My Co-worker Just Went In About Abortion

Options
12346»

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Like I said. Smart dumb ? .

Are maybe your whole statement of it being some kind of scared rule is wrong. That can't be it. Like I said personally I stay strapped up but still if someone doesn't they shouldn't be forced to provide aid or love to anyone simply because you or others feel it's the right thing to do.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    " If A Female Knows The Man Doesn't Want Her To Have His Kids Why Do It ? Its My Sperm She Using Why Don't I Get A Say In This ? ".....an honestly he has a point.

He has no point. As soon as your ? hits her ? .... it now belongs to her. Possession is 9/10ths.

Except children at any stage of development are not exactly possessions And anyway once you take legal possession of something it becomes yours and your responsibility. So if you are arguing that the women taking possession of a man's sperm gives her legal ownership of it then any resulting spawn from that sperm should rightly be her responsibility not his.

Except the fact that had he not deposited his sperm in her she wouldn't have anything to claim rights over. Only the man can stop his sperm from entering her body, and that's where/why he is made responsible also.

the bold is factually incorrect. Once i give you something, it's yours. If i give you a car and you accept it you cannot then force me to pay for gas (unless we had a previous contract which in the context of this discussion would be marriage). Your logic is flawed. IF YOU want to use possession being 9/10th of the law to support your position on abortion you need to come again and try something else.

? and cars are different you know.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like guys are in here just regurgitating a mantra that's been fed to them by women. I'm not sure how many guys in here were raised by single mothers, but maybe that has to do with the perspective being displayed. The argument seems to be that once nut leaves a man's body it becomes the property of the woman he deposited it in.

Yet there are recent laws on the book that prohibitively restrict people (with an emphasis on men) from distributing nude pics they received from their exes. Why is that?? The pics should be the property of the person that was given them, correct??

This illustrates just how ludicrous and unfair these laws are and how bias they are in favor of women. No one is suggesting that a woman's choice of what to do with her body should be forced. However, if you decide that you want to keep a baby that is not in agreement with the father, he should have the option to opt out of the child's life and sign away his rights without any further financial obligation. No, that is not the way things are, but there should definitely be moves to make it law
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Men don't really have reproductive rights a ? can use a turkey baster to take your sperm from a used Condon without you knowing, get pregnant with it and force you to pay child support.

Granted there's always some people you can't read I generally feel if you're messing with a chick that would use a turkey baster then you yourself made a mistake somewhere along the line.

Fam, you may think it's easy to point a woman like that out but trust me, it's hard to see a woman's true character within the first few months to a year of knowing them. That honeymoon phase is BS...the realness comes out in the courtroom. $ man....$
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if anyone has done a study on the depression levels of men who are paying child support and their BM is either only letting them see their child once or twice a week...or maybe never.

The Judicial system throws all this sh*t at men for him to just take it...now I understand that the man should want to take care of his child...but if the BM is bragging about buying a new car, etc...yet she's still asking the man for money on top of child support...that shid HAS to f*ck you up. I've heard some wild stories about child support/bm issues...and some of these stories come from people who were married!...but shid went way left in the courtroom.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Seems like guys are in here just regurgitating a mantra that's been fed to them by women. I'm not sure how many guys in here were raised by single mothers, but maybe that has to do with the perspective being displayed. The argument seems to be that once nut leaves a man's body it becomes the property of the woman he deposited it in.

Yet there are recent laws on the book that prohibitively restrict people (with an emphasis on men) from distributing nude pics they received from their exes. Why is that?? The pics should be the property of the person that was given them, correct??

