Two Virginia TV Journalists shot live on tv..

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm late, should I check out the video? Is it really that gruesome?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? said its a conspiracy ahahhahaha

C-o-n...spearasee

I got a smidget of hate in my heart for people like that man, real talk. Life is real, its ugly at times, and most importantly there is nothing new under the sun. Get off the fuking internet, it makes you think nothing is real

You got people gettin ralled up like this is a flashpoint moment. Seen @vibe say 'oh no, this is,gonna,start a movement people killing people live . Man shut up. Technically this is 'just' another disgruntled worker killing former employers. There's even a term for it: postal. Bc fired Post office employees used to always shoot up he post office. Sorry for explaining, but I'd bet money these,yougins nevr caught that.

Not downplaying the victims at all, but for the yougins and socially hypersensitive, man they need to hear this. Not everything is a sign of the times, not all popular national stories are linked.

It has nothing to do with disgruntled workers and everything to do with the mindset of these types of people.

They write out manifestos, they post online what they want to do, what they would like to see done and how they would do it.

They yern for attention, they seek validation.

They announce what they're about to do just before they do it.

Now, this guy has "live tweeted" his whole crime.

It's a new way to get the shock across.

The mindset is getting known for this type of ? . This man knew exactly what he was doing and what his footage would do. It went viral. He's the top story. He's hurt families.

I wouldn't be surprised if this "live stream/footage" type of stuff happens now.

U done?

Kleibold n Harris wrote manifestos. Killers been contacting newspapers- --EVEN DIRECTLY- --for years

See Unabomber, see Son of Sam, see Bundy

STOP. People blame media for hyping ? but more and more u see sometimes the media just report the news as they should, and mfers going ? with the info presented

Its a sign of modern egocentricness and selfishness. Ie regualr everyday mfers dont have friends now, they have 'followers'.

Killers have contacted the media for decades, but these manifestos weren't available for public consumption like they are now. ? ask the average person if they even knew the damn Unibomber had a manifesto or if he was just the crazy dude who sent out bombs? That's the difference. Those same nutty ass people in the past who wouldn't have access to this information now do...and that's a problem
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the ? ? are you talking about?

There is nothing new or novel about this situation.

Next time I'll add some nice big pictures.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    smh

Reading around the net.....it seems these racist white supremacists are so happy it was black man that killed these 2 people they don't know what to do with themselves....!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1117304-35/

It's like Christmas came early for these caucasoids

Anders Brievik and Dylan Roof were sympathized and regarded as heroes on that forum; they have no moral high ground on the taking of innocent lives. None.

Neither does the IC for that matter. @Sion had to shut a thread down.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read his "manifesto"

Interesting stuff to say the least....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not talking about the media or how hey handle these types of stories.

I'm just saying, killers like this love to announce and show their crimes. This man recorded it and uploaded it, others will follow.

That's all I am saying and you're out here running your mouth about the media, this is nothing new, it will always will happen, Jesus can't save you type ish....
  • S2J
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

C-o-n...spearasee

I got a smidget of hate in my heart for people like that man, real talk. Life is real, its ugly at times, and most importantly there is nothing new under the sun. Get off the fuking internet, it makes you think nothing is real

You got people gettin ralled up like this is a flashpoint moment. Seen @vibe say 'oh no, this is,gonna,start a movement people killing people live . Man shut up. Technically this is 'just' another disgruntled worker killing former employers. There's even a term for it: postal. Bc fired Post office employees used to always shoot up he post office. Sorry for explaining, but I'd bet money these,yougins nevr caught that.

Not downplaying the victims at all, but for the yougins and socially hypersensitive, man they need to hear this. Not everything is a sign of the times, not all popular national stories are linked.

It has nothing to do with disgruntled workers and everything to do with the mindset of these types of people.

They write out manifestos, they post online what they want to do, what they would like to see done and how they would do it.

The mindset is getting known for this type of ? . This man knew exactly what he was doing and what his footage would do. It went viral. He's the top story. He's hurt families.

I wouldn't be surprised if this "live stream/footage" type of stuff happens now.

U done?

