Jay-Z Almost Ended 2 pac's Career: DJ Clark Kent Reveals Jay-Z Recorded A 2Pac Diss

Options

Comments

• raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Can somebody please explain how Death Row won the war, how 2Pac won the battle and who's career 2Pac ended?

His own by being reckless
    Yes" and reckless he wastupac-tub.jpg
    tupac_david_lachapelle.jpg

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I meant who on the east was having commercial success after March 1997 besides BESIDES Bad Boy.

I still don't understand why you don't want to include Bad Boy as they were the face of Hip Hop in 1997. But I'll play along;

Wycleff - The Carnival
    Wu Tang Clan - Wu Tang Forever
    Busta Rhymes - When Disaster Strikes

Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation
    DMX - Its Dark and Hell Is Hot
    The Lox - Money Power Respect
    Canibus Can-I-Bus
    Big Pun - Capital Punishment

I think the better question is; Who on the West Coast was having commercial success after March 1997?

Including Death Row?

Y'all really be lettin this fool @5grand bid off of yall huh, smh.

Most of those albums came out in 1998. "The Miseducation of Lauren Hill" came out in 1998 and on top of that it was an R&B album foreal.

Bad Boy ran 1997 (commercially), u know, after BOTH Pac and Biggie passed. No debate there

But 5grand playin' with y'all foreal lol

Most of those albums you crossed out came out in early 98.

My point is New York was on fire after Biggie died and The West didn't release a gold album until Game's The Documentary.

Edit. The West released a platinum album with Dre's 2001. But I don't think there was another gold or platinum albu until Game's documentary.

Wtf how u gonna forget xzibit's album restless. That went platinum and I'm sure kurupt went gold with streets is a ?

He's trolling. And if I'm not mistaken, only Two out FOUR of those (Rap) albums came out in early 98'.

He's also forgetting about Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, XZibit, Tha Eastsidaz, Kurupt, E-40, Too $hort, and if I'm not mistaken there's others as well.

Don't let this ? old crusty ? fool you

He forgot about them because outside your state with exception of cube no one played or cared about any of that ?

Outside of getting it, only time we ? with too short is when he drop a verse with jay or big.

and Vice versa.
    Then why this whole thread yall brought up cali vs N.Y.? We never bring up you guys. Snoop asks if ny love them, we don't care if yall love us. You never see east coast in la asking if you love us. E40 gotta go to a biggie show in cali trying to check him on disrespect, but he was out there. E,40 on the other hand never hand no shows out here and never will.
    Foh...

^^^ This is true. On the West coast they bump East Coast music, but you don't hear West Coast music out here.

Thats the problem wit yall prideful muhfuckas, West coast aint never had a history of ? hattin like New York has. South play alotta stuff from other regions too last time i was down there, its only New York that act like everybody else dont exist but a year later they rappers bite from another region and then yall get to act like yall started it. Thats why a ? ? like Flex Hogan can still be a payolla DJ on yall airwaves when any other region woulda ran that corny ? outta they city by the early 2000's. Him getting to still Rep yall music scene is a ? on the shirt of hip hop. Talk about ? losing, how the hell New York Aint embarrassed about Flex?

Stop crying. Both Kendrick and School Boy Q said they got radio play in NY before they did in LA, and Kendrick sold almost as many albums in NY as he did in LA and he's LA savior.

? ima come back to Kendrick in a minute but first of all, I was really talking about the climate of hip hop in 96 which has nothing to do with Kendrick. Like back then it was documented Westside Connection had the number one record on the billboard charts and wasn't getting no spins in a place that's supposed to be the first to really break music. You cant just act like yall DJs hating is in everybody imagination.

And since you brought up K.Dot, its convenient for you to say what you said at this present time... but i remember last year when yall same cats was tryna shrug off him murdering all the popular ? on that Control verse last year and act like he was a ? ? . I was on this site when ? was in they ? feelings so you guys with the backhanded compliments cant tell me ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ^I dont know, does Jay Z give you any money to defend his image online? otherwise its pretty sad.

That's how I know you a 90's baby.... What was I saying to defend his imagine again??? Oh that's right I should just call him a camel and anybody that doesn't join in a jigga warrior becuz that's what's hot out here in these streets right???? Just logoff young man its passed yo bedtime let grown ppl talk
  • DR. JEK
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »

We have gone over this before, your delusional when it comes to that time period

The east took a major L at that time

Btw saying Jay married beyonce like it's a good thing is absurd, that fat hoe can't sing and he arguably hasn't released a good album since he got with her talentless ass

One could argue that beyonce and kanye killed jays career worse than anyone

East took an L. Hahaha
    What the west do? East had ? on lock until dre went to get the white boy, then nelly got it poppin. Midwest and south did their thing no doubt, but what west do?

