New 50 interview. Speaks on beef with Sha Money, how he ended slowbucks, and the yayo bush incident

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    You know what ? all y'all

pause u aint coming nowhere near me
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Look ? it was a typo now tell me what 50 said about the bushes
  • gemini86
    Options

Look ? it was a typo now tell me what 50 said about the bushes

u still on that? lol... he said him and yayo was just playing and he spoke to yayo and told him "? acting like u dont get busy in the streets. and the ? talkin ? too soft to play around like how they play" something like that
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started to create a new thread with Sha Money's response,
    because this thread has potential bias and I know 50 stans will catch feelings,
    except my ? @sapp08_2001
    but I refuse to clog up the front page with this wack ass beef..
  • gemini86
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

I don't think anyone is biased. It's mad easy to attack 50 and say where the hits at. U can say that with a lot of artist lol. He not asking nas, Wayne, or other artist of that caliber that.

U can say 50 being a "chatty party" but he's speaking on how the beef started between him and sha so it is his business. Hopefully they could squash it but I doubt it. And them slowbucks ? just seem lame as all hell to me. Trav too. He try to be on some extra tough guy ? but on the real he ain't seeing fif.
  • illedout
    Options
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

I don't think anyone is biased. It's mad easy to attack 50 and say where the hits at. U can say that with a lot of artist lol. He not asking nas, Wayne, or other artist of that caliber that.

U can say 50 being a "chatty party" but he's speaking on how the beef started between him and sha so it is his business. Hopefully they could squash it but I doubt it. And them slowbucks ? just seem lame as all hell to me. Trav too. He try to be on some extra tough guy ? but on the real he ain't seeing fif.

The reason he ask 50 where the hits at,
    is because he feels the quality of 50's music
    went down after Sha stopped ? with him..

He also questions why 50 always seem to fall out with his business partners..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

Beauty Salon ass ? . Half of this ? 's interviews consist of other mens' business and him worshipping his white savior Eminem. Dude went on a radio tour a while back talking about Floyd and he barely got a response mentioning his name in return. Get off his ? , b.
  • illedout
    Options
    50 has a lot of positive things going for him right now,
    and most of the time in interviews,
    the interviewer bring up other people, and 50 responds..

50 don't bite his tongue, he take the bait every time..
    So he ends up spending most of his interviews talking about other artists,
    instead of promoting his brand..

A starving artist would love to get the radio and television appearances 50 gets,
    that's why Rozay took advantage of the 50 situation to push his career further than "Every day I'm Hustlin"..
  • gemini86
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

Beauty Salon ass ? . Half of this ? 's interviews consist of other mens' business and him worshipping his white savior Eminem. Dude went on a radio tour a while back talking about Floyd and he barely got a response mentioning his name in return. Get off his ? , b.

u have to be so ? and passionate. quit that racist ? out too. im not gonna debate with a ? that has obvious hate towards him because he beefed with one of your favorite artist
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

u have to be so ? and passionate. quit that racist ? out too. im not gonna debate with a ? that has obvious hate towards him because he beefed with one of your favorite artist

? ? Sensitive ass ?
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sha Money took a not so subliminal shot at Yayo.

How 50 cheap when he made Sha Money a multi millionaire
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We'll see where this leads to hopefully some good music/production from 50 with them ATL producers and a couple of beat downs in the near future
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A starving artist would love to get the radio and television appearances 50 gets,
    that's why Rozay took advantage of the 50 situation to push his career further than "Every day I'm Hustlin"..

So who was interviewing him on the video that this thread was made off of? Did we hear the interviewer ask him what's up with you and Sha?
  • gemini86
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

So who was interviewing him on the video that this thread was made off of? Did we hear the interviewer ask him what's up with you and Sha?

u need 100 posts to ask a question
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sha Money responds..

Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-9.25.24-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-9.25.32-AM.png

Why did he have to say"this Haitian ? "is that a cry for help from some zoes?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u need 100 posts to ask a question
    [/quote
    Coming from somebody that wrote and posted a novel that's filled with biased opinion???
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushes story now????!!!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wendy Cent

and u always in the audience sayin "how u doin" my ? . get the ? out my thread with the ? . u on every 50 topic hatin. FOH
    rofl...surprise surprise, looky here you dickriding fif again, in another thread, smh, disgust!

Bruh aren't you a French Montana stan?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    The realist in the game. Straight facts and truth.

Always telling on his people's business makes him the realist??

He gave sha money over 1.3 million when he didn't have too. Than gave him 500,000 for the next album and made him president of G-UNit out of love. Sha money told his baby mom who he was messing with on the side. But I guess that's not his business. He also said name someone who said 50 didn't pay them fairly?
    That's not my point, he's a grown man there's no need to always air his ? ? laundry. Whatever sha did with the girl is Shas business plus there's too sides to every story but we always believe the story of the guy who has more money.... I've seen him do the same to yayo,banks and buck when he didn't have to.....do you think sha didn't earn the money? Do you know the role sha played to help 50 come up? After he gave sha all those money he made sha president of Gunit and you think sha was leeching off him? Sha helped him blow so it's only right for him to take care of sha

sha wifed a groupie basically thats why fif is airing her out ... im not @ fifs level but trust one of my homies did some dumb ish like that too and trust he got talked about heavy lol ... not sure if i were famous if i would had put it on blast to public but i def would of lost some respect especially if he got the groupie prego ... @least with my boy he eventually came to his senses lol
  • antarticp
    Options
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

be sides according to recent reports the only person really dropping hits out here is Fetty Wap ... everyone else is just smoke n mirrors that includes drake LOL !!
  • gemini86
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    except my ? @sapp08_2001

be sides according to recent reports the only person really dropping hits out here is Fetty Wap ... everyone else is just smoke n mirrors that includes drake LOL !!

thank you!
  • antarticp
    Options

i believe he was on parrascope or some live video feed app ... he was responding to fans questions on that app ....
  • antarticp
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Bushes story now????!!!!

lol he just said him and yayo was playing ... he said thats what they do maybe anyone who disagrees is soft ... lol ... then he goes to say that yayo didnt know who he was ... i guess he snook up on them ... he said before the bushes situation he was out there slap boxing folks ....
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title should be: "50 tries to be relevant again and fails miserably like most g unit stans fail at life"