• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I got 5 mins till pizza gets here, would anyone like to argue?

What six ? smell like?

Peace and hair grease
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Yunn stop talking to my cousin like that

Y'all see he stopped

He know not to ? with a real ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck you owe me some foamposites

The guccis, size 11

They come out this weekend
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    You know what, yunn. Let's not act like youre some fly ass ? or a good looking ? .

Youre aight. That's it.

You wear the same ? and shoes everytime, i had saw you. Your broke ass aint give texasboi your end on the money for vip, the first time we all hung out and me & texasboi paid for it.

You cant even be fly without my help, my ? . You wear those retros every ? chance you get. I bought them cause i got tired of you wearing jumpmans. Thats it.

First off I wore the same shoes the first time you came because I wasn't planning to stay long. Second those were Retro 1's not jumpmans you humpty dumpty lookin ? .

And I barely wear the ones you bought, how would you know ? I didn't even wear them last time.

Do us a favor ,show me all the Italian shoes you own ? ? You got like five pair of redbottoms huh?

Don't be mad I gamed you for some Js with Carlos "chuck support" money

I know this because your girl and i had a nice chuckle about you wearing the same red and black shoes. And she told me you wear the shoes i bought you all the time.

I dont own red bottoms :( dont you know those are kinda played out in the fashion world?

But i can def show you some italian shoes that i bought and not got the homie discount on some fake Italian shoes that you got from your friend.

How did you game me for some shoes? I bought you those shoes as a xmas gift. You needed them more than I did. matter of fact, post your shoe game, breh.

Nope. Italian shoes were bought straight out the galleria I just didn't want you in my business

Second ,i....know everything that was said.

Third I see yo ? stop saying team jordans.

Now you're the one big on fashion show everybody your 500 dollar dresses and 1000 dollar heels. Cause that's what makes you feel good about life seeing that you living off a mexican, ya friends think you wack and ugly. But yeah focus on materialistic ? like you do everyday on herr...just another lost ?

Sure.

Living off of a Mexican? Lol

Blah blah blaaaaaaaah.

Keep them hurt feelings to yourself, instead of running to ? and trying to ruin my friendship with elzo. Lil ? ? .

Hurt.

Lmao. Nah. Thats all you, boo.

Aye do every one a solid and post a pic with no makeup or filter and crop out your ? ,then maybe they can see you for the real you, I'm sure you in makeup mode...so tomorrow morning is fine ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is he talking about???

@latoya_griffin

I think he's implying that your man got his ass eaten.

nh
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yunn stop talking to my cousin like that

Y'all see he stopped

He know not to ? with a real ?

On the Real you was transparent to me.

Didn't see that
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yall both need to stop man. Yall both was in love for a short period, which is why yall got some much on each other. Lets be real, just accept that ya both was hurt. And move on, im all for fuckery. But yall bussing shots at bystanders..not like this...not like this.

She loved me, but no love on my end
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y'all still goin at it?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what, yunn. Let's not act like youre some fly ass ? or a good looking ? .

Youre aight. That's it.

You wear the same ? and shoes everytime, i had saw you. Your broke ass aint give texasboi your end on the money for vip, the first time we all hung out and me & texasboi paid for it.

You cant even be fly without my help, my ? . You wear those retros every ? chance you get. I bought them cause i got tired of you wearing jumpmans. Thats it.

First off I wore the same shoes the first time you came because I wasn't planning to stay long. Second those were Retro 1's not jumpmans you humpty dumpty lookin ? .

And I barely wear the ones you bought, how would you know ? I didn't even wear them last time.

Do us a favor ,show me all the Italian shoes you own ? ? You got like five pair of redbottoms huh?

I know this because your girl and i had a nice chuckle about you wearing the same red and black shoes. And she told me you wear the shoes i bought you all the time.

I dont own red bottoms :( dont you know those are kinda played out in the fashion world?

But i can def show you some italian shoes that i bought and not got the homie discount on some fake Italian shoes that you got from your friend.

How did you game me for some shoes? I bought you those shoes as a xmas gift. You needed them more than I did. matter of fact, post your shoe game, breh.

Nope. Italian shoes were bought straight out the galleria I just didn't want you in my business

Now you're the one big on fashion show everybody your 500 dollar dresses and 1000 dollar heels. Cause that's what makes you feel good about life seeing that you living off a mexican, ya friends think you wack and ugly. But yeah focus on materialistic ? like you do everyday on herr...just another lost ?

Sure.

Blah blah blaaaaaaaah.

Keep them hurt feelings to yourself, instead of running to ? and trying to ruin my friendship with elzo. Lil ? ? .

Hurt.

Aye do every one a solid and post a pic with no makeup or filter and crop out your ? ,then maybe they can see you for the real you, I'm sure you in makeup mode...so tomorrow morning is fine ?

Lmao. It's on my IG. :)
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo break a back board today for Darryl Dawkins man

• Purr
    Options
    Yall both need to stop man. Yall both was in love for a short period, which is why yall got some much on each other. Lets be real, just accept that ya both was hurt. And move on, im all for fuckery. But yall bussing shots at bystanders..not like this...not like this.

Lol oh.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know who it is but I'm not telling B)

Jesus these emojis are trash

Oh man ,is it the chick you bought fake diamond earrings for?(pico)

Nah I thought it was the chick you were begging for child support, non-Team Jordans, and a hat that actually fits

See now that's female ? , but you right I shouldn't of lied to get something out a chick and just been straight up....what did you get from pico?

A lot more than a colon-cleanse

Well... he did like it. Billy you need some freak in you.

Stop ,look at you two gossiping for attention....we was talking about apples and what not and yall come in here with the finger waving.

I was in here talking about buying house, something that you will do one day, and you you took a general statement personal.

Yo bad.

Now, your ? here acting a mess. Foh.

You really need a life. Youre pathetic, I feel pity just a little bit.

Me... Need a life? Lol Hilarious.

Your girl came looking for me. I didn't seek for her or even know about her.

@Purr .

Was she supposed to wait until you "sent" for her?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    I guess we both have bad friends :(

TzkEFGR.jpg

fylEjSE.jpg

[img][/img]FB_IMG_1440705783186_zpslxlq0z8b.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word what her ass doin still single tho
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

camron-face-600x338.jpg?w=600&h=338

U aint no less of a G if you had feelings for that woman. Thats the way it go sometimes man. Thats the way it go, its cool tho.

I know yall young cats wanna have a heart of steel and all. But even g's fall in love bruh.
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    :astonished: dis tew much
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Youre aight. That's it.

Sure.

Blah blah blaaaaaaaah.

Hurt.

Nah, that ain't raw uncut.
  • Purr
    Options

Youre aight. That's it.

Sure.

Blah blah blaaaaaaaah.

Hurt.

Nah, that ain't raw uncut.

Lmao.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    I guess we both have bad friends :(

TzkEFGR.jpg

fylEjSE.jpg

Funny you just showing my patna ? ya homegirl.

*shrugs* win
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    bruh.... you talkin to ? moms on some "can you tell i still care about him" ? ?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, his mom's practically my Godmother...we had a small disagreement is all.