How we take an L. Suge ruined a good thing and even dre went to with with ny, in nas and az. Snoop took it moving to the south. So how west win? Nyc kept it moving as usual. Making money.

If the East keep winning they wouldna had to start sounding like south rappers wit the bouncing and trappin or start claimin blood & crip they coulda just stayed who they were. But ? out that way just cannot and will not admit that even tho hip hop started out there, the south, West, and midwest still had an effect on yall ? too

It manifest into threads like this when ? have to rewrite history and act like Pac aint smack ? around on wax. Biggie was so shook in interviews he was on some "I dont know why duke diss me, i dont understand " instead of saying ? that ? threatening my kids, wait till you hear what i got for em

Yall ? King was backin down! Wtf i mean come on now

And i aint lettin ? tell me just any ol thing either cuz i was like 15 old enuff to see what was actually happening

The beef was street and Biggie didn't get why the guy he warned not to ? with the NY street cats who end up clapping him, was focusing all his energy on him and kids(Junior Mafia) and not the people who clapped him.

Pac got smacked around and sold his "soul" to Suge for protection.

TupacBMW2.jpg

Pac dragged Biggie to the grave with him. Sucka ? .

? gettin why he doing it

You the King of New York and chill wit the ? that shot him up. If Pac was walking around with all this self ether and under Suge Knights PC like you indicating why couldn't he just tear him a new one real quick and include all that info in a diss for the ages? (Please dont give me Long kiss goodnight, dont get me started on that song)

Oh let me guess...,Puff Daddy was on some "please Biggie turn the other cheek!"
    The same Cot damn Puff that broke a bottle over steve stouts dome, and now sockin up Drake and random ? college football coaches these days for less but Big cant ? an ant with a sledge hammer for threatening to shoot his ? kids?

Ummmm yeah, ok then buddy....pshhh

Pac had ? taking L's and too shook to make answerbacks for over 4 months! foh
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Reasonable Doubt didn't even go gold in the year 1996; 420,000 copies sold...

Went platinum in 2002...

Regardless, Jay Z went on to have a successful career while 2Pac's career came to an end.

? Pac had 3 classics in a row which Jay still hasnt had a streak like that
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    At the end of the day Jay Z was scared to get it off his chest. Almost, should of, what he was about to do dont mean ? . If were going that route then we can fantasize about what Pac was going to do IF Jay Z would of said something back. A sad day in jigga warrior history when you guys are disillusioned about actual fact vs hypothetical situation. This the ? ? James Harrison is trying to teach his boys to avoid and you grown ass men cant even see it. Go ahead and give Jay Z a participation trophy for keeping silent in beef, letting a ? threaten his life and diss his hometown. Jay Z can have the ? win for all I care. 5 grand and 202 yall right. Jay Z winning while Pac is dead. Pac was out there talking about (the upcoming) revolution and strengthening the black nation, shooting cops and going to war with bosses and yall hung up on fantasy scenarios of a diss that Jay Z was too chicken to put out 20 years ago.

1. Did you see Jay Z @ President Obama's inauguration?

2. Did you see 2Pac @ President Obama's inauguration?

Bottom line, 2Pac didn't accomplish any of that "revolutionary" talk while Jay Z built a $500 Million empire and hangs out with the President.

2588439-beyonce-jay-z-barack-obama-40-fundraiser-617-409.jpg

Bro give it up, your arguments are wack

You're just mad that you can't come up with a coherent argument how 2Pac won his battle against Jay Z.

It wasnt no battle Jay was wet behind the ears when Pac killed him with a forth of a bar, not even half.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I look back at hip hop I still don't understand how Jay-z became famous or the highest grossing rapper. The man is literally the biggest overachiever in the history of entertainment. His style is stolen, annoying and he is not lyrical in general. He did have a decent ear for picking beats (sometimes) None of his earlier albums were classics and I listened to all of them, they were boring and bland and had no energy. I don't know how this dude got so much fame and money? He not only need Pac and Biggie to die, don't forget Big L, Hell even DMX was better then Jay-z. This ? might be the luckiest man alive.....he like the cal ripkin of hip-hop stays consistent, lasted the longest but in the end his was average. But his consistency and longevity in the game is what made him who he is today.

