Teen Girl who convinced friend to commit that is facing manslaughter

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
A teenager in the United States is facing manslaughter charges for allegedly encouraging an 18-year-old friend by text message to take his own life.

Michelle Carter, now 18, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in relation to the death of Conrad Roy in Massachusetts last year, reports by US-based media outlets say.

Carter, who was 17 at the time, was alleged to have encouraged Roy to take his own life by sending him a series of text messages including some that implied he would be happier once dead.

Roy was later found dead in a vehicle in a parking lot in Fairhaven on July 13, 2014.

Carter met Roy in 2012 and formed an online relationship via the internet and mobile phone communication.

An indictment issued by a Bristol County Grand Jury alleges that between July 6 and July 12, Carter assisted Roy to take his own life via dozens of messages.

CARTER: You can't think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I don't get why you aren't.

ROY: I don't get it either. I don't know.

CARTER: So I guess you aren't gonna do it then. All that for nothing. I'm just confused. Like you were so ready and determined.

ROY: I am gonna eventually. I really don't know what I'm waiting for but I have everything lined up.

CARTER: No, you're not, Conrad. Last night was it. You kept pushing it off and you say you'll do it, but you never do. It's always gonna be that way if you don't take action. You're just making it harder on yourself by pushing it off. You just have to do it. Do you want to do it now?

ROY: Is it too late? I don't know. It's already light outside. I'm gonna go back too sleep. Love you. I'll text you tomorrow.

CARTER: No. It's probably the best time now because everyone is sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck and no one is really out there right now because it's an awkward time. If you don't do it now you're never gonna do it, and you can say you'll do it tomorrow, but you probably won't. Tonight? Love you.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...riends-suicide

Follow up ? , I posted this story bout a year ago, turns out they will charge her. Mean ? , this girl crazy

Comments