Meek Mill Goes Off On IG About The Negatives Of Social Media

Options

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Irony of this ? ? , the same ? who posing in "jail" , like he at a house party eatin big ass burgers wrapped in aluminum foil promoting jail , coming out witta fckn jail app, somebody knock This ? ? off
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this ? . She freeposting practically

I'm sick of u dumb ? just say u dumb!
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    This ? lashing out against social media because social media got him slaughtered. It's like gettin ya ass beat in a fight and bein mad at the instigator. Na homie, drake beat yo ass, be mad at him.

"well actually" social media did beat his ass...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    When I became self employed I realized a lot of black people are dumb. Asians and whites rule the independent contractor world.. Black people call everything a scam but killing robing and shooting.. Y'all ? dumb,!

I'm sorry.. But Asians and whites smart as hell.. Black people are brainwashed.. Rappers are actually independent contractors. ? .

Its a lot of ways 2 get rich stupid!

Black people think social media is fun and games.. U ? should have finished school..

Education is important.

I'm not better than u.. Just frustrated at your ignorance.

Frustrated, ha, meek think social media was created for fake gang bangers.. Take a computer course..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alotta ? are butt hurt ..cause everything he said was 100..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Not really

He ran to social media to diss social media, then equated followers to real life importance/love

There were more flaws in his post but those stuck out...this ? started a issue with a ? on social media, then quit on social media

He need smarter people around
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? lashing out against social media because social media got him slaughtered. It's like gettin ya ass beat in a fight and bein mad at the instigator. Na homie, drake beat yo ass, be mad at him.

"well actually" social media did beat his ass...

Nah.... ? watched and wee bey gif'd accordingly.
  • _Lefty
    edited September 2015
    Options

Social media and the real world is two different places. The internet is a world of actions with a remote chance of physical consequence. Meek gotta learn to seperate the two. First rule of the internet is to leave your feelings at the login screen.
  • _Lefty
    Options

Social media and the real world is two different places. The internet is a world of actions with a remote chance of physical consequence. Meek gotta learn to seperate the two. First rule of the internet is to leave your feelings at the login screen.

This is the social media millionaire summit. Meek don't realize the business side of social media. So he don't realize his rants hurt his sales and brand in the music industry. He think social media is a place fake gangstas dwell. He need a business seminar..

Social Media Millionaire Summit London with Mark …: http://youtu.be/r4hwxXNS9To

I loved you more when you talked about Nas. You a borderline organic spam bot now yo.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You posting pyramid schemes?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lol...people can be whatever they want to be nowadays..has label boss that was a c.o
    N pretends to be a drug dealer. Even took another ? name.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love the fuckery when cats was going at nicki's ex on his behalf. Now tho,..its too much. I will never get that ? .
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You posting pyramid schemes?

Do you know what a pyramid scheme is? Because I didn't post 1 pyramid scheme

I'm frustrated with the miseducated. Its like people say things according to style & fashion. I advise you to study what a pyramid scheme is.

Because nothing I post is a pyramid scheme.

Its a such thing called google AdWords where you get paid per view.. You use a such thing called seo ( search engine optimization) .. To get viral in the search engine, your blog or video get paid per click.

Talking about pyramid schemes. Signed artist are part of a pyramid scheme they get paid pennies per sale and large companies get the most of their money.

There is a such thing as advertising.. YouTube or blogs are not pyramid schemes. Why do u assume that?

Did u listen? The guy is talking finding your market and knowing how to advertise. Nobody get your money but u.

But I'm done ? call everything a pyramid scheme but prositution killing and stealing.

A black ? prositute ain't getting all her money the ? is, but do ? knock pimping?

A drug dealer don't get all the money the connect do. But do ? say selling drugs is a pyramid scheme?

A killer get 2 racks to ? and is hired by a hater. But do ? say being a hitman is a pyramid scheme?

I'm sorry black people need to wisen up and know how to use the internet wisely.

Stop saying words you haven't studied like pyramid and ponzi scheme..

Because most musicians are in a pyramid and ponzi scheme and don't even know it.

Y'all don't know what pyramid scheme is.

Everything I posted is legit business. U get most of the money & there is no over head..

I'm sorry if u don't understand, but stop belittling me!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    ? faking like they hustlers. They act like the can understand the drug game. U sell a product and get paid.. But can't understand sales.. U sell #2 pencils and get paid.

Sales is sales.. ? just want 2 sell poison.. They think its cool. They want to be ignorant. They hate books & hate learning.

? calling the internet a pyramid scheme, but praising the drug game..the ? stupid
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? faking like they hustlers. They act like the can understand the drug game. U sell a product and get paid.. But can't understand sales.. U sell #2 pencils and get paid.

Sales is sales.. ? just want 2 sell poison.. They think its cool. They want to be ignorant. They hate books & hate learning.

? calling the internet a pyramid scheme, but praising the drug game..the ? stupid

Hows that youtube channel comin along?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayo ? about them ? social media $6 checks you getting. ? made rent money on YouTube now she a guru FOH

Who said anything about being a guru? ? ...just admit u ? ...stop twisting up what I'm saying. Go back 2 school
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Hows that youtube channel comin along?

Ill be putting up payment proof vids for Cain & others...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    in other hypocritical breaking news: bcotton goes off about the dangers of supergangster being a stan
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? a real person???
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol she getting paid for people viewing this ? right now lol
  • kingofkingz