Pac, Biggie, Big L, Twista, DMX, Lil Wayne and many more I can't name are all better rapper then Jay-z
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    When I look back at hip hop I still don't understand how Jay-z became famous or the highest grossing rapper. The man is literally the biggest overachiever in the history of entertainment. His style is stolen, annoying and he is not lyrical in general. He did have a decent ear for picking beats (sometimes) None of his earlier albums were classics and I listened to all of them, they were boring and bland and had no energy. I don't know how this dude got so much fame and money? He not only need Pac and Biggie to die, don't forget Big L, Hell even DMX was better then Jay-z. This ? might be the luckiest man alive.....he like the cal ripkin of hip-hop stays consistent, lasted the longest but in the end his was average. But his consistency and longevity in the game is what made him who he is today.

Pac, Biggie, Big L, Twista, DMX, Lil Wayne and many more I can't name are all better rapper then Jay-z

None of the people mentioned in your post would agree with you.

One simple question, why are none of these dudes as successful as Jay?

Jay-Z has 13 number one albums. That is a record for any solo artist, in any genre of music.

How can this be if he is so ? at his job? Having two number one albums is lucky. Having 13 means the majority of people that buy music disagree with you.

So given these facts, is it fair to say that your post was hate driven or do the documented facts some how tell a lie?

First 3 are dead. Twista cannot transfer his skills into sales, not clever enough to come with a Hard Knock Life for e.g. DMX smokes ? , not clever enough to use his talent to it's full potential. Lil Wayne is the biggest Jay Z stan but not clever enough to read his own contract.

But lol @ Lil Wayne being a better rapper than Jay.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day Jay Z was scared to get it off his chest. Almost, should of, what he was about to do dont mean ? . If were going that route then we can fantasize about what Pac was going to do IF Jay Z would of said something back. A sad day in jigga warrior history when you guys are disillusioned about actual fact vs hypothetical situation. This the ? ? James Harrison is trying to teach his boys to avoid and you grown ass men cant even see it. Go ahead and give Jay Z a participation trophy for keeping silent in beef, letting a ? threaten his life and diss his hometown. Jay Z can have the ? win for all I care. 5 grand and 202 yall right. Jay Z winning while Pac is dead. Pac was out there talking about (the upcoming) revolution and strengthening the black nation, shooting cops and going to war with bosses and yall hung up on fantasy scenarios of a diss that Jay Z was too chicken to put out 20 years ago.

Bottom line, 2Pac didn't accomplish any of that "revolutionary" talk while Jay Z built a $500 Million empire and hangs out with the President.

1. How could I miss those big ass lips? I thought a blimp was parked outside the whitehouse. I saw Jay Z at the inauguration. I also saw Jay Z with NYPD supporting illegal detainment of his fellow blacks at Barneys. I saw Jay Z completely quiet as a church mouse about the killings of unarmed black men. I also saw that Jay Z said that racism is dead because he has a white fanbase. Im also seeing Jay Z getting punked out in DC by Huckabee and other republicans talking ? about his family which he never replied. I guess only Clark Kent is allowed to hear him talk ? back to these white men who dragged his company through the mud. There go Hov being a ? again holding back a reply.

2. Didnt see Pac with Obama. Pac wouldnt be able to hang out with Obama especially at a time like this. Pac shot police. Pac has ties to the Panthers. Pac is felon with real priors. Pac aunt is on FBI most wanted list for almost 40 years. He was threat to National Security pre fear based NSA in the 90s. Why would he be cooning with the president? Why would he be brag about having Obama phone number like a middle school ? if he not going to use it when average joe ? like us at risk or even getting our head blown off by the cops legally. Jay Z presidential connection is exactly how you describe it. for his pleasure and profit. Jay Z charging yall ? fans to hear him rap about him and Obama sittin in the oval office smoking Cubans and sipping black tears
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tompetrez3 is one of my favorite posters here.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the hate for New York City and Jay z is strong ,you would think Jay done ? one of your baby mamas and left condoms on the baby seat or something.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

You're just mad that you can't come up with a coherent argument how 2Pac won his battle against Jay Z.

Bomb First

Tupac is also a better rapper than jayz so for you to say jayz did all of this stuff...which was after 1996 doesn't mean anything because to think that tupac wouldn't have done things just as big is just stupid

plus pac put out 2 albums better than any jayz album in his short time with death row, not to mention the rest of his catalog

Pac's debut album came out in 91, in 5 years pac has one of the best discography's in hip hop history and was the biggest rapper in the game, jayz has been in the game from his debut album in 96 almost 19 years and isn't the star or having the following that tupac did in 96

tupac changed the way a whole generation thinks, which is more powerful than jayz meeting with a lame duck president or marrying a talentless hack

You guys can hit that ether button below now
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ^I dont know, does Jay Z give you any money to defend his image online? otherwise its pretty sad.

