phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zb8__hnjRo

OBH Member DARK LO dissin omelly & meek

Dudes really gotta ? that 2002 Flow

"blah blah blah, blah blah blah.... ? / blah blah blah, blah... ? "

it's like, "Bruh chill, that ? played out". That ? don't even sound hard no more

"i eat doo-doo and go goo-goo ? / I'm so dumb I'm so hyphy Squeeze tha ratchet ? "

? gotta end. And I'm sayin this void of the Meek/Drake situation ftr
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? cyssero must post on the ic. Lmao.
    Meek made himself an easy target. People see the ? ? . It is what it is.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I thought the diss itself was borderline meh to wack but I thinkthe moral if the story is it seems more and more that everyday ? from his own home don't ? with him. It's sad, but at the same time it's also bottom of the barrel/ crab mentality fueled by jealousy with these dudes. Flipside you don't hear alot of Canadians hate on Drake, they look up to him, albeit the atmosphere esp in hip hop is way less competitive so it's understandable, but it just seems like karma is catching up to Meek in some way.

Like Meek always says, "There's levels to this ? ".
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    People are coming out the woodwork to diss meek. Hilarious.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well meek spent a lot of time living in Baltimore. He used to live up liberty heights and Garrison. He went back to philly and got famous, so what it might be a lot of them know meek traveled from post 2 post and he really isn't trying 2 put on philly like they thought so that might be the hometown beef.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the diss itself was borderline meh to wack but I thinkthe moral if the story is it seems more and more that everyday ? from his own home don't ? with him. It's sad, but at the same time it's also bottom of the barrel/ crab mentality fueled by jealousy with these dudes. Flipside you don't hear alot of Canadians hate on Drake, they look up to him, albeit the atmosphere esp in hip hop is way less competitive so it's understandable, but it just seems like karma is catching up to Meek in some way.

Didn't Kardinal Offishall go at Drake? And what you mean more and more? It's only been like three dudes lol.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ? it. I will be that guy...........LOL

CKhRk85UYAABQFL.jpg:large

You arw always that guy
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This track is wack....now ? just tryna get on the diss Meek gravy train to get sum buzz now
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo straight the ? up, I could give a ? about what side such and such is or isn't allow. These ? is whack.

You ridin hard for your boyfriend Meek

You the definition of a ride or die, Ms Minaj
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    What's the issue with this ? and Meek? They got history or is this some ? ? tryna get in the fray

Cyssero was signed to blackwallstreet during the game 50 cent beef he was around from 05-08 he had a decent buzz he was famous for his "A Millie" freestyle more than anything
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't Kardinal Offishall go at Drake? And what you mean more and more? It's only been like three dudes lol.

aint kardinal a jamaican living in canada

nah drake dont want the whole yard coming at him
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    What's the issue with this ? and Meek? They got history or is this some ? ? tryna get in the fray

Cyssero was signed to blackwallstreet during the game 50 cent beef he was around from 05-08 he had a decent buzz he was famous for his "A Millie" freestyle more than anything

Damn I forgot about that Black Wall Street ? . Lol. Now its Blood Money, ? game threw his whole label in the bushes.

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/N I ? with Kardinal, ever since I heard that Bacardi slang. Word to Much Music
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyssero been dissing Meek even before Meek's Grand Hustle days.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

This. There was a point in time where everyone in Philly was beefin. Around the time State Prop broke up. Don't remember the specifics, but I know Cys and Cass was goin at it for a while. Reed was smackin Meek's kufi off left and right around this time too. Meek was that lil ? freestylin in front of ? ' cars and ? . Philly really hates this ? .
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »

This. There was a point in time where everyone in Philly was beefin. Around the time State Prop broke up. Don't remember the specifics, but I know Cys and Cass was goin at it for a while. Reed was smackin Meek's kufi off left and right around this time too. Meek was that lil ? freestylin in front of ? ' cars and ? . Philly really hates this ? .

Word

Meek from north Philly but he ? with south Philly, they didn't give him the respect he claimed he deserved either
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That pic ain't even photo shopped meek posted it on his gram.

Damn shame. This ? just not that sharp.

Man foh.
    Drake wanted him on the remix for "city is mine" but kardi brushed him and then dropped his own ? on the beat. Drake was salty about it. Then he got on and everybody was wondering why they werent working together being the cities most known artists. it got brought up and drake said he'd feel like a punk to work with him after that so he prolly wouldn't work with him period. Kardinal was asked about it and said he's not doing no fake rivalries and ? up the city or spending interview time talking about drake. That was that. Wasn't no beef thing tho. We about the money over here.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    That pic ain't even photo shopped meek posted it on his gram.

Damn shame. This ? just not that sharp.

Man foh.
    Drake wanted him on the remix for "city is mine" but kardi brushed him and then dropped his own ? on the beat. Drake was salty about it. Then he got on and everybody was wondering why they werent working together being the cities most known artists. it got brought up and drake said he'd feel like a punk to work with him after that so he prolly wouldn't work with him period. Kardinal was asked about it and said he's not doing no fake rivalries and ? up the city or spending interview time talking about drake. That was that. Wasn't no beef thing tho. We about the money over here.

Drake dissed him on Dead Presidents and basicaly said he's not noteworthy back in 2006 or 2007.