DJ Paul is a ? foreal. You gotta lose some respect for Bruh after this ? . No excuses

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    what'd he do?

Opened up the flood gates for white folks to call us ? and Believe it's okay becuz they got a cosign from one of us who's respected in our Communities

he said this in the interview? i doubt he gon let stitches say ? like that on a track with him

He already did. He said it multiple times at that smh.

Moore7s wrote: »
    controversial thread title worked.

interview wasnt that bad

That's wassup rite. And I appreciate that.

But dude trippin. Them drugs done fried his brain. He geekin so much for them drugs that he's out here doing damage to us for a High.

How you cosignin the pig? ? your style of music, which really isn't Real Horrorcore foreal. ? all that other ? . Him and Kevin Gates can eat a ?

Kevin Gates is Puerto Rican not black technically he has no dog in this fight so why u hating on him

I'm hip. But he's part of the Culture so he do.

Plus he looks Black anyway. If you not familiar with his background then One would assume so (rightfully)

I know but still what's yo issue with him

With who?

Bru u just said fck Kevin Gates what's yo issue with him

It's not just MY issue tho. He's disrespecting the people of the Culture and the Culture at the same time

And frankly he's disrespecting African-Americans in general

How explain ?

Becuz contrary to this Thread. There's actual Black People (in masse) who don't like ? like that. French Montana wasn't exactly a fan favorite when some of the older heads caught wind of who he really is

What ? u still ain't explain how Gates is disrespectful to blacks
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I didn't watch the vid but yall have to stop worshipping and putting your faith in rappers SMMFH.

i totally agree Bruh. but these children do.

the children (a majority of them) look at Michelle Obama and Beyonce' as equals [no disrespect]. And i'm not tryna really take it there but it's a real thing.

not too many of them know who their local politician is, or who their local Social Workers are, or who the local Black Business Owners are........ and vice versa :#

But this is Cultural Appropriation at it's finest. All becuz a junky wants to get high... There's a problem with that. Becuz honestly, what's really going on here? What's really the situation
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    what'd he do?

Opened up the flood gates for white folks to call us ? and Believe it's okay becuz they got a cosign from one of us who's respected in our Communities

he said this in the interview? i doubt he gon let stitches say ? like that on a track with him

interview wasnt that bad

But dude trippin. Them drugs done fried his brain. He geekin so much for them drugs that he's out here doing damage to us for a High.

How you cosignin the pig? ? your style of music, which really isn't Real Horrorcore foreal. ? all that other ? . Him and Kevin Gates can eat a ?

Kevin Gates is Puerto Rican not black technically he has no dog in this fight so why u hating on him

Plus he looks Black anyway. If you not familiar with his background then One would assume so (rightfully)

With who?

It's not just MY issue tho. He's disrespecting the people of the Culture and the Culture at the same time

How explain ?

Becuz contrary to this Thread. There's actual Black People (in masse) who don't like ? like that. French Montana wasn't exactly a fan favorite when some of the older heads caught wind of who he really is

By allowing a White to come in and talk about hurting & murdering ? (literally) totally disregarding History and the Present. that's it, it's that simple. In other words, culture appropriation and degradation done maliciously for the sole purpose of Greed
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Faux outrage?

aren't u from Europe tho?

Just outside of the London City fam....and?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Are u mad at Dre for putting Eminem on?

If not, why not?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interview wasnt that bad

Putero ricans is not a race. Its an ethnicity. He's a black Puerto Rican, much like how Lebron James iz a blk American
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Are u mad at Dre for putting Eminem on?

If not, why not?

what is this supposed to be some form of reverse psychology? is Eminem the only white rapper in your vocabulary? are the racist tapes the only thing in your memory box? why didn't you mention Necro? why didn't you mention Milkbone? what about Fire ? ?

And what the ? do them two got to do with the gump from florida? oh wait.... becuz of those tapes he didn't even put out OVER 20 years ago? i assume that's why you mentioned it.

