PUA (Pick-Up Arts): Legit or Nah?

Options
judahxulu
judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
I say LEGIT! There is a lot of trash on the market and a lot of it is ethnocentric i.e. taught by and designed for white men, HOWEVER, the PUA "schools" that focus a lot on inner game and natural game have been proven to be more effective. PUA literally caused me to live a Biggie lyric last month i.e. I threw ? to a ? and made he re-question her sexuality bwahahahaha! WHAT SAY YE?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kQkAiTdbARU&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my opinion, stop relying on word novelties and exude confidence and excitement with simply being yourself.

Boom. Close thread.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    In my opinion, stop relying on word novelties and exude confidence and excitement with simply being yourself.

NLP and such embedded commands are not word novelties. Nor is using verbal cues to enhance your own sense of confidence and excitement. Everyone is not naturally like that. In essence, what you are saying is correct but those qualities you mentioned are not really commonplace with Western men in 2015. I think this stuff sells more to a white market because black dudes are less likely to admit ? like they practice habitual simpery or are simply scared to approach women...or cant close out the women they have approached. Broads have ? like makeup, weave, nails, lashes ON TOP of all the combined game of their mother, grandmother, aunties, cousins, sisters friends etc on HOW to deal with MEN i.e. how to attract you under at least exaggerated pretenses and control you to some extent or another often for emotional gratification. Where the ? is our push up bra? Who REALLY chops up good game amongst brethren and organizes that information?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    I look at it like this. The righteouss kung-fu that Im on and the accompanying heroic stance is a product. It adds values to those I share it with. In return, it is fair that I receive value(according to my standard of value). The ? is just marketing the product. Its been plenty business that have folded and ? stuck with ? THEY DONT EVEN LIKE because they thought themselves to grand to employ thought out MARKETING STRATEGIES
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Game exists for a reason tho.

Let's not act like "being yourself" gets you further (as far as smashing) than game .
  • judahxulu
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Let's not act like "being yourself" gets you further (as far as smashing) than game .

Basically..... You can still be yourself and have game. Its just about packaging and presentation. ? gotta be precise to maximize results.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Being yourself (at least in my situation), has not gotten me further in that regard. I would rather be myself than act as a game wordsmith, relying on words that may be nice colorfully, but are not pens or sharpies.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I believe game matters it's amazing how many girls I drew in seemingly just based on my attitude of not giving a f.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    As much as I believe game matters it's amazing how many girls I drew in seemingly just based on my attitude of not giving a f.

Thats some of the ? they teach. Its just a systematic approach to ? that some people happen to stumble onto, were taught, or never realize
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got hella game and stuff.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just play the law of averages...there are only 3 possible answers they can give:
    Not interested
    Got a man
    Here's my number, let's set something up
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

Thats some of the ? they teach. Its just a systematic approach to ? that some people happen to stumble onto, were taught, or never realize

I can dig it...it is something like an art form. The psychology behind it is worth studying.

U mind expand on how the inner game idea work a bit?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These "interact with random people while being filmed" channels are scripted for the most part
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2015
    Options

I can dig it...it is something like an art form. The psychology behind it is worth studying.

ned
    first

I would say the first step is focusing on removing the myths in your head regarding women. You do not need to chase them per se. They are not the prize. See you seems simple but it takes some serious input of new data and taming of the subconscious. We have kind of been conditioned to put the ? on a pedestal. I'm going to upload a video shortly. I usually sell it...but ? it...lets chop up some game
  • judahxulu
    Options
    These "interact with random people while being filmed" channels are scripted for the most part

True which is why I'm a firm believer in field tests. Some of the earlier PUA "gurus" were falsifying their results. The video I showed is of the new school which focuses a lot on inner game and day game (as opposed to picking up ? at night in the bar/club)

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

You just said a whole lot of nothing. Rex is about to explain to y'all why "being yourself is absolute and complete ? . What is being includes you being a naturally giving, caring, dude. We've all heard the ? stories about how women want "caring, sensitive, and understanding men who listen, but however, when you do that cats often end up here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOGulyjb7rE

Welcome to The Friend Zone

What if you're an introvert, socially awkward, or you just naturally do things that women don't find attractive? I can go on and on about world affairs, racial tensions in America, how I hate studying for the logic games on the LSAT, how my great-great-grandmother's name was Ginsy and Grandma Ginsy was born in Nacogdoches County in and around 1864, and that her parents were also born in Nacogdoches County, and how that means the Rexs have probably been in Nacogdoches County for at least 170 years. I can explain with confidence and exude with excitement how I feel that Batman v Superman[/i] and Deadpool are are going to be the ? . I can do all of that, but guess what? What Rex? That ? isn't going to get me laid.

