Rep yo ailments/diseases

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I guess losing weight could help with your ? size at least.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This thread is depressing as ? . Thinking im learning about ailments I might have
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? idk

compared to yall Im healthy as ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think I have heart problems tho

even tho the ? ass hospital said its nothing wrong with me, I dont believe them

I aint got no insurance so they prolly just got my ass out the way

I used to smoke too-woos (molly blunts) and ever since then my heart aint been the same

I had to quit that ? cause i felt like my heart was bout to explode

now that ? just beats hard as ? at random, and I can tlie on my left side without it bout ocming out my chest

IDK wtf wrong with me
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane y'all making me not even wanna come back to my own thread. Man!!!!!
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Sorrow its time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and be the best version of yourself possible. Change your diet which is suited to your body chemistry. Work out, hit the gym lift some weights, jog and do calisthenics. See if you can do some about your Keloids naturally maybe? Search google, research there is stuff out there. Poor vision?

Hit up google and search for the bates method.
    5.5 ? is average or slightly above average and like other poster said you lose weight it might get bigger.
    If not you can look up kegels and stuff like that.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself self pity destroys everything inside you but itself
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    social anxiety
    not the best skin
    hyperhidrosis (i.e., excessive sweating; annoying but miraculously doesn't affect my hands and feet)
    mild ocd
    mild hypochondria
    unconfirmed lactose intolerance
    im lactose but i love milk so therefore i gives no ? sbds all day

do you know about Lactaid milk and other lactose-free dairy products?

I would also add the bold to my list.

Constantly checking to make sure the door is locked or the fridge is closed properly. Constant hand washing as well.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

That ? layed down a host of problems, and u run wit ? size?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I need to step my health up sometimes I laugh so hard at ? on this site it feels like i'm about to blackout or pass out. high cholesterol is no joke.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have another ailment I didn't list before internet addiction.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Cerebral Palsy (spastic) - Since Birth
    Scoliosis
    Asthma
    Sinus (really bad) - I have to buy 3 2 set packs of tissue.

Eczema
    Anxiety - I worry about my health sometimes because I'm getting older.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

That ? layed down a host of problems, and u run wit ? size?

Cause ? i could be in the final stage of cancer but if my ? swangin I couldn't give a single ? about ailments.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asthma
    Allergies
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Asthma
    Allergies

Ion know u bruh
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Asthma
    Allergies

Ion know u bruh

Likewise bruh
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Torn ACL 3 times and meniscus, safe to say my knee is kinda ? . Miracle of science how active I still am.

anxiety and panic attacks, rare and much milder now, but in 2011-2012 when it started it was near nervous breakdown/paranoia/real mental illness status. I thought I was losing it and might not bounce back, which in itself is scary and anxiety inducing (and so goes the cycle). I did though. They tried to push some anti-anxiety drugs on me and I was nearly desperate enough to do it even though I knew I never wanted to be on psych drugs. Glad I said no and found a natural way. More sleep, less ? , constant intense exercise, occasional meditation = happy and chill again. It comes back in a milder form sometimes but nothing like those WOAT years of my life. Nothing I can't handle.

Some other occasional ? that I really don't wanna bother explaining (doctors can't really figure it out anyway) but when it happens it's up there with the most 10 out of 10 pain you can imagine and takes multiple percs to bring me down. I roll with Percocet on me or in the car always just in case. Don't tell the pill fiends.

Other than that I'm cool. Medical bills kind of a ? though
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Addiction. I dunno if that counts.

Also got some mild social anxiety. The job i got kind of forces me to be put into some social situations so its helped me a lot. Some embarassing moments in the beginning though lol.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I caught a bad case of cellulitis last month. The ankle area of my left leg swole up something fierce. And the pain...the muthafucking pain. Touch my leg and it felt like tough ass rubber. ? woke me up outta sleep, but when I went to bed everything was normal.

I had to take like 6 different prescriptions. Walked out the drug house, I mean the pharmacy, looking like I picked up a prescription for someone grandma. ? gave me hallucinations, crazy ass dreams, and felt like my mind just couldn't stop thinking. Like I couldn't finish a thought fast enough.

That's all over with now, leg back to normal. Aside from that I inherited eczema and flat feet from my pops. Got a surgical scar from a mass off tissue I had to have removed from my back shortly after birth. Suppose to keep an eye on it case it returns. Some scars, bruise marks, burn marks, keloid I always forget about, leg injury that heeled funny so my left knee clicks when I walk, Left wrist got ? up in a fight so it tends to sting a bit if moved a certain way, callus on my toes, and an occasional fit of sinus when the weather seasons change.

Slight chance of mental illness of some kind, possibly...but who isn't crazy these days.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to my national health service ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had high blood pressure, tinnitus, weak knees, acute asthma, and digestion issues.

With good exercise, decent diet, meditation and qigong, I no longer have any of these ailments, thank ? .

How you cure Tinnitus ?
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    social anxiety is a birch

I have enlarged heart with mild chest wall deformation
    I'm right handed. But I have better blood circulation on my left side so I use my left hand more often
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Addiction. I dunno if that counts.

Also got some mild social anxiety. The job i got kind of forces me to be put into some social situations so its helped me a lot. Some embarassing moments in the beginning though lol.

Yeah I'm in counseling for social anxiety but it's whatever when you're sober and in a personal good place with yourself
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Severe RACISIMITIS!