Homie erased the tweets?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? jay electronica even dre dropped something you should be ashamed
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont this ? get ? and go on a twitter rant annually?
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a hypocrite
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again people are ? on the messenger instead of seeing the message. Smh
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again people are ? on the messenger instead of seeing the message. Smh

People are just mad at the fact that Jay hasn't drop the album yet
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    I agree with Jay Elect. There's a handful of Artists who can get away with it, it's their Thing. But everybody can't be doin' that ? *cough cough Ar-Ab* *cough cough Dark-Lo*

It's time Hip Hop grow up and redirect that energy into conquering the oppressors. I love that violent, evil, demonic gangsta ? just like the next Brotha. But nowadays I be hearin' some of this ? and it's soooooooooooooooooooo played out & unoriginal. I'm not gonna turn a deaf ear to it immediately but alotta fools make it easy to without even giving it a chance.

I had a conversation with two dudes from around tha way tha other day. Somehow pregnant ? smokin' weed ended up being brought up they was like "some people just don't know any better.... blah blah". And whole time I'm like "that ? 's just excuses and weak mindedness" but yet they were trying to fight me on it as if there was something that I didn't understand and they had valid excuses for doing so.

I ended up basically saying that "this aint the 80s no more and ? might've been a "legitimate" excuse but everything else aint". Then after a minute they finally came around and heard how ? they sounded

Moral of the story..... we gotta do better becuz we know better but just aint doin itit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjYQndM-JM

Exactly 2 many people purposely destroy themselves. Drop out of school in 8th grade, smoke a lot of weed and try to be rappers because they think that's the g code.

That's why if they become rappers they have no leadership skill or knowledge of the real struggle because they did dumb ? on purpose to look cool. This is a epidemic. ? was a era of degeneration. Black's wasn't originally ? heads in the hood. U don't dumb ur self down to be a G.

This generation has the wrong G concept.