What naturals and dudes who have acquired the skill over time to get good (or at least competent with women,) is that there are certain dudes who lack the social graces to maintain a women's attention. These cats have always had something to work with. Some intangible and inherent quality that women found attractive that the socially awkward introverts lacks. It's analogous to telling these dudes to "just be themselves," on a job interview. The result will be the same. What the seduction community teaches is real and it works. I know because I practice and use this ? . It's help realize what I was doing wrong and the areas that I needed to improve on.

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my game is not havin game..
    ? drop they guard everytime..

? around be talkin to me a few minutes about a bunch of nothin and they hooked..
    humor gets them every time..

If you make a female laugh you are halfway to the draws.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUA is a waste of money tho plus its for white,asian and indian men. If you want real game just listen to the Beige Philips podcast, Patrice O'neal's old show the Black Philip show with Dante and Tariq Nasheeds broadcast. Its free and it gives commonsene info.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my game is not havin game..
    ? drop they guard everytime..

? around be talkin to me a few minutes about a bunch of nothin and they hooked..
    humor gets them every time..

Exactly......Nas told ? in 96 what it was..." I have no game just some ? understand my story." Aint Nothin changed....
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You just said a whole lot of nothing. Rex is about to explain to y'all why "being yourself is absolute and complete ? . What is being includes you being a naturally giving, caring, dude. We've all heard the ? stories about how women want "caring, sensitive, and understanding men who listen, but however, when you do that cats often end up here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOGulyjb7rE

Welcome to The Friend Zone

What if you're an introvert, socially awkward, or you just naturally do things that women don't find attractive? I can go on and on about world affairs, racial tensions in America, how I hate studying for the logic games on the LSAT, how my great-great-grandmother's name was Ginsy and Grandma Ginsy was born in Nacogdoches County in and around 1864, and that her parents were also born in Nacogdoches County, and how that means the Rexs have probably been in Nacogdoches County for at least 170 years. I can explain with confidence and exude with excitement how I feel that Batman v Superman[/i] and Deadpool are are going to be the ? . I can do all of that, but guess what? What Rex? That ? isn't going to get me laid.

What naturals and dudes who have acquired the skill over time to get good (or at least competent with women,) is that there are certain dudes who lack the social graces to maintain a women's attention. These cats have always had something to work with. Some intangible and inherent quality that women found attractive that the socially awkward introverts lacks. It's analogous to telling these dudes to "just be themselves," on a job interview. The result will be the same. What the seduction community teaches is real and it works. I know because I practice and use this ? . It's help realize what I was doing wrong and the areas that I needed to improve on.

Bro you wrote the how to on that ? carajo
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you a ? worth a damn being yourself is more than enough. Its not about clothes, shoes or any of that ? . You can have all that and still be a lame. You need to have a personality and you need to know your audience its all that simple.

You cant hide who you really are anyway, the ? gonna eventually come to light so there is no purpose in trying to put on airs.
  • Fosheezy
    Options

ned
    first

I would say the first step is focusing on removing the myths in your head regarding women. You do not need to chase them per se. They are not the prize. See you seems simple but it takes some serious input of new data and taming of the subconscious. We have kind of been conditioned to put the ? on a pedestal. I'm going to upload a video shortly. I usually sell it...but ? it...lets chop up some game

Nah don't give the whole thing away brah. I don't need to be taught either, I rly just like seeing people articulate the ideas.

• judahxulu
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    PUA is a waste of money tho plus its for white,asian and indian men. If you want real game just listen to the Beige Philips podcast, Patrice O'neal's old show the Black Philip show with Dante and Tariq Nasheeds broadcast. Its free and it gives commonsene info.
    You're talking about that outdated ? like that book "The Game" and all that David D'angelo ? . The ? I deal in deals with NLP, framing conversations, wardrobe cues based on data (not that exagerrated Mystery method ? ) etc... Ive ? with all the ? you mentioned and you spot on that its common sense advice. The newer PUA stuff Ive come across deals with a little more detail and technique than that. Yet as we both mentioned its kinda ethnocentric. I'm working on a project to bridge the gaps tho...