That's how I know you a 90's baby.... What was I saying to defend his imagine again??? Oh that's right I should just call him a camel and anybody that doesn't join in a jigga warrior becuz that's what's hot out here in these streets right???? Just logoff young man its passed yo bedtime let grown ppl talk

You see people this is whats wrong with the usual reason poster, either you're a complete ? hater that wants to ? and artist/rapper for making music you dont like, or you're 100% ready to ? your entire family to deffend the artist/rapper you stan for.
    Such a grown man right here, coming from the 80s apparently but this is Jay Z talk right here, this is how grown men should be spending their nights right here, the reason has found its perfect role model.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can somebody please explain how Death Row won the war, how 2Pac won the battle and who's career 2Pac ended?

U know pac had waaaaaay more female fans, than male fans, right?
    U know those pics were for the ladies right?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

You see people this is whats wrong with the usual reason poster, either you're a complete ? hater that wants to ? and artist/rapper for making music you dont like, or you're 100% ready to ? your entire family to deffend the artist/rapper you stan for.
    Such a grown man right here, coming from the 80s apparently but this is Jay Z talk right here, this is how grown men should be spending their nights right here, the reason has found its perfect role model.

Or it's just grown men having a healthy debate in a wait for it......wait for it......debate forum......now I know that's hard for you to wrap your lil brain around that ppl can actually just have a debate about a topic without it being anything more but its whats expected from you soulja boy babies
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You hear it here first people: Debate =Jay Z can do no wrong ever, lol you kids today thinking Jay Z is anything less than the goat, you're so wrong because thats how opinions work.
    Enjoy been diabetic.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bomb First

Tupac is also a better rapper than jayz so for you to say jayz did all of this stuff...which was after 1996 doesn't mean anything because to think that tupac wouldn't have done things just as big is just stupid

plus pac put out 2 albums better than any jayz album in his short time with death row, not to mention the rest of his catalog

Pac's debut album came out in 91, in 5 years pac has one of the best discography's in hip hop history and was the biggest rapper in the game, jayz has been in the game from his debut album in 96 almost 19 years and isn't the star or having the following that tupac did in 96

tupac changed the way a whole generation thinks, which is more powerful than jayz meeting with a lame duck president or marrying a talentless hack

1. You're giving 2Pac credit for things he didn't do. Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5, Public Enemy and NWA made socially conscious records 5-10 years before 2Pac's first album. Listen to The Message by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5. That song is the blueprint for the Me Against the World album. Listen to Melle Mel's last verse (A Child Is Born With No State Of Mind), 2Pac stole Melle Mel's style.

2. Reasonable Doubt is just as good as All Eyes On Me or 7 Day Theory. In my opinion Reasonable Doubt is better than All Eyes on Me because AEOM has too much filler. I think the production on Reasonable Doubt is much better.

3. 2Pac called out Jay Z's name but didn't really go in on him. It really wasn't much of a diss. He said "Jay Z die too" and then he said "? Jay Z". Those are schoolyard disses, nothing that a professional rapper would say.

4. At the end of the day, Jay Z went on to have a successful career. He owned his own business, grew, matured and became the master of his own destiny. 2Pac never reached that level of success. You can't say that 2pac was the master of his own destiny. Pac didn't have any control over his career or his life. He had a lot of goals but he didn't accomplish them.

5. Pac went out like a loser jumping Orlando Anderson in that casino and kicking him when he was down. Anybody who knows how to fight knows you NEVER kick somebody when they're down. He made a fool of himself. Him and his crew looked like complete savages; Animals that don't know how to act in public.

6. 2Pac died broke while awaiting his appeal for that ? /? case.

There's really no way you can say 2Pac won. He made some good music, but he made terrible life decisions, the worst was jumping Orlando Anderson.

I can remember 2Pac calling himself a "general". A general would never kick somebody when they're down. If you kick somebody when they're down the whole platoon gets ? .

When its all said and done, 2Pac dissed Biggie, Jay Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, Chino XL, Lil Kim and The Fugees.

With the exception of Biggie I'd say everybody else won the war. Even Chino XL is living and breathing which beats getting shot and killed.
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    24 pages deep yall come to a conclusion yet? jesus christ.
  • raheemclassick
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

U know pac had waaaaaay more female fans, than male fans, right?
    U know those pics were for the ladies right?
    Excuses Excuses, No Matter What Someone Says About Your pac, Y'all Got An Excuse For It"

• raheemclassick
    Options

Why y'all mad at me for, I didn't pose for or take the picture"LOL!

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24 pages deep yall come to a conclusion yet? jesus christ.

