Louisville Kentucky posters......

Options
700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wtf is it to do in y'all city?

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta homie that stay out there. She basically goes to Nashville for nightlife
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Get u a Louisville slugger and go on a rampage attack for being in that wack ass city.
    Options
    Get u a Louisville slugger and go on a rampage attack for being in that wack ass city.

I'm bout to, cause this ? boring as ?
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Drive To Nashville

The ? bad as ? out there

I see why lito be in his feelings about hoes
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been to Nashville before

Plantations n tornados

Ill pass
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not a lot when football and basketball aint in season 4th st live is "cool" but aint really for us. lil hood spots out west end but ? can and do pop off out there especially if you dont have any people out there. Bardstown rd is cool for off the beaten path ? but again it aint really for "us" depending on your age you can go hangout around UofL campus and probably get into something

BTW this is coming from a ? that dont hang out alot except for a few weekends here and there or when a good show/concert is on town just sharing what I know.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Frankfort Avenue and The Highlands (neighborhood in Bardstown rd) hold the best entertainment in the city. Lot of great places to eat between those two districts. (follow eatlouisville or eat.love.louisville on instagram as far as food choices go or check Yelp)

For entertainment? The Louisville City Football Club the semi pro soccer team is currently the hottest thing in the city. Tickets are only 25 bucks a game and if your a fan of general sports its not a bad thing.

Riverfront is cool everynow and again for running or flag football if you know some people.

Museum Row in downtown if your an art fan.

In addition to fourth street and Bardstown rd, best clubs IMO are Prime on Main St, Baxter ave bar on bardstown road, Osheas on bardstown, Diamonds (either one on Baxter or shelbyville rd), the Gillespie whenever they have a more "hood" rapper performing, The Ice House

Indis is the best chicken spot in the city. Several scattered around the city. Hammerheads is one of the best gastropubs (real hipster esque) in the city. If you can make it in on Saturday do so as it gets really busy.

as @gh0st said, in between football and basketball season the city is pretty quiet. April-May is the best time to be here (NCAA Tourney, Thunder, Derby).

Lastly, louisville is a city of cliques, Unless you know someone here if your tryna meet a chick to just chill with while youre here, POF or Tinder is your best bet.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frankfort Avenue and The Highlands (neighborhood in Bardstown rd) hold the best entertainment in the city. Lot of great places to eat between those two districts. (follow eatlouisville or eat.love.louisville on instagram as far as food choices go or check Yelp)

For entertainment? The Louisville City Football Club the semi pro soccer team is currently the hottest thing in the city. Tickets are only 25 bucks a game and if your a fan of general sports its not a bad thing.

Riverfront is cool everynow and again for running or flag football if you know some people.

In addition to fourth street and Bardstown rd, best clubs IMO are Prime on Main St, Baxter ave bar on bardstown road, Osheas on bardstown, Diamonds (either one on Baxter or shelbyville rd), the Gillespie whenever they have a more "hood" rapper performing, The Ice House

Wing Station on Crums Lane is the best chicken spot in the city. Hammerheads is one of the best gastropubs (real hipster esque) in the city. If you can make it in on Saturday do so as it gets really busy.

as @gh0st said, in between football and basketball season the city is pretty quiet. April-May is the best time to be here (NCAA Tourney, Thunder, Derby).

Fixed that for you Indis spicy chicken and them wedges do slam tho. But the lemon pepper and the cajun wings at Wing Station (NOT Wing Stop) are the truth also hit up Sharks for some good ass fried fish

• Knives Amilli
    edited September 2015
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

Wing Station on Crums Lane is the best chicken spot in the city. Hammerheads is one of the best gastropubs (real hipster esque) in the city. If you can make it in on Saturday do so as it gets really busy.

