French Montana Trashes a case of 50 Cent’s Effen vodka.. 50 responds.. [Video]

Options
illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Reason
Here's the latest development in the quickly escalating #VodkaWar. French Montana, member of Puff Daddy's "Ciroc Boys," just posted an Instagram video of himself dumping a case of 50 Cent's EFFEN Vodka straight into the trash. "This is how I feel about your bullsh*t," he said while tossing the bottles.

50 responded already..

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    you know what i dont like about this whole thing...out of ALLLLLL the vodka companies in the world...why the 2 Black ones gotta be beefing

Bruh..
    You know who started this ? ..
    Instead of asking why the 2 BLACK vodka companies gotta be beefing,
    you should be asking, "Out of all the vodka companies, why Fif going at Diddy's brand ??"

i see where youre going with this and i agree to a certain point. i think 50 just has that drug dealer mentality still. he wants the urban market that puffy has and instead of sharing it he wants to eliminate the competition. Do i agree with it? no... but i think thats what it is

You KNOW that's what it is.Part of it too is when you look at a dude like 50..his success early came from beef / being antagonistic. He came in the game with How to Rob and got attention like that and it worked for him. He beefed Ja rule and got attention like that for his first album. When his second album came he had the beef with the rest of new york city dam near.

He prolly feels like that's the formula that's worked for him his whole entertainment career so why stop now.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know what i dont like about this whole thing...out of ALLLLLL the vodka companies in the world...why the 2 Black ones gotta be beefing

Bruh..
    You know who started this ? ..
    Instead of asking why the 2 BLACK vodka companies gotta be beefing,
    you should be asking, "Out of all the vodka companies, why Fif going at Diddy's brand ??"

i see where youre going with this and i agree to a certain point. i think 50 just has that drug dealer mentality still. he wants the urban market that puffy has and instead of sharing it he wants to eliminate the competition. Do i agree with it? no... but i think thats what it is
    Ahh ? that 50 threw shots at diddy first French threw shots back 50.Don't start nothing won't be nothing.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna do a taste test.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When 50 was throwing shots at Ciroc,
    Diddy gave him a lifetime supply..

When Diddy went on the Breakfast Club,
    50 sent him 1 case of Effen..

Diddy clowned the hell out of 50..
    Said Effen only sent 1 case cause they cant afford to give out a lifetime supply..

u must have some real hate. i actually was beginning to think u werent biased lol
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif has beef with Diddy because of that Ma$e contract,50 was trying to buy out the contract so that he could join

G-Unit but Puff told him it would cost 2 million.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hennessy >>
    but 50 must still be salty over puffy not wantin to sign him
    Diddy the kony
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Wasn't there another video prior with French and fifty with effen
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Wasn't there another video prior with French and fifty with effen

yea french was giving effen props. 50 said puff mustve called him and told him to cut that ? out
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah yall reading into this too much . 50 loves to pick on puffy hes doin this for how many years now . 50 doin this for jokes
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about EFFEN vodka...but that Pineapple Ciroc....
    giphy.gif

maybe you should try some jameson put some dam base in your voice

You will get plenty "lol's" from this comment brother Ghost, but I've partaken in jameson, fireball, jaeger, ciroc, and other types of bombs. I also don't see what problem you have with my voice brother Ghost. Maybe you should focus instead on the things that I am saying instead? I do not know, but I wish you good will on your life's journey my friend. Also how would alcohol alter my vocal chords?
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options

That's real talk
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    50 and Mazi helped put French on. French Montana is a crew hopper.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    French throwing then bottles out but more publicity for Effen Vodka. Jeezy and DJ Envy part of the Effen Mob. One more year and Effen Vodka will be right there with Ciroc. Watch!
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about EFFEN vodka...but that Pineapple Ciroc....
    giphy.gif

maybe you should try some jameson put some dam base in your voice

That's my ? right there. Jameson/Coke
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When 50 was throwing shots at Ciroc,
    Diddy gave him a lifetime supply..

When Diddy went on the Breakfast Club,
    50 sent him 1 case of Effen..

Diddy clowned the hell out of 50..
    Said Effen only sent 1 case cause they cant afford to give out a lifetime supply..

u must have some real hate. i actually was beginning to think u werent biased lol

I dont make money from effen or ciroc I'm on the outside looking in just like you..
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 loves to create "beef" his career is built on it.