Transgender Student Drops Class After 200 Protest For And Against Her

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Glad some of the students protested against shim. Foh telling lil girls they should be comfortable with a boy in their locker room because he got on a wig what type of dumb ? is that.
    I cant even count how many of my ? male friends have seen my ? . Those girls are being petty.
    I mean, you really are gonna make a huge deal about a guy who lives as a woman seeing you in your ? . Grow up.
    Man shut your ? up.

You shut yo ? up cause if he was standing at a ? next to you, you wouldnt like that ? either. So \where is he supposed to go? Kiss my whole ass.

Are u serious?
    How u a female cosigning the right of a lil boy to make these young girls uncomfortable.
    Muhfuckin wow.
    Grown ass woman talking bout; my ? friends have seen me naked, so these kids should grow up and accept it.."
    Kys

So because I made a comical post about this topic that insulted no one, your adult male mind instructed you to call me a ? because you didn't agree? Do I ever call any of you out your name cause you dont agree with me? Ignorant ass muthafucka. Who raised you?

And no that lil cac would be wise to not go anywhere near me in a restroom
    That goes for any man.
    And no I'm not gonna kiss your ass whether it b a section or the whole of it
    Kys again.

No man goes through a whole gender transformation to get the privilege to gawk at other women. I guarantee you all they want to do is go to the bathroom, wash their hands, and leave. Women's bathrooms also have stalls, with doors that lock. What is the big deal?
    @obnoxiouslyfresh
    I never called u a ? young lady. Check my posts a lil more carefully I can argue with U without disrespecting u.
    I should make u apologize for mixing my posts up with someone elses.

my momma raised me btw.

and women aren't funny so I didn't know u were joking..
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad some of the students protested against shim. Foh telling lil girls they should be comfortable with a boy in their locker room because he got on a wig what type of dumb ? is that.
    I cant even count how many of my ? male friends have seen my ? . Those girls are being petty.
    I mean, you really are gonna make a huge deal about a guy who lives as a woman seeing you in your ? . Grow up.
    Man shut your ? up.

You shut yo ? up cause if he was standing at a ? next to you, you wouldnt like that ? either. So \where is he supposed to go? Kiss my whole ass.

Are u serious?
    How u a female cosigning the right of a lil boy to make these young girls uncomfortable.
    Muhfuckin wow.
    Grown ass woman talking bout; my ? friends have seen me naked, so these kids should grow up and accept it.."
    Kys

So because I made a comical post about this topic that insulted no one, your adult male mind instructed you to call me a ? because you didn't agree? Do I ever call any of you out your name cause you dont agree with me? Ignorant ass muthafucka. Who raised you?

That goes for any man.
    Kys again.

No man goes through a whole gender transformation to get the privilege to gawk at other women. I guarantee you all they want to do is go to the bathroom, wash their hands, and leave. Women's bathrooms also have stalls, with doors that lock. What is the big deal?
    @obnoxiouslyfresh
    I never called u a ? young lady. Check my posts a lil more carefully I can argue with U without disrespecting u.

my momma raised me btw.

Well someone else called a ? . I thought it was you. So, sorry.

You just called me a ? . Sorry
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So basically all a nigguh gotta do is put on a wig to get them OB nudes??
    Sheeiiitt.....be @ her front door like.....

tumblr_mpzyym1M6a1qhduoho1_400.gif

n/h
  • gns
    Options
    Man shut your ? up.

Are u serious?
    Muhfuckin wow.
    Kys

That goes for any man.
    Kys again.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

my momma raised me btw.

Well someone else called a ? . I thought it was you. So, sorry.

You just called me a ? . Sorry

I'm sorry too ob
    I was incensed that a woman would support this
    plus the fact that u've been letting these fruitcakes peek for free
    While I've been asking for ages to see......well u can understand
    I wouldn't call u a ? unless I meant it as a term of endearment
    Glad we cleared this up, it hurt me going back and forth with u :'(
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Listen you stupid ? these are teenagers. You think fathers want their daughters exposed to that ? . You think we want our little girls dressing in the same room as some boy in in skirt.

Go suck one, lil whiny ass boy.
    Is this your come back you stupid ass ? ??? I raise a serious problem and this is all you can come up with
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Why attack one of the last few women on here to prove a point?

You ain't seen the threads made over time with these ? saying if a woman ain't ? they don't serve a purpose? They prefer it this way apparently lol...

As for the thread itself I can see both sides of the debate but I don't think that people should people should be kept from stuff because others don't wanna explain it. It ain't that complicated. Some people like dressing as the opposite sex...let them live. ? ain't causing you no personal harm
  • gns
    Options

Listen you stupid ? these are teenagers. You think fathers want their daughters exposed to that ? . You think we want our little girls dressing in the same room as some boy in in skirt.

Is this your come back you stupid ass ? ??? I raise a serious problem and this is all you can come up with

Hey brother can u please stop disrespecting our black queen.
    She said she was joking.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shut your ? up.

Are u serious?
    Muhfuckin wow.
    Kys

That goes for any man.
    Kys again.

Problem is, dude still has a ? .

nh

So he hasn't "transformed" at all.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I don't have any respect for anyone supporting degeneracy male or female. Foh with that ? .