Fixed that for you Indis spicy chicken and them wedges do slam tho. But the lemon pepper and the cajun wings at Wing Station (NOT Wing Stop) are the truth also hit up Sharks for some good ass fried fish

never had Wing Station....my people been saying Sharks is the truth for awhile...never tried it either

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

never had Wing Station....my people been saying Sharks is the truth for awhile...never tried it either
    Kings>>>>>>>>
    Options
    I went to indis today

That ? is some good ass chicken
    Options
    I been on the west end hanging out, that ? is Hood as ? but I loved it

Reminded me of home, y'all country ass ?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can kick a can up and down the street, chew on a piece of hay, whittle a stick, or look at airplanes when they fly overhead and imagine you were on it going to a real place.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let the Get Down Click tell you bout Louisville

http://youtu.be/1HDL3C1cpMs
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? first its the ville. secondly ? you aint in the west. stop it. and you should try 8 up on top of the hilton on 4th and chestnut on friday or saturday. nice little spot, white ? and so forth. the other ? already told you bout baxters/bardstown rd. and you know the hood. legends on fridays cause its free and they got a new club called krush on poplar level rd. i would tell you some other spots but idk the names just know where they at. also if you go to the above clubs not in the hood. dress like a grown man. not no suit or nothing but casual. and no long shorts either since you a black ? with dreads. and lastly....you aint in the west cause im here right now.
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ? first its the ville. secondly ? you aint in the west. stop it. and you should try 8 up on top of the hilton on 4th and chestnut on friday or saturday. nice little spot, white ? and so forth. the other ? already told you bout baxters/bardstown rd. and you know the hood. legends on fridays cause its free and they got a new club called krush on poplar level rd. i would tell you some other spots but idk the names just know where they at. also if you go to the above clubs not in the hood. dress like a grown man. not no suit or nothing but casual. and no long shorts either since you a black ? with dreads. and lastly....you aint in the west cause im here right now.

I ain't say I say I stay in the west, I just been over there. I stay in shively

I been to legends on Friday, I'm too young for that, I'm old enough to get in but it's old folks night

Its some hoes in there tho, I got me a Lil bad ? out of there them broke my phone that same night when she was giving me directions to her house smh
  • Knives Amilli
    Options

Forgot all about 8 Up. Real nice spot probably the best spot to go to while its still warm @700
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let the Get Down Click tell you bout Louisville

http://youtu.be/1HDL3C1cpMs

Lol @ the wack. @alliknowishate you ain't like them? Only reason I even knew about that song is I got cousins that live out there.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Judge_Judah the wack aint for you its for the song. man they had to be from the brewburg cause people from the west call louisville looavul not louieville like they say in the song. @700 how old are you my ? cause on after 12 legends is nothing but people in their mid to late 20's. and light up one. blow with ya boy.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't go to the West cause them ? will ? you
    Don't go up East cause them ? will ? you
    Don't go to Shively you might end up with a needle in your veins
    Don't go to Newburg or your car will get stolen
    Don't go to NFK cause they will direct you to Newburg for your car to get stolen.
    Don't go to Park Hill because...just don't.

Basically stay away from us. Find you some white people, hang out in St. Matthews, the Highlands or something. It's plenty to di, you just either need to know somebody or be white.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sharks is the truth
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Don't go to the West cause them ? will ? you
    Don't go up East cause them ? will ? you
    Don't go to Shively you might end up with a needle in your veins
    Don't go to Newburg or your car will get stolen
    Don't go to NFK cause they will direct you to Newburg for your car to get stolen.
    Don't go to Park Hill because...just don't.

Basically stay away from us. Find you some white people, hang out in St. Matthews, the Highlands or something. It's plenty to di, you just either need to know somebody or be white.

I live in shively
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    visit the kfc museum? "over here is the mash potato exhibit. if you look over there you will see wax figures of employees mixing ingredients for our world famous gravy" *crowd* ooohh! "over at our discovery exibit you can see a video of colonel sanders chronicling the moment he had the epiphany and invented the recipe for eleven herbs and spices" * crowd* ahhhh!
    Options
    visit the kfc museum? "over here is the mash potato exhibit. if you look over there you will see wax figures of employees mixing ingredients for our world famous gravy" *crowd* ooohh! "over at our discovery exibit you can see a video of colonel sanders chronicling the moment he had the epiphany and invented the recipe for eleven herbs and spices" * crowd* ahhhh!

You know what

I haven't seen one kfc since I been here