Welp IRS puts gangsta lien on officer T.I. property

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiit he ll be fine just know a lot of doors will be kicked in the ATL very soon

Man ? you........

You made Pepsi squirt out my nose
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    His clothing line flopped badly

He hasn't had a Gold selling album since 2008

He doesn't have a Gold or platinum selling Artist on his label people on his label like Iggy, Young Dro can't even sell Gold

His acting career flopped badly hasn't been in a movie since ATL

I don't like too see anybody fail but it doesn't bother me at all if T.I. fails like this

He was in takers and making Atl 2
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He killed it in Takers
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont blame Guntown for her feelings about TI. He is a ? , he is a snitch, he is a fake tough guy. He is a ? talker. He throw his loyal ? under busses with this fake godfather-napoleon complex he got going on. He bends over backwards for white folk in a heartbeat. Read between the lines on his ? show. he got on more skin whitner and make up than west africans he be dissing hip hop and blacks in general when he put on that ? ass white accent and trying to use large words like a know it all. He sound just like stephen A saying if hood ? pulled up they pants they wouldnt be in the hood and black on black crime deflector. He acts like urban culture is the downfall of society on his show but he made and appreantly over spent his millions rapping about killing ? , and the trap on his albums. In 2015 black folks cant ? with a fence rider
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He acts like urban culture is the downfall of society on his show but he made and appreantly over spent his millions rapping about killing ? , and the trap on his albums. In 2015 black folks cant ? with a fence rider
    I don't watch the show...is this true? I find this hard to believe.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On contrary to what some believe.....It's not against the law to owe or fail to pay your taxes.

What is against the law is trying to hustle,scheme and lie......all to avoid paying you taxes.

That is what sent Wesley Snipes to jail
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Might we file bankruptcy like 50

50 is filing bankruptcy in hopes lawsuit money won against him is discharged during the bankruptcy

Bankruptcy does not discharge federal tax liens
    T.I is going to have to show evidence and prove he doesn't owe that much and that they are mistaken.

"Excuse me, mr. Irs...it appears to me that the calculations yall have undertaken on behalf of my purported federal income tax debt is wildly inconsistent with my revenue streams during those respective years..."

Yo this post of the week dawg

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    On contrary to what some believe.....It's not against the law to owe or fail to pay your taxes.

What is against the law is trying to hustle,scheme and lie......all to avoid paying you taxes.

Please no one take advice from a.mann on this subject. It is against the law to fail to pay your taxes.

Section 1 of the us tax code makes this clear.

Now simply not filing is generally not a criminal matter and you will not get thrown into jail. But it is certainly against the law and you will be imposed with fines and penalties added onto whatever you owe, because of your failure to follow the law...

Many ppl have claimed there is no law, and they don't pay, and they waste time and money going to court trying to prove there is no explicit law. They always lose. And since a court ruling is also law, every single failed court case trying to prove there is no law,is further hammering home that there is a law.

Please everyone just file your taxes. This has been your ? service announcement for the week
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Might we file bankruptcy like 50

50 is filing bankruptcy in hopes lawsuit money won against him is discharged during the bankruptcy

Bankruptcy does not discharge federal tax liens
    T.I is going to have to show evidence and prove he doesn't owe that much and that they are mistaken.

"Excuse me, mr. Irs...it appears to me that the calculations yall have undertaken on behalf of my purported federal income tax debt is wildly inconsistent with my revenue streams during those respective years..."

Lol
    ? stay using all them big words he the first human I ever heard use "flabbergasting" in a casual sentence
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please no one take advice from a.mann on this subject. It is against the law to fail to pay your taxes.

Now simply not filing is generally not a criminal matter and you will not get thrown into jail. But it is certainly against the law and you will be imposed with fines and penalties added onto whatever you owe, because of your failure to follow the law...

Many ppl have claimed there is no law, and they don't pay, and they waste time and money going to court trying to prove there is no explicit law. They always lose. And since a court ruling is also law, every single failed court case trying to prove there is no law,is further hammering home that there is a law.

Please everyone just file your taxes. This has been your ? service announcement for the week

Facts. I miss filing every other year with no real penalties, cuz they take taxes out of my check anyway. Matter of fact, my return looks that much sweeter when I file the previous years. Now if I had businesses and private equity like these entertainers, that's a different story. If Tip play his cards right, this shouldn't even be a problem. It's not like son is broke.

And @GunTown on her troll ? as usual. Wishing govt problems on a ? cuz he don't make music you like. Sit on a grenade ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    To be real i don't even care about T.I. being a snitch even though i hate snitches

My issue with dude is his last 3 albums been beyond terrible and how badly he has fallen of. And he has never ever made a classic album. Hasn't made a solid album since 2004

As well as his redundant selling drugs/trappin, money, cars, hoes content and relying on RnB singers to feature and do the hooks on his songs and easly getting outshined by their hooks

His lack of substance

Flow by far being his biggest strength

Doing nothing else musically besides rapping

His last two albums was good
    Troubleman was a classic

They don't hear you though
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Facts. I miss filing every other year with no real penalties, cuz they take taxes out of my check anyway. Matter of fact, my return looks that much sweeter when I file the previous years. Now if I had businesses and private equity like these entertainers, that's a different story. If Tip play his cards right, this shouldn't even be a problem. It's not like son is broke.

And @GunTown on her troll ? as usual. Wishing govt problems on a ? cuz he don't make music you like. Sit on a grenade ? .