After the first page, b....These ? really hate NY....lol
  • bck145
    edited August 2015
    Options

Bomb First

1. You're giving 2Pac credit for things he didn't do. Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5, Public Enemy and NWA made socially conscious records 5-10 years before 2Pac's first album. Listen to The Message by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5. That song is the blueprint for the Me Against the World album. Listen to Melle Mel's last verse (A Child Is Born With No State Of Mind), 2Pac stole Melle Mel's style.

2. Reasonable Doubt is just as good as All Eyes On Me or 7 Day Theory. In my opinion Reasonable Doubt is better than All Eyes on Me because AEOM has too much filler. I think the production on Reasonable Doubt is much better.

3. 2Pac called out Jay Z's name but didn't really go in on him. It really wasn't much of a diss. He said "Jay Z die too" and then he said "? Jay Z". Those are schoolyard disses, nothing that a professional rapper would say.

4. At the end of the day, Jay Z went on to have a successful career. He owned his own business, grew, matured and became the master of his own destiny. 2Pac never reached that level of success. You can't say that 2pac was the master of his own destiny. Pac didn't have any control over his career or his life. He had a lot of goals but he didn't accomplish them.

5. Pac went out like a loser jumping Orlando Anderson in that casino and kicking him when he was down. Anybody who knows how to fight knows you NEVER kick somebody when they're down. He made a fool of himself. Him and his crew looked like complete savages; Animals that don't know how to act in public.

6. 2Pac died broke while awaiting his appeal for that ? /? case.

There's really no way you can say 2Pac won. He made some good music, but he made terrible life decisions, the worst was jumping Orlando Anderson.

I can remember 2Pac calling himself a "general". A general would never kick somebody when they're down. If you kick somebody when they're down the whole platoon gets ? .

When its all said and done, 2Pac dissed Biggie, Jay Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, Chino XL, Lil Kim and The Fugees.

With the exception of Biggie I'd say everybody else won the war. Even Chino XL is living and breathing which beats getting shot and killed.

1. again another ? poor argument from you....no one you named made the impactful music the way tupac did except maybe nwa ushering in gangsta rap after a bunch of wack rap was around before them, especially not grandmaster flash or melle mel, comeon now, lol melle mel hahaha

2. your an idiot, AEOM is easily the best double disc in hip hop history, RD is classic but it's not a top 10 album, AOEM is top 5, the anticipation for AEOM was bigger than any rap album ever, do you remember 96? ppl where chompin at the bit for that album

3. that's all tupac had to say because he said it in such way that it packed a way bigger punch then some witty diss trying to be slick...don't you get it, it's why hitemup is so great, the punch from saying what he said and how he said it was so much greater than someone just rhyming slick and pulling up dirt about someone

4. so tupac didn't have a successful career? tupac wasn't going to start his own record label before roc a fella existed? like I said tupac words inspired a whole generation, that's not success? “I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” has jay-z changed anyones way of thinking on that level? I think not....tupac was all over the air waves capturing the audience in a way jayz has never done or will ever do....jayz might have longevity and now has money but to say he had ppl listening to every word he said like pac did would be dumb....I don't put that past you for trying though

5. that's not an argument that's relevant here, plus it's just dumb

6. another irrelevant note in the argument over careers...but tupac was giving his mother about $200,000 a year and supporting other family members, he was also owed a ton of money....plus again your giving jayz 19 years to make money, so if you don't think tupac would be able to get that type of money over a 19 year span is just plain stupid and something you shouldn't be argueing

and tupac did win, he dissed the biggest rappers on the east, making them irrelevant during a time period and they didn't recover til after he was gone, to say otherwise is just plain nonsense....if you don't remember the impact tupac had in the 90's then you were living under a rock or in new York...same difference...bad boy was a punchline until after tupac was gone

no one has put that many rappers in check while having the American audience at the edge of their seats and following him the way tupac did....tupac is the john lennon or bob marley of rap

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? really said "Reasonable Doubt" is just as good as "All Eyez On Me" and "The Don Killuminati"............

whoa
  • bck145
    Options
    this ? really said "Reasonable Doubt" is just as good as "All Eyez On Me" and "The Don Killuminati"............

whoa

he's always in threads pretending that the east won the beef smh and trying to recreate history, that's why you need to keep him in check with what actually happened

he also thinks if your a rapper from new York, no one could question you as a rapper, then goes on to name a bunch of wack rappers like it supports the arguement
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

whoa

he's always in threads pretending that the east won the beef smh and trying to recreate history, that's why you need to keep him in check with what actually happened

he also thinks if your a rapper from new York, no one could question you as a rapper, then goes on to name a bunch of wack rappers like it supports the arguement

then he goes on to say "you hate new york" and "you hate jay-z"

lol smh foh