers/artists" engage in a part of the culture that's been as old as the culture itself. What we got was some ? that literally started and ended on Twitter. Not wax....Twitter. With about 50 bars in between the both of them, and only about eight total that actually said ? .

What we also got was a cheerleading section that is so dumb, they literally threw any rules this ? had out the window to cheer on their boy. I guarantee you if the situation was reversed, Meek's fanbase would've done the same thing...and we would've said the same things. This isn't "? Drake cause he beat Meek"; it's "? the BOTH of them, cause the "battle" made of mockery out of the ? artform." I almost feel dumb because I have to literally spell that out here after a week of this ? that you all either couldn't or outright refused to see for yourselves.

But all some of y'all see is "hate". THAT's why I said "simple-minded".

I mean ? , Eminem beat the ? out of Benzino on wax, but at least Zino put out TRACKS. ? ones, but bars, nonetheless. At least Ransom fought back for a minute before Budden clapped him. At least Ja Rule took Haley with him when he went down. THAT'S the rules....THAT's the "culture". There's honor in battling on wax between respectable artists, no different than gladiators had honor on the field, even if their head was about to get sliced clean off. They go down SWINGING.

We didn't even get that. ? culture vultures turned this ? into a homecoming contest on beats. Any fan of hip-hop should feel cheated a bit. That's all we we're saying.

Go ahead....click the feels. I know I just Superman punched one of you ortho-OVO ? right in it.

My sentiments exactly. Hip hop lives in this post

Reason disappoints me in how juvenile it can be with the side picking

Be mad at meek for that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Meek says he got ? 'd on

You really must be signed to ovo huh??? You really out here looking like a groupie my ? knock it off and go have a bud light

meek shoulda just done better
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Meek never stood a chance against Drake and the machine.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek jus sucks hes a retarted ass ? who allows his feelings play a part in his decisions.THERE is nothing real what meek did .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    so the machine helped drake write back to back? makes sense now. especially seeing as the machine was foolin with meek b4 he ran his mouth on twitter, perfect sense.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    so the machine helped drake write back to back? makes sense now. especially seeing as the machine was foolin with meek b4 he ran his mouth on twitter, perfect sense.

Got that ovo cap still going strong....but you right bruh that Drake diss was SOOOOOOO strong that it's called for multi million/billion dollar corporations to even tweet about it becuz we've never seen 2 diss this legendary as back to back and charged up....gtfoh lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Got that ovo cap still going strong....but you right bruh that Drake diss was SOOOOOOO strong that it's called for multi million/billion dollar corporations to even tweet about it becuz we've never seen 2 diss this legendary as back to back and charged up....gtfoh lol

u reaching, stop crying

at the end of the day

meek should have done better
This discussion has been closed.