50 Cent Chronicles - "People cant stand that a white artist is doing it better than a black artist"

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited August 2015 in The Reason

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Let me know if this been posted already
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    take any black artist and put them face to face in a room with Em and he'll eat that ? alive. damn...
  • nineties
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in b4 50 cents is a "? " now.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    The numbers don't lie higest selling artist ever in the genre and 1 of the highest selling artists ever across all genres. Over a 100 million records sold worldwide, 3 diamond albums

The Grammy awards, Oscar awards and other countless awards don't lie either! won a Grammy album for every album ever released besides 1. Has the highest selling single ever in history with Not Afraid first single to sell Diamond digitally

The hits don't lie either numerous number 1 singles in charts worldwide and countless top 5, top 10 hits in charts worldwide

The popularity doesn't lie either has the biggest and most loyal fan base worlwide. A global superstar

Only Artist in the genre that can sell out stadiums anywhere in the world for a concert

The longevity doesn't lie been selling the most, scopping up Grammy awards, making hit after hit, selling out tour after tour since 1999 16 years!

• GunTown
    Options
    Big up 50 Cent
  • GunTown
    Options
    Trolls gonna troll

Facts>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It burns peoples soul that he is the biggest, most popular, most succesful artist
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would he put his money on Rhymefest vs Em???????
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be mad all y'all want but facts are facts. More white people buy rap music than our own people. And Em is outselling them all. As far as him doing it better than other black artists that remains to be seen.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm saying. ? activg like Em won't demolish ya fav rapper in a one on one. Lol
  • GunTown
    Options
    Eminem isn't the best MC though and i have never heard a fan say he is or even talk about that aspect or focus on that. The I.C. is the only place i ever seen that aspect gets focused on as far as him

MC's/Lyricists better than him at MC-ing/lyrically/rapping

Jay Z
    Rakim
    Nas
    Big Pun
    Kool G Rap
    Ghostface
    AZ
    Andre 3000
    Royce
    Killa Priest
    Method Man
    Inspectah Deck
    Canibus
    Big Daddy Kane
    Talib Keli
    Mos Def
    Common
    Lupe Fiasco
    MC Shan
    Cormega
    Scarface
    Crooked I
    Biggie Smalls
    Big L
    Black Thought
    Joell Ortiz
    Joe Budden
    KRS-One
    Kurupt
    Redman
    Masta Ace
    Cory Gunz

And a few others too

But i enjoy his songs, his albums, his message, his hooks, his emotion, his melody, his catchiness, his flow more than any other artist. And relate and connect to his deep songs more than any other artists

In the Kings Never Die thread i posted numerous Tweets from Eminem fans those who buy his albums who Tweeted why they like his music, which songs they like the most, why they listen to him, why they enjoy his music

But the I.C. most posters either trolling or some simply choose to ignore what his own fans say as why they think his music the best and enjoy it

In none of the Tweets also did anyone say he 1 of the best MC's or even mention that
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Eminem isn't the best MC though and i have never heard a fan say he is or even talk about that aspect or focus on that. The I.C. is the only place i ever seen that aspect gets focused on as far as him

Jay Z
    Rakim
    Nas
    Big Pun
    Kool G Rap
    Ghostface
    AZ
    Andre 3000
    Royce
    Killa Priest
    Method Man
    Inspectah Deck
    Canibus
    Big Daddy Kane
    Talib Keli
    Mos Def
    Common
    Lupe Fiasco
    MC Shan
    Cormega
    Scarface
    Crooked I
    Biggie Smalls
    Big L
    Black Thought
    Joell Ortiz
    Joe Budden
    KRS-One
    Kurupt
    Redman
    Masta Ace
    Cory Gunz

And a few others too

But i enjoy his songs, his albums, his message, his hooks, his emotion, his melody, his catchiness, his flow more than any other artist. And relate and connect to his deep songs more than any other artists

In the Kings Never Die thread i posted numerous Tweets from Eminem fans those who buy his albums who Tweeted why they like his music, which songs they like the most, why they listen to him, why they enjoy his music

But the I.C. most posters either trolling or some simply choose to ignore what his own fans say as why they think his music the best and enjoy it

In none of the Tweets also did anyone say he 1 of the best MC's or even mention that

...or nah.
  • GunTown
    Options

Jay Z
    Rakim
    Nas
    Big Pun
    Kool G Rap
    Ghostface
    AZ
    Andre 3000
    Royce
    Killa Priest
    Method Man
    Inspectah Deck
    Canibus
    Big Daddy Kane
    Talib Keli
    Mos Def
    Common
    Lupe Fiasco
    MC Shan
    Cormega
    Scarface
    Crooked I
    Biggie Smalls
    Big L
    Black Thought
    Joell Ortiz
    Joe Budden
    KRS-One
    Kurupt
    Redman
    Masta Ace
    Cory Gunz

And a few others too

...or nah.

