Could you be/sleep with someone who speaks a diff language?

Options
akforty7
akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
A friend of mine who lives in NY and is Puerto Rican but does NOT speak Spanish (typical Nuyorican) got this girl who just came from PR pregnant and now they're together. The thing is she barely knows a word of English. I don't understand how they even slept together in the first place if they can't communicate, or how they are now living together lol. It just really intrigued me how do they communicate? He said they use hand motions a lot and have her family translate. WTF?

So could you do it? Could you be with or sleep with someone who speaks a different language, who you cannot communicate with?

Comments

• DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If she looks good and can cook, clean, swallow and ? good, then it sounds perfect too me.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    as long as she can tap her foot once for yes and twice for no...

we good....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you can sleep with them yeah but without communication there really is no relationship
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've done it with a chick who didn't speak English, but spoke another language I knew.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Que?..........
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not speaking English = ? ........

That's a ? 's dream.....

but seriously I don't think I could be in a relationship with her, but we can ? though......
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    already did ....a few times....looks and trying to speak the language can get some people ?
    try going to germany
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but how do you even ? ? like... how do u ? someone u cant talk to? do u just hand motion "lets go ? " lol are chicks really that easy out here?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    but how do you even ? ? like... how do u ? someone u cant talk to? do u just hand motion "lets go ? " lol are chicks really that easy out here?

just rub their thighs shaking ur head like

"yes??"

"no?"

grab their ? ..

"yes??"
    "no??"

pull ur ? out like
    "yes??"
    "no??"
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

dumbest question ever presented on the ill community..

shorty that's the perfect scenario.. ? need to be quiet during intercourse..
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That child is going to be an excellent translator.

nah, there's no way in hell I could be in a realtionship with a person that doesn't speak English.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Si.. or No is all that is necessary.. my grammar school/spanish is good enought to get me where i need to go..

Dame beso... haha
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    apparently i had a cousin who spent 2 years in japan with a chick who can speak little to no english and he spoke little to no japanese.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sex is a universal language. It can happen.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    just rub their thighs shaking ur head like

"yes??"

"no?"

grab their ? ..

"yes??"
    "no??"

pull ur ? out like
    "yes??"
    "no??"
    Slam Dunk!!!!! 50 out of 50!!!! Body language speaks louder than words a lot of times. And I guess if the person cares about them later on down the road in the relationship, I believe you should get to know their foreign tongue.
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sex is a universal language. It can happen.

ugh i just dont see me ever giving my ? to someone i cant even talk to and therefore know nothing about. i know it works well for the man b/c they hate hearing us talk but ugh lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As long as her ? test is in English and is non-reactive (negative, negatif), I'll do it.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The question is how did they ? in the first time? lol.... Though i couldn't date someone who did not speak the queens English, though i have been out with women who have spoken broken English, I can understand them well enough but if you cant speak English at all thats like going out with a mute.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ugh i just dont see me ever giving my ? to someone i cant even talk to and therefore know nothing about. i know it works well for the man b/c they hate hearing us talk but ugh lol

I have a chance!!!!!!!!.....? just made my day....LOL....jus playin, unless you 4 real...LOL

Whats going on AK......
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some americans dont even speak anglish?! so... *Gary Coleman shrug*
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nope. Because she'll be around her peoples speaking their native language, and I wouldn't be able to understand a word of it. And I think it's rude to be speaking that nonsense around people who don't understand it.
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    The question is how did they ? in the first time? lol.... Though i couldn't date someone who did not speak the queens English, though i have been out with women who have spoken broken English, I can understand them well enough but if you cant speak English at all thats like going out with a mute.
    I can understand broken English but like.. the chick knows NO english and he knows NO Spanish. Like you have to have a translator just to take care of the baby or have a conversation... naw yo lol I don't get it.
    goat334 wrote: »
    I have a chance!!!!!!!!.....? just made my day....LOL....jus playin, unless you 4 real...LOL

Whats going on AK......

lmao ur stupid... not much, how are you boo?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He lost for getting her pregnant BTW. Tough Break.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Language barriers are awesome. Especially on these Japanese chicks.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guy must like a challenge..lol remember i tried to chat up this Brazilian chick in this bar in London and i went to say hello and she was all smiles, then her fat heffer of a friend said " she has only been here for 2 weeks and doesnt speak much english " i was like zing....that was before all hell broke loose and i had a run in with some racist bouncers and some Italian couple..think i had too much to drink that night , think it was ten pints at that stage...anyways yeah better to talk the same.