Gump
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope interview

paul is a cool dude

but his production latley hasnt been my favorite, havent liked much since 6ix commandments dropped
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S is Jamal from House Party 2
  • DNB1
    Options
    I mentioned Em, cause the ? you complaining about been going on a long ass time. Before Em...

I'm gonna be honest and say I only listen to two white rappers, one of em' got struck off the list recently so that leaves Mac Miller...

Only way I listen to a white rapper is if I heard a song before I knew he was white...

Dismiss white rappers and you have nothing to worry about.

This situation feels like DJ Paul looking for a come up, but the formula is not right cause I never heard of dude.

But yea, what you're actually doing with this thread is shinning a light on another white rapper I would have never heard of until this thread.

If blacks stop shinning a light on these dudes...most blacks wouldn't know who they are.

Be a good lad and ask for this thread to be deleted.

• TayGettem
    Options
    what'd he do?

interview wasnt that bad

With who?

How explain ?

By allowing a White to come in and talk about hurting & murdering ? (literally) totally disregarding History and the Present. that's it, it's that simple. In other words, culture appropriation and degradation done maliciously for the sole purpose of Greed

Need proof when did this happen

D0wn wrote: »

interview wasnt that bad

Putero ricans is not a race. Its an ethnicity. He's a black Puerto Rican, much like how Lebron James iz a blk American

Who gives a fck
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I mentioned Em, cause the ? you complaining about been going on a long ass time. Before Em...

I'm gonna be honest and say I only listen to two white rappers, one of em' got struck off the list recently so that leaves Mac Miller...

Only way I listen to a white rapper is if I heard a song before I knew he was white...

Good for you. You want a ? ?

Dismiss white rappers and you have nothing to worry about.

This situation feels like DJ Paul looking for a come up, but the formula is not right cause I never heard of dude.

Paul's looking for a come up becuz he wants to get high. His musical accolades are already set, he has nothing to worry about except keeping food in his stomach. Something that truthfully he shouldn't have to worry about at this point in his life.

But yea, what you're actually doing with this thread is shinning a light on another white rapper I would have never heard of until this thread.

If blacks stop shinning a light on these dudes...most blacks wouldn't know who they are.

Be a good lad and ask for this thread to be deleted.

Typical CAC response. Turn away and let em cook and make money off of us and give nothing back except a Feature for the low or for free. Let them come in and make money and go unharmed. ? you u wild ass ?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only i listen to white rappers is i don't know they white......

COT DAYUM!

Sound like somw Chris Rock ?
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    The only i listen to white rappers is i don't know they white......

COT DAYUM!

Sound like somw Chris Rock ?

Coolio was right as well.... well, unless Blacks in the Industry and the media decide to stand up. No promotion, all corruption tho

There's a reason why I've yet to mention the ? name
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing that any of these country BAMMA ass ? do surprise me tbh
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Nothing that any of these country BAMMA ass ? do surprise me tbh

i wish somebody would shoot the white boy and end his life. on everything
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White and Asians on the west coast said ? so much.

• dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? trippin
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    White and Asians on the west coast said ? so much.

but what's that gotta do with White People in Rap tho? What do those anecdotal people have to do with ? overall? There's Black Guys who call Jews "? " as a term of endearment, but what do they have to do with ? overall?

There's also Black Guys who prefer Asian Women, but what do they have to do with the majority (Black People who prefer other Black People)?

We cab ? for tat but what's the point if we all know what the bigger picture is?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for ? people off but there's a difference between ? people off and Selling Out
  • TheRealness91
    TheRealness91 Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    Options
    I just want hear some music.

kanye-west-shrug_541_309.jpg
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I just want hear some music.

Nah. You just want the inequalities to end but you hopeless foreal
  • TayGettem
    Options
    I'm still waiting on proof of what u said abt Gates
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk who tf stitches is
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I'm still waiting on proof of what u said abt Gates

he signed him and is putting him on a Platform for the world to see. By not just Gates' audience (including me) but her audience as well. Therefor expanding the potential of that ? and it's overall influence on the Culture and in the Business whole time at our detriment seeing as tho it's our chit and our voices that will be effected the most.