Definitley better MC's
  • nineties
    Options

Jay Z
    Rakim
    Nas
    Big Pun
    Kool G Rap
    Ghostface
    AZ
    Andre 3000
    Royce
    Killa Priest
    Method Man
    Inspectah Deck
    Canibus
    Big Daddy Kane
    Talib Keli
    Mos Def
    Common
    Lupe Fiasco
    MC Shan
    Cormega
    Scarface
    Crooked I
    Biggie Smalls
    Big L
    Black Thought
    Joell Ortiz
    Joe Budden
    KRS-One
    Kurupt
    Redman
    Masta Ace
    Cory Gunz

And a few others too

Unfortunately, the only rappers on that list who I think could trump Em are dead
  • GunTown
    Options
    nineties wrote: »

Jay Z
    Rakim
    Nas
    Big Pun
    Kool G Rap
    Ghostface
    AZ
    Andre 3000
    Royce
    Killa Priest
    Method Man
    Inspectah Deck
    Canibus
    Big Daddy Kane
    Talib Keli
    Mos Def
    Common
    Lupe Fiasco
    MC Shan
    Cormega
    Scarface
    Crooked I
    Biggie Smalls
    Big L
    Black Thought
    Joell Ortiz
    Joe Budden
    KRS-One
    Kurupt
    Redman
    Masta Ace
    Cory Gunz

And a few others too

Unfortunately, the only rappers on that list who I think could trump Em are dead

Of course u entitled to your opinion my point was though the average Em fan listens to and buys his for the emotion, the feeling, the melodies, the hooks, the substance. They like how he combines message with catchiness. The world loves him for his Artistry he sings, he raps, he produces

2pac had the black community as far as the black community listening to his music for the message and substance though he delivered it in a dark way

Eminem has not only the white community listening to his music for the message, emotion and substance he has the world in general because he has that kid in India or Brazil or Japan or France also listening to his message, emotion and substance. Hence why his sales are the hiughest he actually unlike other hip-hop artists is a genuine global superstar worldwide

With the black community and i'm not saying there is anything wrong with this and neither are other fans of his saying there is anything wrong with this. But for example Mockingbird and Daughters by Nas both songs have the same subject matter, about exactly the same topic only difference is Eminem is singing on Mockingbird and the song has singing while Nas is just rapping on Daughters and the production on Daughters is dark where as Mockingbird has a catchy beat. But a lotta blacks in America won't feel Mockingbird simply because Em is white and his daughter who the song is about is white. Where as atleast Nas fans will say they feel Daughters because Nas is black and his daughter is black. Sub consciusly a black person listening to Mockingbird regardless if the song is deep, if they are a parent them self, if they love their child as much as Em is rapping/singing about loving his on Mockingbird can't forget the song is by a white artist

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em doesn't get or deserve any props for longevity or album sales because he is white. And white people make up the majority so of course if he's popular with them he's going to sell a lot and have longevity.

He's a good rapper but realistically he's far from the best or most imaginative
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one thing em is absolutely great at is using humor in his raps other than that there is nothing really great about his music.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wendy Cent gon ride for her man!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " nobody cared bout my descent, til I took off" damn Em bodided that verse...still ? him tho
  • GunTown
    Options
    If u are selling multi platinum globally in countries like India, Japan, The Middle East, China, Brazil, Mexico, Kenya etc countries where the population is none whites but u selling multi platinum

Then how can u not get props for selling albums when in these countries non white people are buying his albums!

U gotta know what u talking before assuming

Forget the American sales his worldwide sales are actually what people on the I.C. are not actually aware of

And because of I-Tunes u can actually see which countries he selling in
  • GunTown
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And then people also have to stop trolling and use common sense but u can't expect that from trolls so as much as i am wasting time here trying to educate trolls i'll hit people with more facts

The Backstreat Boys
    Britney Spears
    Christina Aguillira
    Madonna
    Avril Lavigne
    The Beastie Boys
    NSYNC

A few white Artists that used to sell crazy units multi platinum/diamond and at 1 point where popular like Eminem but their sales declined they couldn't keep on selling platinum/multi platinum like Eminem or have the longevity with sales and popularity like him yet they are all white and were popular and selling high at one point

Facts>>>>>>>

Other white Artists in other genres can't sell the units Eminem does so how can people be so dumb to think he sells because he is white when other white Artists in any genre can't do his numbers
  • GunTown
    Options
    Then u got black rapprs like Nelly, Outkast, Jay Z, Nas, Snoop, Chingy, 2pac, Ice Cube, Nicki Minaj, Biggie Smalls, Young Jeezy, Kanye West, J Cole, LL Cool J and numerous others who have sold platinum/multi platinum

And black Artists like Rihanna, Beyonce, Trey Songz, Prince, R Kelly and numerous others selling multi platinum/platinum

So many more black rappers or artists i didn't even mention that have sold multi platinum

Yet people put down Em's sales due to him being white when all these black artists and rappers are selling

Sometimes i do wonder if the I.C. is ? or just trolling