My Co-worker Just Went In About Abortion

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Me personally idc abt abortion so I usually pay it no mind, but this convo me and my co-worker just had made me create this thread.

Let me start by saying my co-worker HATES his bm and never wanted kids, basically blames them for ruining his life..."ya his one of those type of ? "

Anyway he was going off abt his bm this morning and I'm just laughing finding it funny.
But then he says "He Doesn't Love His Kids And Wishes The ? Would Of Aborted"..... Now that caught me off guard.

But he goes on to explain he nutted in her by accident and she knew they was just fckin so why have the kids then put him on papers.
His exact words was " If A Female Knows The Man Doesn't Want Her To Have His Kids Why Do It ? Its My Sperm She Using Why Don't I Get A Say In This ? ".....an honestly he has a point.

Even though I don't agree with the not loving ya kids part I do agree with the having them part.
I mean when u think abt it if you don't want kids who's business is it? The government makes laws against it and activists want it banned but there not the ones who have to take care of the kid right?

I read a article where a woman was arrested and charged with murder for taken a late abortion pill...but the kids not here yet and it's her body so why the government in her business?

An this question is for the ladies
If u know be don't want u to have his kids why do it I mean it is his sperm?

All in all I just want to know what's your opinion on the whole situation? Do you feel my co-worker has a point?

SN: I know this thread might hit a cord with alot of posters so let me be the 1st to say I stated this from a OBJECTIVE STAND POINT what I posted doesn't reflect my personal opinion nor will I say my personal opinion I'm just a observer so don't shoot the messenger for relaying this guys statements

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Condoms are your friend.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Me personally idc abt abortion so I usually pay it no mind, but this convo me and my co-worker just had made me create this thread.

Let me start by saying my co-worker HATES his bm and never wanted kids, basically blames them for ruining his life..."ya his one of those type of ? "

Anyway he was going off abt his bm this morning and I'm just laughing finding it funny.
    But then he says "He Doesn't Love His Kids And Wishes The ? Would Of Aborted"..... Now that caught me off guard.

But he goes on to explain he nutted in her by accident and she knew they was just fckin so why have the kids then put him on papers.
    His exact words was " If A Female Knows The Man Doesn't Want Her To Have His Kids Why Do It ? Its My Sperm She Using Why Don't I Get A Say In This ? ".....an honestly he has a point.

Even though I don't agree with the not loving ya kids part I do agree with the having them part.
    I mean when u think abt it if you don't want kids who's business is it? The government makes laws against it and activists want it banned but there not the ones who have to take care of the kid right?

I read a article where a woman was arrested and charged with murder for taken a late abortion pill...but the kids not here yet and it's her body so why the government in her business?

All in all I just want to know what's your opinion on the whole situation? Do you feel my co-worker has a point?

SN: I know this thread might hit a cord with alot of posters so let me be the 1st to say I stated this from a OBJECTIVE STAND POINT what I posted doesn't reflect my personal opinion nor will I say my personal opinion I'm just a observer so don't shoot the messenger for relaying this guys statements

He may not realize it but he had his say when he decided to have sex and nut inside of her. ? you can't ? inside of a chick and then say "So you mean you just gonna get pregnant now?" He made his choice when he was too weak to pull out or use protection. In reality it started before that when he willingly had sex with her.

Personal accountability
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

He may not realize it but he had his say when he decided to have sex and nut inside of her. ? you can't ? inside of a chick and then say "So you mean you just gonna get pregnant now?" He made his choice when he was too weak to pull out or use protection. In reality it started before that when he willingly had sex with her.

I definitely understand that way of thinking but it has to go both ways. If a guy is to blame for having sex with a chick he didn't intend on getting pregnant, couldn't the same logic be held for women?? Meaning, if a woman chooses to have a child without the father's consent, shouldn't she be forced to care for that child herself?? These conversations always seem to absolve women from their part in the unplanned pregnancy while demonizing men
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I definitely understand that way of thinking but it has to go both ways. If a guy is to blame for having sex with a chick he didn't intend on getting pregnant, couldn't the same logic be held for woman?? Meaning, if a woman chooses to have a child without the father's consent, shouldn't she be forced to care for that child herself?? These conversations always seem to absolve women from their part in the unplanned pregnancy while demonizing men

No, because both men and women know the consequences of unprotected sex. You can't go swimming and get mad when you get wet.

Don't want children? Wrap that ? up.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Kids are the possible result of having sex....

If you don't want kids and you feel they may "ruin your life." (selfish AF) then take the proper precautions to not procreate....

Like I always say....do not have sex with a woman or man you do not want to have children with....it's that simple.

I agree with what u said I just don't see nun wrong with being selfish lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I definitely understand that way of thinking but it has to go both ways. If a guy is to blame for having sex with a chick he didn't intend on getting pregnant, couldn't the same logic be held for women?? Meaning, if a woman chooses to have a child without the father's consent, shouldn't she be forced to care for that child herself?? These conversations always seem to absolve women from their part in the unplanned pregnancy while demonizing men

Nope. It takes two bruh. I know that's cliche, but that's what it boils down to. If a man doesn't want a child at all....dont have sex. That's the only sure fire way to not become a parent lol. Same goes for women. But we know the game is rigged to play men against women in these types of situations. But despite the bias, take responsibility for your actions....cop outs shouldn't be allowed from either parent once a child is brought into this world....
  • TayGettem
    Options
    It's a politically incorrect thing to say u wish u didn't have kids and wish your baby momma aborted but I think it's a lot of guys that secretly feel that way. Maybe not hating their kids, but hating the situation of having baby momma issues. On point, I've always been against unilateral emotional decisions made that have far reaching consequences. It's not fair, but legally, once u nut in a chick, she can either keep it or abort it without your consent. Knowing this, we have to use condoms 100% of the time.