We let our sons be feminine
    Our daughters be masculine
    And wonder why the world is all ? up. Letting any man (? or not ) who is not your doctor, boyfriend or husband see you naked is ? behavior.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

I did not take anything valuable from any "serious problem" you raised because you always resort to name calling. That's a character issue. Character is such a product of our upbringing, personality, value system and worldview that there's no way to easily overhaul it. It stems from how you were raised. I say that to suggest that your mom is a ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

I did not take anything valuable from any "serious problem" you raised because you always resort to name calling. That's a character issue. Character is such a product of our upbringing, personality, value system and worldview that there's no way to easily overhaul it. It stems from how you were raised. I say that to suggest that your mom is a ? .

My mother is a beautiful lady unlike your slutty self that has no issues exposing her body parts in front of men.

I say it as I see it if you say something stupid I will call you a stupid ? as I see fit. Sorry if I hurt your feelings
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

My mother is a beautiful lady unlike your slutty self that has no issues exposing her body parts in front of men.

I say it as I see it if you say something stupid I will call you a stupid ? as I see fit. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

You're not sorry and what I said was a comical observation about a social issue that shouldn't have you this bothered unless you're unbalanced. It didn't warrant you calling me a ? . It was your words that I held you accountable for and to which I responded. From that you could make the choice about being honest with yourself about your motivations or you can make excuses for yourself because you lack honor. You can't teach your son that if you don't have it.
  • zzombie
    Options

You're not sorry and what I said was a comical observation about a social issue that shouldn't have you this bothered unless you're unbalanced. It didn't warrant you calling me a ? . It was your words that I held you accountable for and to which I responded. From that you could make the choice about being honest with yourself about your motivations or you can make excuses for yourself because you lack honor. You can't teach your son that if you don't have it.

You don't know what honor is I don't see any comedy in your post. My motivation is simple, I despise fuckery. Once again if you took offence to me calling you a ? I am sorry.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

You don't know what honor is

I do. Apologizing for your transgressions is a great place to start.

I don't see any comedy in your post. My motivation is simple, I despise fuckery. Once again if you took offence to me calling you a ? I am sorry.

Fine. I accept your non-apology, apology.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @zzombie arguing with a female in a ? thread. Interesting.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    @zzombie arguing with a female in a ? thread. Interesting.

let me guess you fully support this ? ? and think I am wrong for expressing my displeasure with it
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im all for being tolerant, but I draw the line witb accepting this transgender ? . ? all the pc babble, no matter how many operations, how many hormone pills, theyll never truelly be female and what type of society likes to pretend they are...

People can do whatever the fucc they want, but dont make abnormalities...well normalities. Just accept that humans are flawed, born with glitches in their DNA sometimes that cause this ? /transgender/handicaps etc.

I know there are already 'custom' babies out there(parents picking the dna/genetics, u can actually determine your babies eye colour and take out these 'glitches/bugs' nowadays which is creepy af)...but at the end of the day thats all it is...dna...but people dont wanna be belittled, seized down to that ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it use to be so simple. born with a ? and u were a man. born with a ? and u were a woman. now its all complicated and ? . in high school we had dudes who u were feminine/? . they were dudes though. ? had to use the boys bathroom and the boys locker room. now a dude can say im a ? trapped in a ? body so I should change with the girls...smh and people actually fight for this dumb ? .

i don't know why i didn't think of this ? when i was younger. i could have been in the girls locker room perving thru gym class and all i had to do was say i was confused lmao.

home school that confused youngin
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shut your ? up.

Are u serious?
    Muhfuckin wow.
    Kys
    That goes for any man.
    Kys again.

I thought she was trolling. But I think she actually might be that ? slow
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Man shut your ? up.

In the boy's bathroom where other ppl have ? and ? .but sadly we don't want his ? ass looking at us either.

I know I wouldn't want my daughter in no damn locker room naked around a boy.

IDGAF what that boy claims.I'[m even more bugged out that this gender ? is in their with her.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Man shut your ? up.

In the boy's bathroom where other ppl have ? and ? .but sadly we don't want his ? ass looking at us either.

I know I wouldn't my daughter in no damn locker room naked around a boy.

IDGAF what that boy claims.I'[m even more bugged out that this gender ? is in their with her.

That's what I'm saying. I suspect that most of those who object to him wanting to change in the girls restroom would be just as willing to accommodate the boys if they felt uncomfortable with him in their locker room. Where is he to go? There are people, kids alike, with real gender dysmorphia issues that simply want to ? or change, and it is the responsibility of the school to provide safe facilities for everyone, including the kids who are different.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shut your ? up.

You still think that is an insult
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Man shut your ? up.

I know I wouldn't my daughter in no damn locker room naked around a boy.

That's what I'm saying. I suspect that most of those who object to him wanting to change in the girls restroom would be just as willing to accommodate the boys if they felt uncomfortable with him in their locker room. Where is he to go? There are people, kids alike, with real gender dysmorphia issues that simply want to ? or change, and it is the responsibility of the school to provide safe facilities for everyone, including the kids who are different.
    They need their own bathroom then.Problem solved