This illustrates just how ludicrous and unfair these laws are and how bias they are in favor of women. No one is suggesting that a woman's choice of what to do with her body should be forced. However, if you decide that you want to keep a baby that is not in agreement with the father, he should have the option to opt out of the child's life and sign away his rights without any further financial obligation. No, that is not the way things are, but there should definitely be moves to make it law

Here yall go complicating simple ? . Just don't bust in the ? !! Take responsibility for who u ? raw!! That simple!! Contract was signed once u nutted. Must be a lot of scorned baby daddy's up in this ? lmao
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The person who sees everything as simple is typically simple minded.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

Here yall go complicating simple ? . Just don't bust in the ? !! Take responsibility for who u ? raw!! That simple!! Contract was signed once u nutted. Must be a lot of scorned baby daddy's up in this ? lmao

No kids at all. I just can call out ? when I see it. A guy has to take responsibility for a woman's choice.... that's over complicating things, huh?? Ok...
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

No kids at all. I just can call out ? when I see it. A guy has to take responsibility for a woman's choice.... that's over complicating things, huh?? Ok...

Yea cuz if it wasn't for the guy being irresponsible, he wouldn't have to deal with that type of choice. Man up and own that ? . Dudes need to stop crying smarten the ? up. It ain't rocket science to NOT get someone pregnant. But yall ain't hearing me tho.
  • zzombie
    Options
    " If A Female Knows The Man Doesn't Want Her To Have His Kids Why Do It ? Its My Sperm She Using Why Don't I Get A Say In This ? ".....an honestly he has a point.

He has no point. As soon as your ? hits her ? .... it now belongs to her. Possession is 9/10ths.

Except children at any stage of development are not exactly possessions And anyway once you take legal possession of something it becomes yours and your responsibility. So if you are arguing that the women taking possession of a man's sperm gives her legal ownership of it then any resulting spawn from that sperm should rightly be her responsibility not his.

Except the fact that had he not deposited his sperm in her she wouldn't have anything to claim rights over. Only the man can stop his sperm from entering her body, and that's where/why he is made responsible also.

the bold is factually incorrect. Once i give you something, it's yours. If i give you a car and you accept it you cannot then force me to pay for gas (unless we had a previous contract which in the context of this discussion would be marriage). Your logic is flawed. IF YOU want to use possession being 9/10th of the law to support your position on abortion you need to come again and try something else.

? and cars are different you know.

the justice system is flawed and we need to take steps to change it. Men are suffering needlessly and nobody cares not even other men. we are holding onto aspects of our gender role that is now being used against us when in generations past this aspect benefited Men women and children
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

Life is supposed to be simple ? . People make ? harder for themselves than it actually is. Once you realize that then you'll be ok. Lol.
  • zzombie
    Options

Yea cuz if it wasn't for the guy being irresponsible, he wouldn't have to deal with that type of choice. Man up and own that ? . Dudes need to stop crying smarten the ? up. It ain't rocket science to NOT get someone pregnant. But yall ain't hearing me tho.

condoms don't always work and a woman can use your sperm without you knowing get pregnant and take you to court anyway.

You expect men to man up but don't expect women to woman up. Do you see how stupid that is
  • zzombie
    Options

Life is supposed to be simple ? . People make ? harder for themselves than it actually is. Once you realize that then you'll be ok. Lol.

Life is not simple unless you are ? or a child.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

Typically when a guy has sex with a woman, he's not ? her, correct? So when does the woman take on responsibility for not taking birth control?? When the kid is born and she realizes that making a unilateral decision of that magnitude should have been made jointly?? I don't know your background so this isn't intended for u but a lot of guys that grew up with single mothers have this animosity towards their dads for being deadbeats. Yet their mom not only ? the deadbeat but had his child.

We praise these women with holidays for deciding to add to the problem of single parent households which, statistically, add to the crime rate, teen prostitution, high school dropouts, etc. My point is, if a woman who decides to have a child without the guys consent can't take care of the child herself, she end a up setting the kid up for a life of difficulty. It's her choice at the end of the day. It should also be her responsibility to "woman up" to the consequences. Not rocket science at all
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Condoms are your friend.

I agree but condoms are not always 100% foolproof. What if the rubber breaks? then what? You looking at a potential 18 years worth of headache with a woman you might not want to be bothered with.