Dr. Dre Addresses Michel'le Abuse.. DAYMN

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Reason
"I made some ? horrible mistakes in my life," Dre says. "I was young, ? stupid. I would say all the allegations aren't true. Some of them are. Those are some of the things that I would like to take back. It was really ? up. But I paid for those mistakes, and there's no way in hell that I will ever make another mistake like that again."

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35056/title.dr-dre-addresses-michelle-dee-barnes-abuse-allegations

Comments

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh...he need to tell her that not us. I know none of yall have seen her on RnB Divas LA but she still suffering from that abuse :'(
  • supergangster
    edited August 2015
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Smh...he need to tell her that not us. I know none of yall have seen her on RnB Divas LA but she still suffering from that abuse :'(

Is it that bad? Damn.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that hoe bop.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you mean she still stayin relevant off that abuse
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he was talking about Dee Barnes more so because he went to jail for that.
  • supergangster
    edited August 2015
    Options
    In a recent Rolling Stone cover story, Dr. Dre addresses the 1991 incident when he assaulted TV host Dee Barnes, as well as recent charges of physical abuse by his Nineties girlfriend/singer Michel’le (of R&B Divas LA):

I made some ? horrible mistakes in my life. I was young, ? stupid. I would say all the allegations aren’t true – some of them are. Those are some of the things that I would like to take back. It was really ? up. But I paid for those mistakes, and there’s no way in hell that I will ever make another mistake like that again.

Dr. Dre also reveals the real reason he can come off as a distant figure.

I have social anxiety: I don’t like being in the spotlight, so I made a f*cking weird career choice. That’s the reason for my mystique and why I’m so secluded and why everybody knows nothing about me. I think it added to the character in the movie because people get a chance to see behind the curtain.

"You know what, I was on the set [of Straight Outta Compton], I was leaving the set every day and I just felt so inspired. I decided one night on the way home I was going to roll up my sleeves and start working on this album."
    Dr Dre has also stated that he got "goosebumps" while watching Straight Outta Compton for the first time.

http://thejasminebrand.com/2015/08/12/i-made-some-fcking-horrible-mistakes-in-my-life-dr-dre-on-abuse-claims-by-michelle/#ixzz3idt1sBMi
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I thought he was talking about Dee Barnes more so because he went to jail for that.

he did? I aint kno that how long
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why this ? talking like they didn't already cut his check? ? that ? and the ass beating she got in 1980-whatever the ? .
  • supergangster
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Lol Dre was crazy back then.

According to a statement issued by Barnes, Dre picked her up and “began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway” as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women’s restroom. Dre followed her and “grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.” Finally, Dre and his bodyguard ran from the building.

Yea, because that’s exactly how you solve problems. To members of N.W.A., including Eazy-E and MC Ren, it was totally justified.

Far from denying the attack, the members of N.W.A. insist that, as Ren says, “she deserved it – ? deserved it.” Eazy agrees: “Yeah, ? had it coming.”

“Coming like a ? ,” Ren continues, “she shouldn’t have done that.” Barnes says that she was against running the piece in the first place, but Ren disagrees. “She’s lying,” he says. “She had something to do with it. She sure was in that scene with [Ice Cube].”

#BlackLivesMatter. Just not back then. Dre shrugged it off:

“People talk all this ? , but you know, somebody ? with me, I’m gonna ? with them. I just did it, you know. Ain’t nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain’t no big thing – I just threw her through a door.”

http://theblemish.com/2015/08/straight-outta-compton-ignores-dr-dre-violent-misogynistic-assault/
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing i can't stand about society is ? or men are guilty before being proved innocent on situations like this. Its not fair and a lie by a chick can ruin a ? like me. However for those who do hit and abuse a women that's some lowlife ? . Dre really ain't get affected by what he did cause clearly hes a billionaire. So really hes getting off natty lite on this.

Yes people make mistakes and people learn but at the same time if you do something like this it still was wrong. And i know people who have been victims of this. It's not cool.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to a statement issued by Barnes, Dre picked her up and “began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway” as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women’s restroom. Dre followed her and “grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head.” Finally, Dre and his bodyguard ran from the building.

Yea, because that’s exactly how you solve problems. To members of N.W.A., including Eazy-E and MC Ren, it was totally justified.

Far from denying the attack, the members of N.W.A. insist that, as Ren says, “she deserved it – ? deserved it.” Eazy agrees: “Yeah, ? had it coming.”

“Coming like a ? ,” Ren continues, “she shouldn’t have done that.” Barnes says that she was against running the piece in the first place, but Ren disagrees. “She’s lying,” he says. “She had something to do with it. She sure was in that scene with [Ice Cube].”

“People talk all this ? , but you know, somebody ? with me, I’m gonna ? with them. I just did it, you know. Ain’t nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain’t no big thing – I just threw her through a door.”

http://theblemish.com/2015/08/straight-outta-compton-ignores-dr-dre-violent-misogynistic-assault/

I already kno the d barners story..i just ain't know he went to jail for it
  • supergangster
    edited August 2015
    Options

I already kno the d barners story..i just ain't know he went to jail for it

Article from 1994 it says

Rapper Dr. Dre Sentenced To 8 Months In Prison
    Dr. Dre got sent to jail for eight months in L.A. for violating probation after pleading no contest Tuesday to drunken-driving charges.

The rapper, also fined $1,053 and ordered into an alcohol education program, was put on probation last year after being convicted of breaking a man's jaw outside his girlfriend's house. He got 90 days jail time in that case and paid the victim restitution.

Dre - real name Andre Young - was last arrested Jan. 10 after leading cops on a 90 m.p.h. chase through Beverly Hills in his 1987 Ferrari. Police said his blood-alcohol reading was twice the legal limit. In 1991 Dre, 28, got two years probation for smashing MTV host Dee Barnes

http://articles.philly.com/1994-09-01/living/25839228_1_andre-young-probation-jail-time
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    So since not enough people watched R&B Divas to care about Michel'le, they're going to try and drag him down now that Dre is back in the spotlight smh. Man they should've been squashed that ? somehow. Does anybody know what happened to Dre after that ? happened? Did anything happen? Wtf does Michel'le want to happen 25 or so years later? Where is Dee Barnes? There are so many questions lol.
  • supergangster
    edited August 2015
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    He beat up Michele, he beat up Dee Barnes and yet he watched his friends and homeboys get beaten up and their pockets ? by Suge and he never lifted a hand. All the money suge stole from them ? and nobody did ? .

Smh. Death Row was full of ? boys.

suge-knight-knocked-out.jpg

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that hoe bop.

My ? Daz said she broke up Death Row ....and he don't lie ......so ...? ....HER
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't put hands on your wife

Nas beat Kelis.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude had a bodyguard with him when he beat up that chick ..... smh

Ain't never heard about dre popping off on a dude .... he talked a lot of ish on wax but, that's where it stopped

He would have been Red in the movie Friday