50 Cent Asks Bankruptcy Judge To Keep His Electricity On

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
BY HHE EDITORS · SEPTEMBER 4, 2015

50 cent mansionAs you probably know, 50 Cent lives in a very large home in Connecticut .

You need a lot of electricity to keep a 50,000 square foot mansion going.

But since he’s gone bankrupt, 50 has to ask a judge when he wants to pay household expenses like electric, gas, trash removal, cable, Internet and phone.

His gas and electricity runs almost 11K a month, and apparently the judge was balking at allowing such an expense. So, according to TMZ, 50 had to make a special request of the judge to pay the utility company.

It’s unclear what the judge ruled. But hopefully Fif bought himself some time. It’s supposed to be in the 90s next week in the Northeast.

Comments

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Money pit. Ross's mansion gonna do him in 2
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why he would have to ask if he could pay his monthly bills.....is his accounts still froze? Next, he gonna ask if he can pay his taxes......

Dude trolls so much, it's no telling when he's not
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I don't understand why he would have to ask if he could pay his monthly bills.....is his accounts still froze? Next, he gonna ask if he can pay his taxes......

His gas and electricity runs almost 11K a month, and apparently the judge was balking at allowing such an expense. So, according to TMZ, 50 had to make a special request of the judge to pay the utility company.

Can you read? It's not that he can't pay it, the judge is just baffled at how much he is paying when he claimed bankruptcy.

It's like someone claiming they broke & owe you a lot of money. They invite you over their house and they got the AC on in every room and ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You know there's such thing as a circuit breaker

breaker-box.jpg

You can turn the electricity off in the rooms you're not using to keep the electricity bill down. If you have a mansion its not like all the rooms have to be lit all the time.

If he can't figure that out he's an idiot.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha this boy 50 a fool
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

50 cent mansionAs you probably know, 50 Cent lives in a very large home in Connecticut .

But since he’s gone bankrupt, 50 has to ask a judge when he wants to pay household expenses like electric, gas, trash removal, cable, Internet and phone.

It’s unclear what the judge ruled. But hopefully Fif bought himself some time. It’s supposed to be in the 90s next week in the Northeast.

Fuuuuuck that ? , even if you have 14 rooms no ? way should electricity run that high.
    Yo, where you get "14 rooms"? How about 52.....that ? got 21 bedrooms & 25 bathrooms
    He has a closet just for shoes! lol

I believe it......bruh, you have to see it to appreciate the ridiculousness of just how much house it is...... You can literally split that house into 3 houses that would still be considered big houses. The guest house has 4 bedrooms!
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Fuuuuuck that ? , even if you have 14 rooms no ? way should electricity run that high.
    Yo, where you get "14 rooms"? How about 52.....that ? got 21 bedrooms & 25 bathrooms

I believe it......bruh, you have to see it to appreciate the ridiculousness of just how much house it is...... You can literally split that house into 3 houses that would still be considered big houses. The guest house has 4 bedrooms!

He has 21 bedroms 25 bathrooms and then six other rooms, and that's it? I assume one is a kitchen
    So 52 rooms where 21 are bedrooms, 25 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, then five others?
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Can you read? It's not that he can't pay it, the judge is just baffled at how much he is paying when he claimed bankruptcy.

It's like someone claiming they broke & owe you a lot of money. They invite you over their house and they got the AC on in every room and ? .

Easy there caped crusader...... Seems as if you and the judge need to go back over the court documents. The bankruptcy filing is not just due to his monthly expenses exclusively, but his total debts due mainly to lawsuits and business expenses. Also in court documents, he says he's down to just 4.4 million dollars. So, this means he still has money and the bankruptcy is just getting his bills in order so ? can get paid......eventually.

So while the restructuring of his debts are happening, my question is why should this effect his monthly living expenses.......ain't like he out trying to buy a jet or something
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 better learn from Thugnificent and get to cooking in one of those Damn kitchens
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is one of Hip Hops biggest and most successful trolls.
  • MECCA1000
    Options

He has 21 bedroms 25 bathrooms and then six other rooms, and that's it? I assume one is a kitchen

Three kitchens!.....probably more than 52 rooms considering the stuff he has added
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no way you should have an 11k electric or gas bill.maybe try turning the lights off when you're not using them?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My question is wtf u need all them rooms for lol ion even have 52 friends fck I look like getting a house with more than 4 bedrooms
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »

Easy there caped crusader...... Seems as if you and the judge need to go back over the court documents. The bankruptcy filing is not just due to his monthly expenses exclusively, but his total debts due mainly to lawsuits and business expenses. Also in court documents, he says he's down to just 4.4 million dollars. So, this means he still has money and the bankruptcy is just getting his bills in order so ? can get paid......eventually.

So while the restructuring of his debts are happening, my question is why should this effect his monthly living expenses.......ain't like he out trying to buy a jet or something

C'mon dude, common sense tells you $11,000 per month for electricity is a waste of money. Especially when you're filing for bankruptcy. He's trying to convince a judge that he can't pay Ross's baby mama and at the same time he's paying 11k for an electricity bill in his mansion? If I was a judge I wouldn't go for that. I'd send an electrician over to his mansion and cut the lights out in 48 of those rooms. I'd keep the lights on in his bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Thats it. Then I'd tell him to pay Ross's baby mama.

"Waste of money" ......... Uh.......yeah
    Just buying a house that big and not throwing your whole family up in that bish is a waste of money.
    I don't think it's the light bulbs 5 lol imagine the type of a/c unit(s) you need to cool that place down.....he also might be factoring in grounds keeper, pool service and stuff like that in too
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    50 about to move in yayo's basement
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't 50 got a club at his house? yayo told me they are down to one stripper and she is awaiting her sexual health results from the doctor, damn fif hard times man.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gonna have yayo and banks pedaling on a bike to keep his lights on lol

Yooooooo this right here is hilarious
  • brimstone
    brimstone Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Options
    how do blow that much money :o ??? well maybe he will make a great album soon