I personally believe that there should be a way to decide before the child is born, if a man wants to completely remove himself from the child's life if he did not intend on having it. Should the woman decide to keep the child and raise it without the mans consent, she'd be responsible for 100% of the child's upbringing. That likely will never happen though, so the best thing to do is wrap up or get a vasectomy if u really don't want kids

Greatness
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he shouldn't have accidentally deposited that ? in her. That funny feeling is usually an indicator that ? is about to come to an end.

This debate will rage on until the end of time. Strap up and ? as much as you want. Don't want the kids, quit hitting raw and letting loose in the box. You know the consequences. Women have all the power when it comes to having the baby and the choices. Judges never see it from the donor side. Put your rubber on, bust your nut, flush the rubber immediately.

Vindictive females.......A WHOLE OTHER STORY!!!!
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Nope. It takes two bruh. I know that's cliche, but that's what it boils down to. If a man doesn't want a child at all....dont have sex. That's the only sure fire way to not become a parent lol. Same goes for women. But we know the game is rigged to play men against women in these types of situations. But despite the bias, take responsibility for your actions....cop outs shouldn't be allowed from either parent once a child is brought into this world....

Bro I agree with u 100. I just don't understand how women make the same mistake in getting pregnant, knowing the guy doesn't want the kid, decides (because there are choices) to keep the kid unilaterally, but then demands joint responsibility. Of course, I don't ever see myself not taking care of my seed if I got into that type of situation. However, not acknowledging the absurdity of this is crazy. We've grew up in a single mother society where they're victims. It's troubling
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abstinence > Get cut > Use condom > choose sex partners wisely > pull out

Your coworker had these choices before he picked his BM. He doesn't love his own because of the mother?... Tell him to ? himself...
  • TayGettem
    Options
    I'm surprised no women commented yet
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@desertrain10
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't respond because I don't have these type problems. I never had abortions or got pregnant by someone who didn't want kids.

He want more kids...
  • TayGettem
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Your coworker had these choices before he picked his BM. He doesn't love his own because of the mother?... Tell him to ? himself...

No he dont love them cuz he neva wanted kids
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Kids are the possible result of having sex....

If you don't want kids and you feel they may "ruin your life." (selfish AF) then take the proper precautions to not procreate....

Like I always say....do not have sex with a woman or man you do not want to have children with....it's that simple.

this or get a vascetomy
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel sorry for his kids.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a politically incorrect thing to say u wish u didn't have kids and wish your baby momma aborted but I think it's a lot of guys that secretly feel that way. Maybe not hating their kids, but hating the situation of having baby momma issues. On point, I've always been against unilateral emotional decisions made that have far reaching consequences. It's not fair, but legally, once u nut in a chick, she can either keep it or abort it without your consent. Knowing this, we have to use condoms 100% of the time.

I personally believe that there should be a way to decide before the child is born, if a man wants to completely remove himself from the child's life if he did not intend on having it. Should the woman decide to keep the child and raise it without the mans consent, she'd be responsible for 100% of the child's upbringing. That likely will never happen though, so the best thing to do is wrap up or get a vasectomy if u really don't want kids

when you nut in that chick thats your consent IMO
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Abstinence is torture especially if your surrounded by fine women and ? is stalking you. The fap is a good option though if you can't control yourself for love of women.

As far as going raw, I STILL don't understand how bold people are these days. Going raw is LITERALLY like exploring the deep web. You may find some awesome ? , but you also may see torture videos, sick ? , or get strong virus that will ? up your software.

I could never go raw, no matter if the ? is Beyonce, I'm just to scared of the "potential happenings". ? getting women pregnant from pre ? now bruh, pre ? smh. It's not worth it. And TS your co worker is a idiot man you didn't say " kid" you said "kids" meaning this ? knew his mistakes the first time and smashed raw again smh.

And the poster who said smash women your can see your self having kids with only is trill for that, but the reality is if I did that I would be going through a drought because women these days are tuuuuurible. Only thing they do have is a body smh. I always said if I find me a good girl I'm done. ? all these other hoes, but finding a good woman is hard af especially for a weirdo like me. Alot of women be deserving to get dogged out. They souless animals. But the good ones deserve the best. Smh at knocking up a bird. I would probably lose it if that ever happened to me. I literally get nausea thinking about it.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men don't really have reproductive rights a ? can use a turkey baster to take your sperm from a used Condon without you knowing, get pregnant with it and force you to pay child support.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I respect your personal beliefs but that second paragraph is serious. there should never be a time a man should be able too or want to remove himself 100% from his child's life. I agree with the poster above you...if u don't want to have kids with a woman then don't have sex with her. condoms are not 100% nor is a vasectomy so its best to focus more on the woman as a person instead of a pretty face and phat ass. if you cant see yourself having some type of relationship with her for many years to come or if you feel you are not ready for kids you shouldn't be having sex