AggyAF wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    @gns @bigev240 @nujerz84 jersey we in here

No love homie? :/ Lol

my bad dude what you repping

Englewood

Bergen county

It's a primarily black neighborhood but it's not hood.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After putting out dozens of loose tracks over the course of his meteoric rise, Fetty Wap is finally ready to release his debut album. According to ABC News, it will drop on September 25.

"I'm just waiting for it to get mixed and mastered," he said. "The album been done for like two months now."

With "My Way," " 679," & "Trap Queen," Fetty currently has three songs in the top 20 if the Billboard Hot 100. "Trap Queen" has been charting for 29 weeks and shows no signs of falling off any time soon.

In an interview that surfaced yesterday, Fetty teased that he has "something big planned" with Drake -- maybe the album's next single? We'll keep you posted.

For now you can jam to his many loose records here, including, a mastered version of "Again."

Tell him to give Tax G his style back
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tax g and fetty WAP sound nothing alike.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's corny

Sure the ? who popped copied your style....? nobody cares
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gns @bigev240 @nujerz84 jersey we in here

No love homie? :/ Lol

my bad dude what you repping

Englewood

Bergen county

201 i c u
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy how a ? ,can take,another ? style,say the same ? but repackage it in a more white,girl friendly attitude a garner instant 15 min i see,why,future wanted,to,? ,thia fruad ass,?

Then the went and got fake locks to look like,him that ? is too much

I hope this,? do troy ave number off of,karma

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like invasion of the body snatchers
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's going to sell more because he's much more mainstream then migos.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see him floppin...but I can also see him doin pretty well because of the hits and he got the momentum..

most people that sell albums have more substance tho.. I don't kno can't call it.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    I'm not saying Getty didn't copy his look but the music sound different. I mean nicki seen me underground and with mainstream with a look I had back then.. Same thing I said by the time people see me they gonna think I'm the copy cat cause she was known first. So I can understand tax g beef... But Getty may not been copying him with the dread look. Alot of people thought he was copying future with the look. Idk
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Gonna cop

Fetty Wap makes my whole hood feel good and buzz like crazy with his music

Music is about feeling

Rhyming and being the most lyrical MC ever ain't gonna do nothing for feelings, make some feel good, evoke emotions

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

Rhyming and being the most lyrical MC ever ain't gonna do nothing for feelings, make some feel good, evoke emotions

This is funny because everyone talks about how the most lyrical MCs cant get buzz. If that is the case why do these ? like fetty flop only able to sell out small club venues. Meanwhile Outkast last year got hundreds of thousands to go to multiple sold out shows in the A. Jigga man does stadium tours and gets near 100,000 people in some of these football stadium. This year the hottest tour of the year is by J cole who was "boring" to most of the ic in 2010.

Music is about feeling but these awkward i box lefty weirdos like fetty flop get hot for a lil then fall off. Meanwhile those who have a legitimate message like Kendrick and Cole and Outkast and Jay actually have long term fanbases.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? speed young black man!....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

This is funny because everyone talks about how the most lyrical MCs cant get buzz. If that is the case why do these ? like fetty flop only able to sell out small club venues. Meanwhile Outkast last year got hundreds of thousands to go to multiple sold out shows in the A. Jigga man does stadium tours and gets near 100,000 people in some of these football stadium. This year the hottest tour of the year is by J cole who was "boring" to most of the ic in 2010.

Music is about feeling but these awkward i box lefty weirdos like fetty flop get hot for a lil then fall off. Meanwhile those who have a legitimate message like Kendrick and Cole and Outkast and Jay actually have long term fanbases.

Why the hate for Fetty

Emotional rant
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got some catchy ass songs. But i cant see many ppl actually spending $ on this guy's album.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    I agree music is about feeling... Fetty do rock...
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

Are you naked and ? when you type these emotional ass responses?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2015
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

Why the hate for Fetty

Emotional rant

Lol so a post where i posted pure facts is "emotional". I don't like fetty because he makes a bunch of bubble gum soft songs that don't appeal to a 24 year old male like me. I ain't about that crooning ? fetty be on. That is what is funny about some ? on the ic. got ? pushing 28 listening to chief ? and fetty wap like they still teenagers and ? . They clearly going through some sort of quarter life crisis.

If you had a father figure and are old enough to legally drink not sure why you would rock with fetty wack. I thought futures effects sound horrible fetty craps music gives a ? a headache.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

Facts...I been to concerts where Cole,Wale, and Kendrick were the main acts in 2012 and 2013 in venues like Barclay Center,Giants stadium,and PNC Art Center in New Jersey.They even perform in other countries .I would surely pay money to see them perform there again

Honestly...I can't see Fetty Wap,Migos and YG having longevity in the field because of their music and their audience
    are too fickle.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me it seems like he does more harm when he does features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCKxfxvJ9YE

I kinda like this Natalie La Rose song,but his verse/singing really messed up the song
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Gonna cop

Music is about feeling

Facts...I been to concerts where Cole,Wale, and Kendrick were the main acts in 2012 and 2013 in venues like Barclay Center,Giants stadium,and PNC Art Center in New Jersey.They even perform in other countries .I would surely pay money to see them perform there again

Honestly...I can't see Fetty Wap,Migos and YG having longevity in the field because of their music and their audience
    are too fickle.

The reason being at the end of the day if you want a fanbase you need to have some real ? in your bars even if its a commercial hit. Kendrick has a message of "we gon be alright". Coles song "No Role Models" has a message of i dont want no fake ? i want a real chick.

Both these songs are not super lyrical lupe above your head ? . But they also aren't high pitched autotune with some suspect ass dance no grown man should be caught doing. It is a great balance. The artists with the most consistent fanbases in rap have that balance.

When these lost young men realize they don't wanna hear robot sounding hooks and don't wanna cross dress and calling ? they "hubby" the migos and young thugs and fetty wacks will be gone just like ringtone rap is gone now. Like q-tip says on low end theory this ? goes in cycles.