K. Michelle runs around topless

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Condom smash. But I think as men we need to proceed with caution in the future. Y'all saw how the pink pants dude tricked y'all... This is the future...

Rns
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can bet 90% of the ? commenting in this thread, baby momma look like this.

c480x270_66.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    its crazy how some of you are ? on her but got caught ? over this ?

6SVcDon.jpg
    So let me get this straight......

You go on a thread with a half naked ? running around just to bring up some ? ??

dont twist up ? to fit yout perspective

i blatantly came in here to look at k ass foh

you think i ain't gona point out your one of the ? who was all over that dude you could atleast change your avi into another sandra bland one,

should of ? and stayed low now you on front street ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Y'all must've never ? a broad with fake ass...? feels like cement and gets hot, not warm but hot smfh

? your talking about implants, broads now are doing fat transfers. Nothing hard or fake feeling about it.

This. There is no 'plastic' involved . Hence why im so, so, SO.... IRRATE! haha ? are arguing on principle and its incorrect

@Chicity lol Here's what you do: Go holla at @beta he needs a new member in the group: Yall are the Funboys. Too many funny style ? on the IC with these silly online- only opinions.

You are officially a Funboy.
  • S2J
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Y'all must've never ? a broad with fake ass...? feels like cement and gets hot, not warm but hot smfh

? your talking about implants, broads now are doing fat transfers. Nothing hard or fake feeling about it.

This. There is no 'plastic' involved . Hence why im so, so, SO.... IRRATE! haha ? are arguing on principle and its incorrect

@Chicity lol Here's what you do: Go holla at @beta he needs a new member in the group i created for him : Yall are the Funboys. Too many funy style ? on the IC with these silly cornball opinions. You are officially a Funboy.

Lmao really ? ?

Because I said martin was overrated you gon continue with this sus ? ?

funboy lingo... lmao
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol alright....you keep thinking bout me
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? eating contest
  • S2J
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol alright....you keep thinking bout me
    Chicity wrote: »
    So taking fat from one place and putting it in their somehow negates it from being fake??

You gonna gonna be ? dudes (? ) in 10yrs hollering bout 'but Aye doe, it ain't a ? doe, they made it a ? so it aint fake....'

Both ? . Just terrible. The funboys ladies n gents
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    What is a this pink pants story y'all talking about?
  • S2J
    Options
    jono wrote: »

You dont want to know. Just know ? aint learn a thing from it.

Pic was posted of a "chick " that turned out to be a ? . Numerous individuals (funboys) said they'd smash b4 the reveal

In true funboy fashion, dude above and some others are now using THAT (a man) as reason they are not attracted to this ( a woman)
    K-Michelle_LeakedNSW1.jpg

They have in essence doubled down on their faggotry. They tryin to get out the whole by digging.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's nothing.Just a phantom.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These, "but duh ass phat doe," ass ? is the ones that be getting caught up with trannies.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    K-Michelle-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Butt-Implant-Pictures-2.jpg

Just gotta hate huh
    Someone hates black women

You such an emotional MFer.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Is this what you gotta do to stay "relevant" as a black celebrity? I pray the day ppl get tired of these childish azz publicity stunts and start demanding more from these untalented celebrities. You want attention? Put out better music
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Is this what you gotta do to stay "relevant" as a black celebrity? I pray the day ppl get tired of these childish azz publicity stunts and start demanding more from these untalented celebrities. You want attention? Put out better music

She's not untalented though..she doesn't need to do all that, it's what she wants to do.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll love talking about Pink Pants.

That ain't got ? to do with K Michelle's fine ass
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K Michelle fronting with her singing she aint ? . She finally know her role. She only poppin when she do some extra ? . Nobody give a ? bout her singing or her being proper. Show out hoe.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one gonna post those nudes huh