Kleibold n Harris wrote manifestos. Killers been contacting newspapers- --EVEN DIRECTLY- --for years

STOP. People blame media for hyping ? but more and more u see sometimes the media just report the news as they should, and mfers going ? with the info presented

Its a sign of modern egocentricness and selfishness. Ie regualr everyday mfers dont have friends now, they have 'followers'.

Killers have contacted the media for decades, but these manifestos weren't available for public consumption like they are now. ? ask the average person if they even knew the damn Unibomber had a manifesto or if he was just the crazy dude who sent out bombs? That's the difference. Those same nutty ass people in the past who wouldn't have access to this information now do...and that's a problem

Hahahahaa

Disrespectful mfers smh

Son of Sam's manifesto was printed in the daily paper, New York City, at a time when---sit down for this 1---people, a lot of people, used to read the newspaper everyday
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I'm late, should I check out the video? Is it really that gruesome?
  • S2J
    Options
    Also, its 2015, not 2005. The internet is no longer 'new'

So its about time we update the 'with the internet now you can....' arguments. U sound old as ?

Again, disgruntled employee murderer. Believe it or not, yes, these existed before Instagram
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you let the media tell it, people are losing it.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

C-o-n...spearasee

U done?

Hahahahaa

Disrespectful mfers smh

Son of Sam's manifesto was printed in the daily paper, New York City, at a time when---sit down for this 1---people, a lot of people, used to read the newspaper everyday

And could people around the world access it at anytime like they can today, or only if you got the NY City Paper? 1 place vs the entire planet...
  • S2J
    Options
    But i do agree, manifestos should never be published publicly

*that is a debate that goes back decades, bc , believe it or not, people have been doing this since before Linked-In
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to that man for doing the right thing
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do they publish manifestos? especially the same day?? aint that what the killer wants, to spread his hate message?

who the ? is in charge of public relations in this country?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    That ? payback for dylan roof killin . ? shoulda dropped more of em crackaz .

all you weak n iggas that wack me for speaking thee TRUTH can go ? yaself. ? shoulda shot zimmerman but ? out here killin each other for stupid reason . the ? said something racist got her ass blasted simple as that .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm afraid to watch the video. Hearing its really bad. RIP to those folks man.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    That was awesome! Payback for killing our sisters first person shooter style...

(soft white woman voice) "This is our community and blah blah blah we want better and blah blah blah to help us grow and provide a better experience, We want people to come here and say that was...." Pop Snap Crackle (screams of terror) Pop Pop Pop (more screaming) Pop...

links to vids I saw
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=518_1440595069
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_AhFxhznPI
  • S2J
    Options
    Thanks for setting us back years ? .

I get what you saying

But that brother did that on his own....the whole of black America didn't decide to do this last night

You really think fox news and black lives matter detractors will see it like that tho ?

Lol facepalm

Some of yall are just parrots at this point. No real life sense or compass just internet debate hot words

Fox News...BLM....'? wake up call'. So cliche its comical

Please do enlighten us "Ol Neo unplugged from the matrix ass ? "

Quickest path between 2 points is a straight line

When a ? shows you who he is, believe him

There is nothing new under the sun

See if you can digest that then come back later little ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I'm afraid to watch the video. Hearing its really bad. RIP to those folks man.

Maybe I saw a different video but the one I saw you didn't even see ? , you hear poppin, screaming, then the camera is filming from the ground. That's about all I walked away with from it. I saw two girls running. I didn't see people get shot.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? payback for dylan roof killin . ? shoulda dropped more of em crackaz .

all you weak n iggas that wack me for speaking thee TRUTH can go ? yaself. ? shoulda shot zimmerman but ? out here killin each other for stupid reason . the ? said something racist got her ass blasted simple as that .

Post what she said.

Do you know or are you just blindly believing someone who is clearly disturbed?

Get your head out your ass.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he's a ? ........He's claiming to start a race war.....and then bigs up Klebold and Harris who had swastikas on all their ? ....ok nothing to see here

? 's full of talking points smh lol

? agenda
    "Reverse racism"
    Supporting white supremacists

I bet the media won't say ? about mental illness
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Figo wrote: »

It got so real so fast. I still feel gypped though

how the hell could you make this about you "i still feel gypped though" man! people I swear...