U need to learn to read clown u the same clown that makes music but has never had any success and never will. U will never sell any records, make a hit, make money from music and make it in the industry

U make trash rappity rap music

U can't even get over a 100 views on youtube people don't even care to hear your music for free ?

If u learn to read i said i don't care T.I. going through these money struggles i'm not gonna lose sleep over it i don't give a damn he has money problems but i didn't say i wish it on him just that i could care less

If it was an Artist i was a fan of then yeah i would care
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? said he hasn't been in a movie since ATL, she stay making ? up ? I hope this ? gets shot in the face
  • GunTown
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Lol this ? said he hasn't been in a movie since ATL, she stay making ? up ? I hope this ? gets shot in the face

I wasn't aware of those other movies they were not big over here in the U.K. or made any nose here
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. was in Ant Man and Get Hard
  • GunTown
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    T.I. was in Ant Man and Get Hard

Never even heard of those movies
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude, its the 16th Amendment to the Constitution

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

• Lab Baby
    Options

U need to learn to read clown u the same clown that makes music but has never had any success and never will. U will never sell any records, make a hit, make money from music and make it in the industry

U can't even get over a 100 views on youtube people don't even care to hear your music for free ?

If u learn to read i said i don't care T.I. going through these money struggles i'm not gonna lose sleep over it i don't give a damn he has money problems but i didn't say i wish it on him just that i could care less

If you not a fan and don't care, why you in here commenting more than actual fans? Fan or not, no self respecting person wants to see another person go thru financial problems. And what is this...
    Point is i am glad he going through these tax problems because he has released really terrible albums like I'm Serious, T.I. vs T.I.P, Paper Trail, No Mercy, Troubled Man, Paper Work

Sounds like a hater in any language. The ? does bad music gotta do with his money problems? Ain't you supposed to be a child of ? ? But somehow someone not being able to pay taxes cuz his music didn't make your ? quiver like it was supposed to helps you sleep better at night, huh? OK...
  • GunTown
    Options

Point is i am glad he going through these tax problems because he has released really terrible albums like I'm Serious, T.I. vs T.I.P, Paper Trail, No Mercy, Troubled Man, Paper Work

And 1 of the few Platinum/Gold selling rappers that has never ever made a classic album

[img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Youre-The-? -Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif[/img]

HOW U WISH THE IRS ON SOME BODY THATS LIKE THE WORST ? TO WISH ON ANYBODY IN AMERICA

I dunno i am not the type to pretend

I tell it how it is i really could care less about T.I. now if it was bad health then i would feel sorry for him and hope he gets better but why should i feel sorry for a rappers who's music i think is terrible even though i can respect he is a great technical lyricist and spitter

His music is not my cup of tea
  • GunTown
    edited August 2015
    Options

If you not a fan and don't care, why you in here commenting more than actual fans? Fan or not, no self respecting person wants to see another person go thru financial problems. And what is this...

Sounds like a hater in any language. The ? does bad music gotta do with his money problems? Ain't you supposed to be a child of ? ? But somehow someone not being able to pay taxes cuz his music didn't make your ? quiver like it was supposed to helps you sleep better at night, huh? OK...

We have had this argument before for me music is about feeling, emotions, substance, connection, vibes

And it has to be executed in a certain way catchy, melodic, artistic e.g. Eminem, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, The Beatles, Prince, Max B, Z-Ro, Movado, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Kate Perry

For me a song has to have an impact on me help me get through the day, inspire me, motivate me, i love hooks that stay stuck in my head etc music with soul that touches me

U like rappity rappity rappity miricle spiritual robotic rap

U like rappers that females don't like or listen to like Nas, Wu Tang, Jay Z, Common, Slaughterhouse, AZ, Canibus, Redman, Scarface, Ice Cube
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Sounds like he's in Trouble Man, he shouldn't have left a Paper Trail.

*Rim shot*

giphy.gif

Speaking of which...

fred-sanford-im-coming-o.gif

• Lab Baby
    Options

We have had this argument before for me music is about feeling, emotions, substance, connection, vibes

And it has to be executed in a certain way catchy, melodic, artistic e.g. Eminem, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, The Beatles, Prince, Max B, Z-Ro, Movado, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Kate Perry

For me a song has to have an impact on me help me get through the day, inspire me, motivate me, i love hooks that stay stuck in my head etc music with soul that touches me

U like rappity rappity rappity miricle spiritual robotic rap

U like rappers that females don't like or listen to like Nas, Wu Tang, Jay Z, Common, Slaughterhouse, AZ, Canibus, Redman, Scarface, Ice Cube

OK, I'll bite...

I like all them artists (cept Avril Lavigne, that punk rock gimmick she was on was so corny). You assume too much of me. I was just on my 80s/90s R&B wave, I like that kind of music more than rap. Matter of fact, the only rap album I have in my all genre top 10 is Supreme Clientele. I discuss hip hop here cuz that's what this site is. My musical pallet is way broader than that. And most of them "rappity rap" artists you name have joints that cater specifically to women, joints that if they weren't made, you prolly wouldn't even know those artists exist. That's how they connect to the female fanbase.

Back to the subject... we gotta distinguish music from reality. ? bicker all day about rappers, but we dealin with real life everyday, even rappers. I agree with you that T.I. has fallen off musically (though ? be hatin on Trouble Man), but he's a Black man in America just like many of us, and the IRS is our worst enemy. We just here expressing support, even if ? is jokin around. Anything otherwise, comes off as hating.