Cordell Broadus, son of Snoop Dogg, leaves UCLA football team

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I honestly kinda this coming tho. He ain't look like he really wanted it. You just don't wanna do something overnight. Especially if it involves Passion as it's main source
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    He staying in school so that's good.

I just don't like the 'persuing other interests' cliche and im not dumb enough to fall for that

That's the same phrase used for his other son when he quit, same what Lil Romeo said when he quit at USC. I mean they quit. Not 'to do' anything else. No harm no foul, their prerogative, but call a ? a ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

I just don't like the 'persuing other interests' cliche and im not dumb enough to fall for that

That's the same phrase used for his other son when he quit, same what Lil Romeo said when he quit at USC. I mean they quit. Not 'to do' anything else. No harm no foul, their prerogative, but call a ? a ?

lol what...

if he's staying in school obviously it's for something right? aka "other interests"?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People in here mad bc a young dude tryna figure what he wants in life

At least snoop still had Sasha Banks though
    2Q78k7G.gif
  • S2J
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Let me guess he wants to be a rapper *rolls eyes*

Wait til i bump this thread in a few months, year, etc

Stiff wrote: »

lol what...

if he's staying in school obviously it's for something right? aka "other interests"?

We'll see

Im of the belief most rich 18 year old's dont WANT to be in college when they smart enough to know they don't need it. I appreciate yalls positive go get em mentality but i speak a different language its called real ? vision

Who the ? quits a GAME but stays in school to 'learn' . At UCLA in the middle of Hollywood. You're Snoop's son. Good luck. He a good kid he'll b straight regardless but i just cant NOT call a ? a ? .

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil ? should have more ambition than that. Don't rest on your father's fame make a lane for yourself.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least he's still pursuing his degree tho.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He looked like he only played b.c Snoop loved the game. Just look at his face he don't even look happy or like he cares about football. Don't spend time doing some shti you don't like. ? football.
  • S2J
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yawn. Quiting anything before you start it is telling. Especially at 18. He's not staying at UCLA for long Lls In that situation I wouldn't. Most wouldn't. He bout to go live his life. Watch.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've seen his son seems really level headed and laid back. He'll succeed in whatever.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawn. Quiting anything before you start it is telling. Especially at 18. He's not staying at UCLA for long Lls In that situation I wouldn't. Most wouldn't. He bout to go live his life. Watch.

Damn cuddy, he can't have second thoughts? It's better to make the right decision before you proceed, than to proceed and realize you made the wrong decision.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kid os staying in school and wants to get in the film buisness.