Drake Calls Himself & J. Cole The "Two Kings" Of The Rap Game During L.A. Show

Options

Comments

• uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I thought this was a new thread. I was about to go ? .

Same here, I really need to start reading the whole thread before I reply. My comment still stands.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same here, I really need to start reading the whole thread before I reply. My comment still stands.

Cole da Gawd

? your comment
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? that use ghost writers can never be king of HipHop..
    period, point, blank..
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Cole da Gawd

? your comment

I can tell you 2 steps away from being fully ? .

You was so quick to react emotionally my comment went right over your mental midget head.

I ? with Cole but you a damn lie if you say his albums match up to his earlier mixtapes.
  • ConsciousStripper
    ConsciousStripper Members Posts: 42
    Options
    Hip-Hop is currently being ran by 2 mulattoes. What have Drake said about the Black lives matter movement? Nothing! All he is doing by making this comment is affirming that he and J.cole who are both biracial have taken over Hip-Hop from the blacks, but no matter how you try to one drop rule them they are not black.
  • ConsciousStripper
    ConsciousStripper Members Posts: 42
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Hip-Hop is currently being ran by 2 mulattoes. What have Drake said about the Black lives matter movement? Nothing! All he is doing by making this comment is affirming that he and J.cole who are both biracial have taken over Hip-Hop from the blacks, but no matter how you try to one drop rule them they are not black.

When did Kendrick started bleaching?
    N Cole is one the realist ? doing this rap ? .

Do you believe that Kendrick has the same amount of mainstream success as Drake and J. Cole? Do you think Kendrick could sell out Madison Square Garden?

• BlakkNinja
    BlakkNinja Members Posts: 7
    Options

Do you believe that Kendrick has the same amount of mainstream success as Drake and J. Cole? Do you think Kendrick could sell out Madison Square Garden?

Kendrick could easily sell out MSG. Depending on the line up he brings. Given his recent and rising success, K.Dot selling out a show should be no problem. Especially if it's a Black Hippy show.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick may sell out the Theater at MSG.. but not MSG itself
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell Yea.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do know that Kendrick's GKMC album sold more than any of cole's albums right?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.. Cole backs his ? up.. Stop it
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

J. Cole was out there with families of victims killed by police..

j-cole-ferguson.jpg?153dbb
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was this old ass thread bumped?

Meek was bodied......so, let your Drake hate go.....LOL
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao its not even a question bar for bar Drake would lose to Kendrick and j Cole

nah, Kendrick lyrically isn´t all that, yall focus on his rapid aggressive flow and the use of certain terminology, but he isn´t witty like that, like the control verse, the best thing about it was the calling out names and the shock it brang, i´d take j cole or jay e over kendrick, ? prolly even Drake, lyrically that 5am in toronto, displayed that he could hang...

Man i swear Kendricks "Control" verse was the most overhyped ? of 2013. That ? voice is irritating
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    @KamPushMe you're so much of a Kendrick nut hugger you didnt even realize my post was in response to ppl claiming Kendrick couldn't sellout the garden. Take a chill pill Kendrick doesn't need you defending his honor every single post ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KamPushMe you're so much of a Kendrick nut hugger you didnt even realize my post was in response to ppl claiming Kendrick couldn't sellout the garden. Take a chill pill Kendrick doesn't need you defending his honor every single post ? .

Dont @ ever again ?

U sound like scorned ?

Smh l tell this ? has no ? like
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Smh ? is straight up geek
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Dont @ ever again ?

U sound like scorned ?

Lol at the E-threat
    you're 12 years old huffing and puffing & holding Kendrick's ? on the internets
    while I run a successful business, have my own place and dont need to hide my alcohol from my parents, beat it ? .
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Dont @ ever again ?

U sound like scorned ?

Lol at the E-threat
    you're 12 years old huffing and puffing & holding Kendrick's ? on the internets
    while I run a successful business, have my own place and dont need to hide my alcohol from my parents, beat it ? .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6Q1b_k5oA
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Cole da Gawd

? your comment

I can tell you 2 steps away from being fully ? .

You was so quick to react emotionally my comment went right over your mental midget head.

I ? with Cole but you a damn lie if you say his albums match up to his earlier mixtapes.

His last album when plat with no features and he sold out Madison Square Garden what more is there to prove
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    King(s)?

not drake
    Not cole
    Not kdot
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King(s)?

not drake
    Not cole
    Not kdot

you can come in her with you bias opinion i dont think you changed your avi since them 2 ? stepped on stage toegther
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King(s)?

not drake
    Not cole
    Not kdot

Of the new generation ya there the 3 kings right now
    The gaurd been passed along time ago